PDA

View Full Version : Four weeks to go!

Shoots like a girl
05-03-2010, 08:37 PM
My amazing nephew, Caleb, will be coming home from Iraq in 4 weeks!!! Cant wait to have him back on American soil, but its going to be a very long 4 weeks. :frantics:

Llamafighter
05-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Awesome!!!:happydancing:

donaldbreland
05-03-2010, 08:46 PM
God Bless him. Please give thanks to him for me when he comes back.

Shoots like a girl
05-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Thank you everyone! This has been a hard and emotional year for my family. Caleb loves what he does and is proud to serve his country but hes soo ready to come home.

Silverback
05-03-2010, 09:11 PM
The best of luck, and what a homecoming he will get. Make sure and thank him for me!!:happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

flo
05-03-2010, 09:43 PM
My amazing nephew, Caleb, will be coming home from Iraq in 4 weeks!!! Cant wait to have him back on American soil, but its going to be a very long 4 weeks. :frantics:
That's great news, he's short!! I'll add a prayer for his safe return to US soil.

Miss Foxy
05-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Good to hear!!

Bobby71
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I, myself served two tours in Iraq. A lot of people only think about how hard it is on the soldier, and it's unbelievably hard on the soldier. However, it's a extremely difficult time for their families too!

Shoots like a girl
05-04-2010, 03:22 PM
I, myself served two tours in Iraq. A lot of people only think about how hard it is on the soldier, and it's unbelievably hard on the soldier. However, it's a extremely difficult time for their families too!

It is Bobby! We've been doing this since the 1980's when my brother went into the service. He retired as a Green Beret in the late 90's when he was shot in Somolia. Two of his four sons have followed in his footsteps and although this is a tough, stressful time for our family we couldnt be more proud of military men in our family and all of those in uniform across this beautiful country!

Miss Foxy
05-04-2010, 04:34 PM
It is Bobby! We've been doing this since the 1980's when my brother went into the service. He retired as a Green Beret in the late 90's when he was shot in Somolia. Two of his four sons have followed in his footsteps and although this is a tough, stressful time for our family we couldnt be more proud of military men in our family and all of those in uniform across this beautiful country!Yup!! I love it.. I come from a family of Vets and current servicemembers it's the best!!! Make sure to take lots of pics when he arrives to share with us!! :)

Bonnie
05-04-2010, 05:02 PM
That's terrific news! I know those 4 weeks are going to seem like forever for the family, but he'll be home before you know it! That's a great picture of him in your sig. His smile is shining through his eyes. :)

Shoots like a girl
05-04-2010, 06:17 PM
I will! Im super stoked! Cant wait!