PDA

View Full Version : Damian Spoiler

Crisco
02-22-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm so fing impressed by this guys jitz it's not even funny. I'd rather watch him roll around on the ground for 15 min then to stand and bang. It really is a martial arts when he does it.

Josh
02-22-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm so fing impressed by this guys jitz it's not even funny. I'd rather watch him roll around on the ground for 15 min then to stand and bang. It really is a martial arts when he does it.
Me too. He was looking for the position for the triangle as he was throwing Sonnen. Guys a stud.

Tyburn
02-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Demian Maia you mean :huh:

Anyone think the should feed Chael Sonnen to Anderson Silva now...afterall, Chael did say he thought he could beat him :rolleyes:

Chuck
02-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Anyone have a link to the fight?

Crisco
02-23-2009, 12:53 PM

Anyone think the should feed Chael Sonnen to Anderson Silva now...afterall, Chael did say he thought he could beat him :rolleyes:

lol this coming from the guy who thinks Fedor shouldn't come right to a title shot in the UFC

Chael hasn't earned it.

Maia deserves the shot.

billwilliams70
02-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Maia deserves the shot.
Definitely! Maia most definitely deserves the shot!

Later.

GroundNPound
02-23-2009, 02:45 PM
His jits is sick.

Tyburn
02-23-2009, 02:49 PM
lol this coming from the guy who thinks Fedor shouldn't come right to a title shot in the UFC

Chael hasn't earned it.

Maia deserves the shot.
I know Demian Maia deserves it. I'm refering to Chael Sonnen who believes he deserves it...but evidently, dispite his smack talk, he doesnt. :mellow:

rockdawg21
02-23-2009, 02:51 PM
This is a dumb statement from a Brock Lesnar fan, but what top 10 has Maia beaten? I think Silva would KO him very quickly.

BTW, Yushin Okami gets the winner of Silva/Leites so Maia will just have to wait 5 more years.

Tyburn
02-23-2009, 03:00 PM
This is a dumb statement from a Brock Lesnar fan, but what top 10 has Maia beaten? I think Silva would KO him very quickly.

BTW, Yushin Okami gets the winner of Silva/Leites so Maia will just have to wait 5 more years.
:ninja: if Maia could get Anderson down just once...it would be Curtains for Silva

But He'll keep. I dont think he's in a rush.

Crisco
02-23-2009, 03:05 PM
It's not always about who you have beaten. It's HOW you beat them.

Anderson got his shot at rich after his total destruction of Leben. Maia is undefeated has finished ever fight with spectacular submission victories. Maia is the ADCC Absolute champion and just beat Chael Sonnen Completey and utterly who beat Filho who everyone on the inside of Andersons camp says can beat Anderson.

Who else in the division do you feel deserves a shot more then Maia?

Krupp
02-23-2009, 03:57 PM
It's not always about who you have beaten. It's HOW you beat them.

Anderson got his shot at rich after his total destruction of Leben. Maia is undefeated has finished ever fight with spectacular submission victories. Maia is the ADCC Absolute champion and just beat Chael Sonnen Completey and utterly who beat Filho who everyone on the inside of Andersons camp says can beat Anderson.

Who else in the division do you feel deserves a shot more then Maia?

No one does. Nate Marquardt is overrated, and I am starting to get tired of hearing his name again and again. Maia would whoop his ass. Maia's worhty of a title shot in my eyes.

warriorlion
03-01-2009, 04:07 PM
No one does. Nate Marquardt is overrated, and I am starting to get tired of hearing his name again and again. Maia would whoop his ass. Maia's worhty of a title shot in my eyes.

simple answer is since silva has a defence lined up in leites, and okami looks to be next, then surely maia vs nate for the next in line for a shot makes sense only from a no one else is there point of view.

maia's bjj is top notch, but i think people forget that anderson is a certified bjj black belt. he didnt get that off of matt serra either

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 11:39 PM

but Chael is scared of entrance music so it doesn't count. :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 11:41 PM
who beat Filho who everyone on the inside of Andersons camp says can beat Anderson.

in fairness, Filho was clearly on drugs. and Silva says Machida can beat him too. that i agree with.

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 12:33 AM
but Chael is scared of entrance music so it doesn't count. :wink:
:laugh: I knew there was some fighter out there who would be intimidated by entrance music :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 12:37 AM
:laugh: I knew there was some fighter out there who would be intimidated by entrance music :laugh:
only "some?" :laugh: