PDA

View Full Version : Farmington Fights

Silverback
05-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Went to the Farmington appearance with Matt Saturday night and we all had a great time, the Hit Squad put on quite the show and Matt was there to support all his fighter's. The thing that impressed me the most was the way Matt honored his fan's. So many fighter's in the UFC should take notes from this man, realize that the fan's is what inspires you to become great, not the money, yes I know so well that the money pays the bills, it's life, but this first thing that jumps out when you sit and watch Matt with the fan's, is how he genuinely enjoys the kids. The line started to form at 5pm when he hit the door, and at about 10 pm is when the last of the line got their signed item and their picture with the champ. Matt, I have to say Buddy, not only do you impress me when you step in the octagon, but you also impress me outside it to!! Good job, and Thanks for letting my boy's and me tag alone, they had a excellent time. Mark, remind me Buddy, I have a story that you are going to love!!
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=567
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=566
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=565
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=564
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=563
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=562
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=561

TexasRN
05-09-2010, 03:52 PM
I've seen that from Matt as well when I've gone to events with him. He's so patient with all the fans wanting him to pose for pictures and sign their shirts even if he's tired, done it a million times, or even really hungry. His energy and charisma amaze me.

~Amy

Llamafighter
05-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I've seen that from Matt as well when I've gone to events with him. He's so patient with all the fans wanting him to pose for pictures and sign their shirts even if he's tired, done it a million times, or even really hungry. His energy and charisma amaze me.

~Amy

Yep! he was the same way out here for the NY and NJ fans. Awesome example he sets for up and comers.

Mac
05-10-2010, 01:53 AM
All you guys are always saying how kind he is and everything.... I dont get it , Is it my hair ? My shoes ? I just dont understand , When i was there today , i got tripped in the driveway ,He made 3 obcene phone calls on my cell phone , took 8 dollars out of my wallet , Yelled "ODOYLE RULES" and told me to leave.......................................

LOL.

Silverback
05-10-2010, 02:06 AM
All you guys are always saying how kind he is and everything.... I dont get it , Is it my hair ? My shoes ? I just dont understand , When i was there today , i got tripped in the driveway ,He made 3 obcene phone calls on my cell phone , took 8 dollars out of my wallet , Yelled "ODOYLE RULES" and told me to leave.......................................

LOL.

Dang it, all that cost me fifteen!!!:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Oddtodd76
05-10-2010, 02:25 AM

LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Silverback
05-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Congratulations to all the Hit Squad fighters that was there, You guys and girl did a excellent job, some was over very fast and others took their time, handed out a little punishment, Very good job by all fighters.:punch::punch::punch:

Llamafighter
05-10-2010, 03:31 AM
Congratulations to all the Hit Squad fighters that was there, You guys and girl did a excellent job, some was over very fast and others took their time, handed out a little punishment, Very good job by all fighters.:punch::punch::punch:

:punch::punch::punch:
awesome!

donaldbreland
05-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Shoot I would put extra money in my wallet for all that to happen to me.

Shoots like a girl
05-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Yep, he was the same way with my kids when we met him last summer. My 5 year old son thought he was the coolest and my teen daughter.........well, she fell in love! As we were walking back to the car she said "No wonder hes your favorite fighter mom!" hehe

TexasRN
05-10-2010, 08:07 PM

LOL.

Ummmm....I don't know what to say. Surely, Matt Hughes would NEVER, EVER do anything that mean to a FRIEND. :laugh: He's always been very nice to me. :tongue0011:

~Amy

Mark
05-11-2010, 01:09 AM
By the looks of the pictures you used a disposable camera. Let me guess Kodak?

Llamafighter
05-11-2010, 01:11 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Silverback
05-11-2010, 01:13 AM

Fuji, Smarta--:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Silverback
05-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Ummmm....I don't know what to say. Surely, Matt Hughes would NEVER, EVER do anything that mean to a FRIEND. :laugh: He's always been very nice to me. :tongue0011:

~Amy

Amy, it has to be something with Mac's hair....:scared0015::w00t::laugh:

Mark
05-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Amy, it has to be something with Mac's hair....:scared0015::w00t::laugh:

I think I has something to do with Mac and goats.

Silverback
05-11-2010, 01:20 AM

Mark you did tell Mac again that , Goat Cheese is not hair gel, right?:Whistle::Whistle::Whistle:

Mac
05-11-2010, 02:05 AM

Keep Tellin yourself that Lester. I think we need to get ahold of the discovery channel and have one of those interventions with you , Danny and the livestock.

Mac
05-11-2010, 02:11 AM
What i couldnt figure out is last weekend , Danny kept saying he had to go Bottle feed the young goats. But not once , Did i ever see a bottle in his hand , Just a pair of gum boots and a roll of duct tape.

Silverback
05-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Keep Tellin yourself that Lester. I think we need to get ahold of the discovery channel and have one of those interventions with you , Danny and the livestock.

Mark look out, he's using the big words now..:Whistle::Whistle::Whistle:

Mac
05-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Mark look out, he's using the big words now..:Whistle::Whistle::Whistle:

Marks not on anymore ,, youll have to call him so he can explain them to you .......:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TENNESSEAN
05-11-2010, 02:20 AM
What i couldnt figure out is last weekend , Danny kept saying he had to go Bottle feed the young goats. But not once , Did i ever see a bottle in his hand , Just a pair of gum boots, and a roll of duct tape.

i bet thats where he lost his good camera

Mac
05-11-2010, 02:23 AM
i bet thats where he lost his good camera

Thats my guess , I actually think that kinda thing is legal down in Missouri tho so he probably doesnt know any better. The other day someone said " Hey let me see that Pig sticker" which around these parts means a big knife , When i turned around danny was grinning ear to ear and im pretty sure he was unzipping!!!!! Had to tell him " not that kind of pig sticker pal" :laugh::laugh:

Silverback
05-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Marks not on anymore ,, youll have to call him so he can explain them to you .......:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hold on, he just ask me thru the floor vent.:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Mac
05-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Hold on, he just ask me thru the floor vent.:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

LOL!!!:laugh:

You better be careful sleepin over there , One of these nights your gonna wake up to Mark standing over you saying

" It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

VCURamFan
05-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Mark you did tell Mac again that , Goat Cheese is not hair gel, right?:Whistle::Whistle::Whistle::sick: :sick: :sick:

i bet thats where he lost his good camera :scared0011: :scared0011: :scared0011:

Thats my guess , I actually think that kinda thing is legal down in Missouri tho so he probably doesnt know any better. The other day someone said " Hey let me see that Pig sticker" which around these parts means a big knife , When i turned around danny was grinning ear to ear and im pretty sure he was unzipping!!!!! Had to tell him " not that kind of pig sticker pal" :laugh::laugh:
:happy0198::happy0198::happy0198::happy0198::happy 0198:

TENNESSEAN
05-11-2010, 02:30 AM

well it is the show me state ain't it

Silverback
05-11-2010, 02:33 AM

Wait a minute, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Missouri up. And I draw the line at sticking a pig.:sign0090::shocked::moped:

Mac
05-11-2010, 02:35 AM
Wait a minute, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Missouri up. And I draw the line at sticking a pig.:sign0090::shocked::moped:

Yeah Yeah , We all know when you say your going for Pork Butts , ,,,, It doesnt mean BBQ at Dannys place.:wink::wink:

TENNESSEAN
05-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Wait a minute, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Missouri up. And I draw the line at sticking a pig.:hissyfit::sad::moped:
:):fighting0092:

Silverback
05-11-2010, 02:52 AM
LOL!!!:laugh:

You better be careful sleepin over there , One of these nights your gonna wake up to Mark standing over you saying

" It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

You not right my friend:frantics::frantics::frantics:

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
05-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Boys Boys Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant we all just get along??????????:)

Anyways, I was driving through Missouri this weekend, saw a billboard with Matt on it...advertising the Farmington Fights!:punch: But, we couldn't make it to them, unfortunately!:cry:

Also, I saw the strangest bumper sticker.....It said, "Billy Goat Butts, Drive Me Nuts!":ashamed: It made me think of some of you boys.....Danny.:wink:

Mac
05-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Ha Ha Ha .... Dang Danny . sounds like youve got quite the reputation down there lol.

Silverback
05-11-2010, 03:16 AM
Ha Ha Ha .... Dang Danny . sounds like youve got quite the reputation down there lol.

Not going to work Mac, you goat boy,,,:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Mac
05-11-2010, 03:25 AM
Not going to work Mac, you goat boy,,,:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Dont try to push your addictions over on me :blink: we are here to help you :laugh::laugh::laugh:

VCURamFan
05-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Dont try to push your addictions over on me :blink: we are here to help you :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Seriously, Danny, not cool! :angry:

Mac's got enough trouble trying to resist his own..."urges" without having yours to deal with, too! :punch:

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
05-11-2010, 03:31 AM
:)

Boys Boys Boys!!!
Goats Goats Goats!!!

philips4
05-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Boys! ha ha ha Goats! ha ha ha :happy0198: I think this is my new favorite thread! Okay, I'm sick but thats really funny! Not sure how to respond to any of it without getting deleted so I'll just sit back and enjoy! :happydancing: