PDA

View Full Version : Whats in your wallet

Tyburn
05-09-2010, 11:57 AM
:laugh:

Obviously dont give your credit card number or anything...but what do you generally keep in your wallet :huh:

I'll tell you whats in mine

I have my Harrogate Hydro and Brimhams Fitness Centre Card, which lets me into the gym. I have my National Westminster Debit/ATM card, I have my ASDA discount Card, I have my ASDA Smart Card which lets me in and out of the staff entrance and get food from the Vendors (I have to put money on it first for that obviously) I have my MacDonalds collect 6 stickers and get a cup of coffee free card (:laugh:) I have my Costa Coffee Loyalty Card, I have a book of first class large stamps, I have two coppies of my now well outdated business card (it still mentions Cage Gladiators on it :laugh:) I dont have any money in it because Its the end of the week.

I NEVER carry my Credit Card with me unless I have to use it, and I NEVER carry my National Insurance Card with me unless I have to use it...this is really incase my wallet got stolen. I do not have a driving liscence (I only have a well out of date provisional) and I dont keep any pictures of anyone in my wallet neither :unsure-1: I did in my last wallet, but that was stolen like ages ago :laugh: I never bothered replacing it because my current wallet doesnt have a see through window patch where you'd put one :)

Now...whats in yours :ninja:

Bobby71
05-09-2010, 01:43 PM
My wallet is empty, I'm broke. Actually, upon inspection I can confirm that my wallet has some dust in it.

TexasRN
05-09-2010, 04:56 PM
I have my driver's license, a lot of pennies, a few nickels, a couple of dimes, but no cash. I have my library card and pictures of my loved ones. I have a movie rental card, my insurance cards. I also have my debit card and my checkbook in there. That's it. Very boring.

~Amy

Jimmy Mack
05-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Moths

Garandshooter
05-09-2010, 05:01 PM
NRA card, ISRA card, driver's lisence, FOID card, work entry key card, medical & dental cards, old military ID, and 15 us dollars:laugh:

Spiritwalker
05-09-2010, 05:18 PM
17.00 plus a 2.00 bill that will not be spent.

2 credit cards, a debit card, insurance card, my ICE card.

My USA-NKF and AAU karate membership cards, my Shuri-Te membership card and pictures of my family plus a few business cards from my dojo.

VCURamFan
05-09-2010, 05:33 PM
ID, insurance card, credit card, various membership card, $4 cash.

philips4
05-09-2010, 07:13 PM
17.00 plus a 2.00 bill that will not be spent.

2 credit cards, a debit card, insurance card, my ICE card.

My USA-NKF and AAU karate membership cards, my Shuri-Te membership card and pictures of my family plus a few business cards from my dojo.

Shuri-te?!?!! :frantics: Cool, I haven never met another person who took that!!! That was my first style and my first black belt and when I moved from Washington I never could find it again (Oregon, Hawaii, Illinois, Nevada and now California) do you still study? We were supposed to go to Okinawa this summer but my mother in law is sick so we are going there instead. Who did you study under, where, etc?!?!

Black Mamba
05-09-2010, 07:42 PM
$12, Starbucks gift card, Fredericks of Hollywood gift card, Torrid discount card, frozen yogurt card (buy 9, get 10th one free), Zoo membership (expired), Costco membership card, college ID, military ID, Tricare card (health), community college id, and my CPR/ health services card.

:)

Liddellfan
05-09-2010, 11:58 PM
$314 US Dollars, 2 law enforcement ID's (one to leave in the building when I am there and one to have on my person), Drivers license, atm card, NRA membership card, medical/dental insurance card, eye insurance card, Visa card, 4 checks out of my checkbook, some photos, my prayer card, and that's about it today.

bradwright
05-10-2010, 12:55 AM
120 bucks Canadian ( about 5 bucks American:wink:)
4 personal credit cards
2 company credit cards
2 debit cards
H2S certificate
Costco card
2 health insurance cards
drivers licence
gym membership
pictures of my family

Spiritwalker
05-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Shuri-te?!?!! :frantics: Cool, I haven never met another person who took that!!! That was my first style and my first black belt and when I moved from Washington I never could find it again (Oregon, Hawaii, Illinois, Nevada and now California) do you still study? We were supposed to go to Okinawa this summer but my mother in law is sick so we are going there instead. Who did you study under, where, etc?!?!

My shiahn is Alex Ormaza, who I earned my shodan rank under. Tashi Troy Price is one of his instructors and mine as well as a great friend. The late Hanshi Able also taught me many things. Shihan Ormaza just came back from the yearly trip to Okinawa just last month. He and I are planning on going back in August.

If you are ever in the Charlotte NC area.. let me know.

Mac
05-10-2010, 02:05 AM
49 bucks
bunch of buisness cards , drivers license ,foid card , huntin and fishin license , unused deer permits, Pictures of the kiddos , my lucky 1881 silver dollar, sears card , menards card , debit card and a recapped rubber from 1996

DonnaMaria
05-10-2010, 02:11 AM
*ahem*

(this may take a while.........)

2 debit cards
Sam's club card
1 health insurance cards
drivers licence
NRA card
School ID Card
NJEA card
Hallmark Store Card
Old Navy Card
New York and Company Card
Sephora Card
Loft Card
Emergency contact numbers
Social Security numbers of my girls written in code known only to me
lake/pool membership card
Library card
Borders Card
receipts for Bed Bath And Beyond and The Deb Shop
A Dunkin Dounut gift card worth 10 bucks
$2.00 cash
Ritas water ice card
Wawa gift card worth 20 bucks
my daughter's gift cards from Christmas that we have not used yet.......
a card that says I am CPR certified and Defib certified.......but I hope I never use it
AND

some pictures........

it's a big wallet..........

DonnaMaria
05-10-2010, 02:13 AM
$12, Starbucks gift card, Fredericks of Hollywood gift card, Torrid discount card, frozen yogurt card (buy 9, get 10th one free), Zoo membership (expired), Costco membership card, college ID, military ID, Tricare card (health), community college id, and my CPR/ health services card.

:)

love, love LOVE Torrid!!!!!!!

rearnakedchoke
05-10-2010, 02:24 AM
driver's licence, cash, health card, sin card, outdoors card, ikea gift card, organ donor card, gnc card and air miles .. think that's about it ...

adamt
05-10-2010, 04:28 AM
i carry a leather bifold that the amish made and i have the usual plus....

two scalpel blades

a 1/4" ez out

the key to my church and the key to my dads garage

concealed carry permit

and i'm gonna start carrying something cool like a ninja star or lock pick set so I can be schnazzy the next time someone asks me this question lol

lyndsey823
05-10-2010, 05:26 AM
my driver's license, two debit cards, my father's credit card, insurance card, dental and health insurance cards, victoria's secret credit card, target credit card, starbucks card, AAA member card, frozen yogurt punch card, a bunch of receipts, a surgery schedule from work lol, Sams club card, a bunch a loose change, and i think that is about it. i never carry cash so i don't have any on me.

J.B.
05-10-2010, 07:25 AM
but what do you generally keep in your wallet :huh:

http://acefortune.com/cashroll.gif

bj44
05-10-2010, 10:33 AM
nobody said condoms yet good :laugh:

honestly i dont carry a wallet (call me george costanza i guess)

philips4
05-10-2010, 04:42 PM
honestly i dont carry a wallet (call me george costanza i guess)

Don't let anyone tease you about your purse, its a satchel right?! :tongue0011:

Miss Foxy
05-10-2010, 05:50 PM
My license, military id, health insurance cards for myself and 2 children, dental cards, a few pennies, a nickel, lawyers card, blockbuster card, and an old chiclet..Ewww :scared0015:

BamaGrits84
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
My DL, student ID, debit card, credit card (Capital One - it's what's in my wallet), insurance card (health), I slew of busniess cards and reward cards, about $80 cash, some ticket to the GA aquarium, 2 perscriptions, some chickfila coupons, my check book, receipts from recent purchases, check register, a reminder slip to pay a traffic ticket :lookaround:, & my son's library card.