PDA

View Full Version : spokeo.com- Go find your self!

MattHughesRocks
04-30-2010, 04:37 AM
There wasn't much on me but what there was is correct. Oh, but not the pictures. Have no idea who that was :laugh:

spokeo.com

Bonnie
04-30-2010, 05:00 AM
There wasn't much on me but what there was is correct. Oh, but not the pictures. Have no idea who that was :laugh:

spokeo.com

At first, they couldn't locate me....I was lost. But, then they found me. :w00t:

They must have gotten all that information from some type of survey or warranty form I naively filled out at one time. :rolleyes:

Neezar
04-30-2010, 11:13 AM
I couldnt find me.

County Mike
04-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Pretty close, except I don't have children YET and I'm not a Libra.
Have to use my actual name though (William M. Everland)
It also says my neighborhood is "below average". I love my neighborhood, but it's pretty rural so I guess they don't like that.

Spiritwalker
04-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Couldn't find me.. but when I searched my wife's name... I was linked..

BIO was "correct".. but the photos.. no where near...

County Mike
04-30-2010, 01:15 PM
The "photos" are just samples. You have to click on the link and enter data to see photos of the person you're searching. I didn't bother to fill in the data to check the photos, but that's what it wants you to do.

VCURamFan
04-30-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm not there, but my dad is. They got his bio right except for length of residence & occupation. Only person listed as being in his house is Mom. Not a bad site. :laugh:

NateR
04-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Wow, that was weird. I'm listed twice, once from when I used to live in El Paso, TX (actually Ft. Bliss, but close enough) in 2001 and the second listing has me living in my brother's old house, in Alamogordo, NM, with my brother, my dad and my brother's ex-wife.... awkward. :unsure-1:

The information is about 99% incorrect (my credit rating was never that good :laugh: ).

Primadawn
04-30-2010, 02:03 PM
It's mostly my info from PA. Zodiac sign incorrect. Mike, they told me my neighborhood was "below average" too, but list my house as worth $1million+ I wish!

Lists my "likes" as "shopping". Hmmm...

MattHughesRocks
04-30-2010, 02:33 PM
All it said about me was name,street and city.Oh, and age range.That was it.

Chuck
04-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Couldn't find me or Jen.....:huh:

TexasRN
04-30-2010, 04:08 PM
I found myself in NC but it had almost everything wrong about me. I think the only things that were correct was my name, an old address, and that I am female. :laugh:

~Amy

flo
04-30-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm not there, which is good, this stuff is kind of creepy.

I'm willing to bet it's all info from the census (since it refers to "members of household").

I'm sure glad they're keeping our information confidential!!

:Whistle: