PDA

View Full Version : Breasts do not cause earthquakes

TexasRN
04-23-2010, 05:39 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/23/boobquake-cleavage-cause-earthquakes/

Evidently some Muslim dude thinks that women who dress provocatively are the cause of all the recent earthquakes and a bunch of women got ticked off and are planning to prove him wrong on April 26. :laugh:

~Amy

Mac
04-23-2010, 05:54 PM
This is gonna be AWSOME!!!!!

KevinD
04-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I love science experiments like this!!

VCURamFan
04-23-2010, 06:14 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/23/boobquake-cleavage-cause-earthquakes/

Evidently some Muslim dude thinks that women who dress provocatively are the cause of all the recent earthquakes and a bunch of women got ticked off and are planning to prove him wrong on April 26. :laugh:

~Amy
Dude, I don't care if it's one day early: This is going to be the best birthday EVER!!! :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

Neezar
04-23-2010, 06:18 PM
And what if we have a huge earthquake? Will she concede?

:laugh:

TexasRN
04-23-2010, 06:21 PM
And what if we have a huge earthquake? Will she concede?

He says we are causing the earthquakes in the middle eastern Muslim countries so either way, WE win! :laugh:

edited to add that I am not wishing death or harm upon innocents who live in that region.

~Amy

VCURamFan
04-23-2010, 06:35 PM
He says we are causing the earthquakes in the middle eastern Muslim countries so either way, WE win! :laugh:

edited to add that I am not wishing death or harm upon innocents who live in that region.

~Amy
Se does make the statement that if there is an extremely localized earthquake which swallows her up but no one else, she will admit she was wrong. :laugh:

Shoots like a girl
04-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Oh no.....someone should have really warned this guy about women who are not only allowed have a personality and be an individual but who also have an opinion. Add a few of her friends and its on! :happydancing:

rockdawg21
04-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Sounds like we should encourage all Arab women to have breast augmentations.

Play The Man
04-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Waiting for a County Mike comment about breasts shaking in an earthquake in . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1

Miss Foxy
04-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Waiting for a County Mike comment about breasts shaking in an earthquake in . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1

I know he's sleeping on us!!! :sleep:

Tyburn
04-23-2010, 11:47 PM
This eminated from Iran.

The Highest Religious Authority in Iran (remember, they are an Islamic State, so Islam and State are combined) He said that Irans Woman Population is not taking seriously a whole manner of things to do with dress codes and standards expected by the Religion.

He says that as there is a lot of Earthquakes at the moment, and that as Irans Capital also stands on a Fault line...that Allah will have his vengence against the Nation if these women do not start to take their faith more seriously.

pardon the pun...but IF it were to happen, it might be a GODsend for the rest of the world...how much are you gonna be interested in developing weapons of mass distruction in the form of Nukes if your capital city lies in ruins, and you have a real humanitarian disastor...

...more to the point, IF that happens...who do you suppose is going to come to Tehrans aid? Do Aminadoodyblat, or whatever his name is, truely believe that the United Nations with all its Sanctions, or the United States against which it has waged ideological warfare for many years are going to help...or send aid parcels :huh:

County Mike
04-24-2010, 08:17 PM

Did you miss my post on page 1? (Last post of the page)

Play The Man
04-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Did you miss my post on page 1? (Last post of the page)

How could I have missed that?:ashamed:. . . or is it those?. . . or them?

J.B.
04-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Evidently some Muslim dude thinks that women who dress provocatively are the cause of all the recent earthquakes

I got my money on it being this guy.

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/terrorist.jpg

Maldonado136
04-24-2010, 10:53 PM
LMAO that pic is craaazy!!

VCURamFan
04-24-2010, 11:09 PM
On Monday, I think it's everyone's job to take as many pictures of women's cleavage as possible! :happydancing:

Purely for the purpose of scientific documentation, of course! :Whistle:

Black Mamba
04-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Boobs cause earthquakes...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will show off my girls in any kind of fashion I want and ain't no man or woman gonna tell me otherwise. Including the Jerry Springer show, I want my Jerry beads.

Power to the boobies! Power to cleavage! And power to great underwear companies that make having big boobs comfy. :cool:

VCURamFan
04-24-2010, 11:56 PM

I will show off my girls in any kind of fashion I want and ain't no man or woman gonna tell me otherwise. Including the Jerry Springer show, I want my Jerry beads.

Power to the boobies! Power to cleavage! And power to great underwear companies that make having big boobs comfy. :cool:
Pics or shens? :w00t:

DonnaMaria
04-26-2010, 03:05 AM
I have never seen boobs cause an earthquake, but I HAVE seen boobs cause a few accidents.........:laugh:

car accidents......especially around the local college campus.....especially now that the warmer weather is here!:laugh:

KevinD
04-26-2010, 03:08 AM

Number 1 post of all time!!

VCURamFan
04-26-2010, 12:23 PM
:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: TODAY'S BOOBSQUAKE DAY!!!! :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

J.B.
04-26-2010, 12:44 PM
:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: TODAY'S BOOBSQUAKE DAY!!!! :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

This guy is not happy...:ninja:

But I AM!!!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/3064273325_9ff1297ffc.jpg

VCURamFan
04-26-2010, 12:47 PM
But I AM!!!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/3064273325_9ff1297ffc.jpg
Me too!!! :happydancing:

Spiritwalker
04-26-2010, 12:57 PM
This picture offends me.. I am calling for a Crusade...against people that bear arms and a holy book in the same frame.

Spiritwalker
04-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I have never seen boobs cause an earthquake, but I HAVE seen boobs cause a few accidents.........:laugh:

car accidents......especially around the local college campus.....especially now that the warmer weather is here!:laugh:

Yeah.. I almost had an accident when I get a message on my phone once.. :)

J.B.
04-26-2010, 01:04 PM
This picture offends me..

How could a gold plated RPG possibly be offensive? In some terrorist circles that is likely considered "pimp". I'm surprised there ain't an Under-Armour logo or a Nike Swoosh on that head-gear he's wearing.

Spiritwalker
04-26-2010, 01:55 PM
How could a gold plated RPG possibly be offensive? In some terrorist circles that is likely considered "pimp". I'm surprised there ain't an Under-Armour logo or a Nike Swoosh on that head-gear he's wearing.

County Mike
04-26-2010, 02:22 PM
In this thread, we should post pics of boobs that MAY cause earthquakes. :)

VCURamFan
04-26-2010, 02:24 PM
I nominate you for this most important position! :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
04-26-2010, 03:27 PM
I would say we shouldn't :happy:

County Mike
04-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Party Pooper

MattHughesRocks
04-26-2010, 03:57 PM
That's why they pay me the big bucks :laugh:

Party Pooper

Shoots like a girl
04-26-2010, 04:47 PM
My hubby says hes seen some that could make the earth move but hes not so sure about earthquakes! LOL! Im with my girls on this one. I have them and am proud to have them, will show them off whenever I want to! Oh, I love being a girl!! :happydancing:

Twinsmama
04-26-2010, 05:16 PM
My hubby says hes seen some that could make the earth move but hes not so sure about earthquakes! LOL! Im with my girls on this one. I have them and am proud to have them, will show them off whenever I want to! Oh, I love being a girl!! :happydancing:

Ummmm...I hope he was talking about yours! Or I'd say don't worry honey you'll be able to see me in a few days....probably the swelling will be down by then!:laugh:

Mine are heavy...They wouldn't cause an earthquake but they cause a backache sometimes.

so are we sending the pics to anyone specific?:Whistle::laugh:

VCURamFan
04-26-2010, 05:22 PM
I would say we shouldn't :happy:Yeesh! First cigars, now BoobsQuake! You hate men, don't you!!!! :scared0011:

Ummmm...I hope he was talking about yours! Or I'd say don't worry honey you'll be able to see me in a few days....probably the swelling will be down by then!:laugh:

Mine are heavy...They wouldn't cause an earthquake but they cause a backache sometimes.

Osama@DirkaDirkaDirkaMohammedJihad.net

Shoots like a girl
04-26-2010, 05:37 PM

Of course he was..........hes a smart guy! :)

County Mike
04-26-2010, 06:09 PM

Mike@CountySports.com :)

Shoots like a girl
04-26-2010, 06:23 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!

County Mike
04-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Wow! I didn't expect so many of you ladies to send pics. Thanks! Very impressive bunch we have on this forum. :)

rockdawg21
04-26-2010, 09:41 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.newser.com/story/76414/woman-hit-by-car-after-flashing-drivers.html

Woman Hit by Car— After Flashing Drivers
Woman fined $200 for drunken escapade that landed her in hospital

(Newser) – An 18-year-old New Zealand woman had to go to the hospital and pay a fine after a drunken dare—flash oncoming traffic—caused one motorist to plow into her. Cherelle Dudfield escaped the accident with minor cuts and bruises, but police were not amused. “This girl put herself at risk with the actions that she undertook,” an officer tells 3 News. “Not only herself, but the motorists on the road."

After being fined around $200 for her transgression, Dudfield appears to have gained some perspective—and wisdom. “Don't be me,” she says. “Don't be stupid, don't get drunk and stand in the middle of the road and flash anyone, 'cause it hurts when you get hit.”

Spiritwalker
04-27-2010, 04:17 AM
Must have been only a B Cup... D or better is like portable Air Bags!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.newser.com/story/76414/woman-hit-by-car-after-flashing-drivers.html

Irish Pride
04-29-2010, 07:30 PM
What's funny was after this protest there were 40+ earthquakes that day. Saw it on the news and I had to laugh. :frantics: