PDA

View Full Version : Huerta loses in Bellator

bj44
05-07-2010, 10:23 PM
http://mmajunkie.com/news/19031/bellator-17-recap-curran-shocks-huerta-meets-imada-in-lightweight-finals.mma

ive always said how overrated Roger huerta is and now he goes and ruins this seasons dream fight for bellator against Alvares by losing... Alvares also choked out tough UFC veteran Josh Neer on the card.

Bobby71
05-07-2010, 11:35 PM
It was a close fight but I did think that Pat Curran won. Even if Roger had won that fight I still think that Toby would sub him, so your dream fight still wouldn't have happened, imo.

Cole Konrad is obese.

Eddie looked good.

TexasRN
05-08-2010, 11:46 AM
I have just started watching Bellator. I am happy to watch these fights and skip UFC PPVs for now.

~Amy

Bobby71
05-08-2010, 12:39 PM
I have just started watching Bellator. I am happy to watch these fights and skip UFC PPVs for now.

~Amy

I have been doing the same thing. I just can't afford the ppvs right now.

rearnakedchoke
05-08-2010, 12:50 PM
yeah, huerta is going to sf next, if they can stay in business or dream .... i see him going to japan and fighting aoki ... did it say that in the article? i didn't read .. LOL

bj44
05-08-2010, 10:02 PM
yeah, huerta is going to sf next, if they can stay in business or dream .... i see him going to japan and fighting aoki ... did it say that in the article? i didn't read .. LOL

He said he wants to fight in dream or do a K1 fight

Tyburn
05-09-2010, 07:29 AM
Roger Huerta lost to Pat Curran...he's Jeff Currans brother I believe...both are suckerpunch fighters...i'll be honnest and say I didnt think Pat would be able to do it...but he did :)

Tyburn
05-09-2010, 07:31 AM
...and Josh Neer looked quite funny the way he fell forward, it was like something out of a cartoon, where people litterally fall flat on their face :laugh:

Bobby71
05-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Roger Huerta lost to Pat Curran...he's Jeff Currans brother I believe...both are suckerpunch fighters...i'll be honnest and say I didnt think Pat would be able to do it...but he did :)

It's his first cousin.

What do mean "both are suckerpunch fighter?" Are you saying they both have suckerpunch as a sponsor?

Tyburn
05-09-2010, 01:49 PM
It's his first cousin.

What do mean "both are suckerpunch fighter?" Are you saying they both have suckerpunch as a sponsor?

Yes. I am a big fan of Suckerpunch...well of the majority of suckerpunch fighters...I know the President, Brian Butler...I went out and visited him during ADT2 last year...His primary tallent pool seems to be the Curran Camp, Duke Rofus, and local tallents in Virginia, He's also latched onto at least one from Horns Elite, and the Assuncao camp also.

He's done very well recently, Mitrione was one of his.

cubsfan47
05-09-2010, 02:00 PM
I have been doing the same thing. I just can't afford the ppvs right now.

I will be doing this too. :sad:
Found out yesterday my AC had died. Doing without that would he like doing without heat in Minneapolis. This means $$$$.:angry:

Also I have liked the Bellator fights. I like the different approach; a tournament of sorts.

Huerta is probably overrated. I think he's also a head case.