PDA

View Full Version : Senate Democrats to push new immigration reform plan

atomdanger
04-30-2010, 12:14 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/29/democrats.immigration/index.html

Fraud-resistant, tamper-resistant biometric Social Security cards would be issued to prevent the hiring of illegal immigrants. Fines for knowingly hiring someone not eligible for employment would be increased by 300 percent. Repeat offenders would face time in prison.

What do you guys think?
"Border security" is a complete joke in this country.

donaldbreland
04-30-2010, 12:44 AM
I say we hire 100,000 cops across the country to help send illegal immigrants back to their countries. It would only cost $3,800,000,000. In return we would open not only 100,000 jobs as cops but we would also open up jobs that the illegals had. We would have 2000 cops per state for this. Now I wouldn't just ship illegals back altogether. If they have a violent criminal history then they should never be granted citizenship. If they have families here and are hard working people with no serious criminal history then I would give them 6 months to acquire citizenship. THEY MUST SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE. Then if they pass we grant them their wish and if not we send them back to their country. I think we do have to have a plan in place so why not create more jobs. Heck if we are going to spend money we might as well spend it on Americans.