PDA

View Full Version : Lil' D, I think I found one of your ancestors!!

VCURamFan
04-28-2010, 06:10 PM
An article from the LA Mirror in 1960: :laugh:

http://contexts.org/socimages/2010/03/21/a-coed-with-a-problem-and-by-problem-i-mean-breasts/

Once again, smart ladies screwing up all the boys!

County Mike
04-28-2010, 07:38 PM
http://contexts.org/socimages/files/2010/03/tlp894117-677x1024.jpg

Very Nice!

Chuck
04-28-2010, 07:39 PM

http://contexts.org/socimages/2010/03/21/a-coed-with-a-problem-and-by-problem-i-mean-breasts/

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm thinking "41" might be a little low for Danelle! That could be her little sister maybe.. :wink:

Lil'D has got a pretty great combination of intelligence, character and looks. She's going to make some lucky guy very happy someday... of course he's going to have to get through her father and a TON of "brothers" here on this place! :punch:

Bonnie
04-28-2010, 07:42 PM

So, you posted that for Danelle, huh. :rolleyes: Btw....interesting phrasing there, Ben. :laugh:

Fitting for this article:

Jessica Rabbit: You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.

Eddie Valiant: You don't know how hard it is being a man looking at a woman looking the way you do.

I loved that movie. :laugh:

Bonnie
04-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Mike (2:38) and Chuck (2:39)...first two responders....:rolleyes:

Boy, those divining rods really work! :laugh:

County Mike
04-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Mike (2:38) and Chuck (2:39)...first two responders....:rolleyes:

Boy, those divining rods really work! :laugh:

What do we win and what do you know about my divine rod? :wink:

Bonnie
04-28-2010, 08:32 PM

1) A chicken dinner :tongue0011:

2) It appears to be active, accurate, and....have I congratulated you yet on the upcoming birth of your first child. :laugh:

Tyburn
04-28-2010, 09:32 PM
and....have I congratulated you yet on the upcoming birth of your first child. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Black Mamba
04-28-2010, 11:06 PM

Oh my gosh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is awesome. Power to the big girls! Thanks for making my day Ben.

I'll admit, the girls have been known to distract a few lab TAs.:ninja: Even diffuse an agrument too.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm thinking "41" might be a little low for Danelle! That could be her little sister maybe.. :wink:

Lil'D has got a pretty great combination of intelligence, character and looks. She's going to make some lucky guy very happy someday... of course he's going to have to get through her father and a TON of "brothers" here on this place! :punch:

Awwww schucks. :ashamed: Thanks Chuck.

But you forgot one thing: the guy also has to get passed me. Not an easy feat by any means. Then the my Pa and "brothers" can go at him. :laugh:

Black Mamba
04-28-2010, 11:07 PM

Woah. :scared0015: :laugh: "Divine rod" I like that one. I've heard fangdangler, twig, anaconda...but divine rod takes the cake.

Black Mamba
04-28-2010, 11:13 PM
And while we're on the topic of the girls...Victoria Secret has designed an awesome new bra. The Miraculous Bra is sweet. I couldn't try on my size in store, but I tried on the next size down. Woooooooooooooooooooow. :cool: And dammmmmmmmmn.

They aren't kidding when the ad says "2 cup sizes." Normally I wouldn't pay $50 for just one bra, but this one is totally worth it. It's soft, great support, and provides some great cleavage. And here's a plus: it's convertable.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GM-255909&cgname=OSBRPYYYZZZ

County Mike
04-29-2010, 12:34 AM
And while we're on the topic of the girls...Victoria Secret has designed an awesome new bra. The Miraculous Bra is sweet. I couldn't try on my size in store, but I tried on the next size down. Woooooooooooooooooooow. :cool: And dammmmmmmmmn.

Pics or shens!

Glad you like my divine rod. :wink:

VCURamFan
04-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Oh my gosh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is awesome. Power to the big girls! Thanks for making my day Ben.

I'll admit, the girls have been known to distract a few lab TAs.:ninja: Even diffuse an agrument too.
Hahaha, glad you liked it! :laugh:

(Michelle had me convinced you were gonna hunt me down after reading this :ninja: :frantics:)

MattHughesRocks
04-29-2010, 01:11 AM
Then I said no, wait. Don't leave that out Ben.

(Michelle had me convinced you were gonna hunt me down after reading this :ninja: :frantics:)

VCURamFan
04-29-2010, 01:15 AM
Then I said no, wait. Don't leave that out Ben.
But if I leave that part out, then I can make you sound more like a looney! :tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
04-29-2010, 01:23 AM
You scare me :unsure-1:

But if I leave that part out, then I can make you sound more like a looney! :tongue0011:

VCURamFan
04-29-2010, 03:28 AM
You scare me :unsure-1:
Hey, after 4yrs in a place like this, you pick up a a trick or two along the way! :laugh:

(And not just the kind of trick Mike's used to...:Whistle:)

County Mike
04-29-2010, 10:36 AM
But I ain't into trickin, just to treatin
and I ain't into treatin every trick that I'm meetin
(Nah nah nah na nah nah nah)Yeah,
SHAKE IT BABY, SHAKE IT NOW SHAKE IT LIKE THAT
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a poom-poom -
JUST SHAKE YA RUMP

Silverback
04-29-2010, 11:36 AM
JUST SHAKE YA RUMP

Do you say that to all the girls, or just a select few??:ninja::tongue0011::tongue0011:

County Mike
04-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Do you say that to all the girls, or just a select few??:ninja::tongue0011::tongue0011:

All of them. You catch more fish with a bigger net.

VCURamFan
04-29-2010, 01:11 PM
All of them. You catch more fish with a bigger net.
A bigger net? I thought we were calling it a divining rod. :blink: :Whistle:

County Mike
04-29-2010, 01:13 PM
A bigger net? I thought we were calling it a divining rod. :blink: :Whistle:

The net was just an analogy. The rod is what actually lures them in.

Black Mamba
04-29-2010, 07:56 PM
My Momma was right: men are all alike. :rolleyes: You see one set of boobs, you gotta see them all (and Mr. Ron White was right too) .

Hahaha, glad you liked it! :laugh:

You, I wouldn't hunt down. You're harmless. :tongue0011: And plus I know I wouldn't have an issue hunting you down if need be. :ninja:

JUST SHAKE YA RUMP

Ah man that's old school! :cool: I haven't heard that song in years.

I should dig up some songs about the booty and see how they have revolved. When I'm on break I might just do that.