PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember Franklin the Guinea pig?

Tyburn
05-06-2010, 11:38 AM
:sad: today is his Years-Mind...he was my first guinea pig, a tiny little thing, not much larger then a hamster, he was a runt and died of complications...I got him 13th March 2006 and he died on 6th May the same year.

I lost all my photographs of him when my computer harddrive got wipped at the end of 2006...but he was a small brown and cream pig. Named after Rich Franklin of course :)

One of my first ever threads on here, not long after I joined 3rd March 2006, and bought Franklin was entitled "are guinea pigs supposed to purr" :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-06-2010, 02:54 PM
:sad: today is his Years-Mind...he was my first guinea pig, a tiny little thing, not much larger then a hamster, he was a runt and died of complications...I got him 13th March 2006 and he died on 6th May the same year.

I lost all my photographs of him when my computer harddrive got wipped at the end of 2006...but he was a small brown and cream pig. Named after Rich Franklin of course :)

One of my first ever threads on here, not long after I joined 3rd March 2006, and bought Franklin was entitled "are guinea pigs supposed to purr" :laugh:
How long did that thread last? Because I think I remember seeing it when I joined in June...

No, can't have been, since he passed away before that. I certainly remember you talking about him that summer, though.

Tyburn
05-06-2010, 04:22 PM
How long did that thread last? Because I think I remember seeing it when I joined in June...

No, can't have been, since he passed away before that. I certainly remember you talking about him that summer, though.

for some reason I think it was around for a long time :laugh:

Hard to think Franklin was four years ago :unsure-1:

VCURamFan
05-06-2010, 04:25 PM
for some reason I think it was around for a long time :laugh:

Hard to think Franklin was four years ago :unsure-1:
Hard to imagine that 4 yrs ago today I had no clue about the Matt Hughes Forums. 1 month later I joined up & this place changed my life...

MattHughesRocks
05-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Dave, you need to join a rodent forum.

Tyburn
05-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Hard to imagine that 4 yrs ago today I had no clue about the Matt Hughes Forums. 1 month later I joined up & this place changed my life...

:laugh: when you were a spring chicken...tender and free and innocent...and now...:mischievous:

Tyburn
05-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Dave, you need to join a rodent forum.

:rolleyes: no I dont sugarplum. Nor a bird forum niether. I have this place :happydancing:

VCURamFan
05-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Dave, you need to join a rodent farm.Fixed. :laugh:

:laugh: when you were a spring chicken...tender and free and innocent...and now...:mischievous:
When I joined this place, I'd never tasted alcohol outside of communion wine. Now I'm always stocked with at least Coors Light & Jack Daniels

When I joined this place, I'd only ever seen 1 PPV. Now I have all UFC, Pride, EXC & WEC events on my hard-drive.

When I joined this place, I wanted to teach music to youngsters. Now I'm the youngest person (and only male) in my department (seriously, about half these women have worked for Markel longer than I've been alive! :scared0011:).

When I joined this place, I had no clue what I was looking at in an MMA fight. Now my friends ask me to stop with the running commentary.

When I joined this place, Matt had just beaten a Gracie. Now Matt's just beaten a Gracie. :laugh:

When I joined this place, I was a scrawny nerd who only excelled in playing music during sports. Now I'm training & working out on a daily basis.

When I joined this place, I was normal. Now I'm an addict! :happydancing:

Tyburn
05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
What have we done :scared0015:

:laugh: