PDA

View Full Version : Jens Pulver: Big Announcement!

Tyburn
04-27-2010, 11:45 PM
:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbO40sjf1AY

Vizion
04-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Without having to "switch over to" his Facebook page to find out, can you summarize this big annoucement in stead?

Tyburn
04-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Without having to "switch over to" his Facebook page to find out, can you summarize this big annoucement in stead?

No :mellow:

He hasnt made any big announcement yet :blink::laugh: we're still waiting :ashamed:

Tyburn
04-27-2010, 11:53 PM
My guess...its either going to be colour commentry in WEC (unlikely that he would class that as a "big" announcement since he's made it clear at one stage he wanted to do it...not sure if he still does or not) it could be news on Driven (unlikely as thats been around for quite some time and I think he'd only consider more news an update) so it is probably about the release of the film that he asked people to raise money for...do you remember...before his last fight? because that hasnt come out yet...that...ironically is also called Driven...but its nowt to do with his gym by the same name.

or...it could be something completely different...in which case...its nothing I'm aware of at this stage...its too soon for a return to fighting :rolleyes: one doesnt make a big announcement a month after leaving that one is returning :laugh:

Vizion
04-28-2010, 12:18 AM
I was thinking that too - Jens is an awesome commentator, so I hope its with WEC. Or perhaps he got a job at Wal-Mart :w00t:

Tyburn
04-28-2010, 12:30 AM
I was thinking that too - Jens is an awesome commentator, so I hope its with WEC. Or perhaps he got a job at Wal-Mart :w00t:

My goodness could you imagine if he had walmart sponcership for something! Forget tapout or xyience....Wal-mart funding...is like getting a Government to back you...We have our very own economy the size of a small country :laugh:

...but knowing Jens...he litterally might have just gone to a store and been given one...the guy isnt faking the way he comes across in that video...it might have zero to do with walmart at all :laugh:

Tyburn
04-29-2010, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBjfOW3NMvM

its some deal that suckerpunch have worked out with some computer gamers as sponcers...I think :laugh: