PDA

View Full Version : TUF 11.04 ***SPOILERS***

VCURamFan
04-22-2010, 03:33 AM
Man, Kyacey is tough to have survived that opening barrage & turn it around. Too bad Rich was down when Rich threw those knees. Wasn't someone just making a thread about that? :Whistle:

VCURamFan
04-22-2010, 03:56 AM
So I think Charlie may spike Jager on his head. I think I saw a clip of something like that happening in one of the commercials. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, 'cause I'd love for Jager to just shut up.

VCURamFan
04-22-2010, 03:59 AM
Well that sucked. Jager's still here. I knew as soon as Tito started talking about how Jager was just like him, it was a bad sign. Crap.

TexasRN
04-22-2010, 12:09 PM
I wish that Jager would have lost. I can't stand that guy. He's not the worst troublemaker we've ever seen on the show but he gets on my nerves. I guess they have to have a bad guy for us to root against to help ratings.

The first fight was really fun to watch but the knees were illegal so he had to be DQd. That kid has fought enough to know better. Sucks for him but them's the rules. Dana seemed quite impressed with that fight. All in all I liked the episode and am ready for next week's.

~Amy

billwilliams70
04-22-2010, 03:35 PM
What I found intersting about the knees is the replay almost made it look like the knee hit Rich's hand (and it's the same hand that's broken). I don't condone the use of knees to a downed opponent, but I found it odd that they only showed the replay once. I was watching on a TV without DVR, so I couldn't rewind it myself.

Yager (is there a reason everyone spells it with a J that I'm missing?) has a big mouth and a pretty crappy attitude, but Kyacey was being awfully judgemental for someone that was saying that Yager had to grow up. Yager can fight though and I see him going far.

Later.

rearnakedchoke
04-22-2010, 03:36 PM
man, that kacey dude was a loser ... glad he got beatdown ... and then crying like a baby after he gets dq'd .... LOL ... i hope him and jager fight on the finale and jager pounds him silly ... LOL

billwilliams70
04-22-2010, 03:51 PM
man, that kacey dude was a loser ... glad he got beatdown ... and then crying like a baby after he gets dq'd .... LOL ... i hope him and jager fight on the finale and jager pounds him silly ... LOL
Based on what we've seen already......I think that Yager may be in the final match.....not just on the finale.

However, I think that if he doesn't make it there, that's a match that will be on the card.

Later.

rearnakedchoke
04-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Based on what we've seen already......I think that Yager may be in the final match.....not just on the finale.

However, I think that if he doesn't make it there, that's a match that will be on the card.

Later.

yeah, he has looked real good in both of his fights so far ... i don't mind guys who can talk and can back it up ...

flo
04-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Well that sucked. Jager's still here. I knew as soon as Tito started talking about how Jager was just like him, it was a bad sign. Crap.

Ditto. I wanted to see someone punch his lights out.

flo
04-22-2010, 05:54 PM
I wish that Jager would have lost. I can't stand that guy. He's not the worst troublemaker we've ever seen on the show but he gets on my nerves. I guess they have to have a bad guy for us to root against to help ratings.

The first fight was really fun to watch but the knees were illegal so he had to be DQd. That kid has fought enough to know better. Sucks for him but them's the rules. Dana seemed quite impressed with that fight. All in all I liked the episode and am ready for next week's.

~Amy
Yeah, from next week's teaser it appears that one of Tito's fighters drops out due to injury so I hope they bring back Kyacey.

is that creative name-spelling or what?!?

billwilliams70
04-22-2010, 06:10 PM
What about Rich? His hand is broken and by all accounts in last night's episode he can't fight?

Why wouldn't it be him to go?

Later.

flo
04-22-2010, 06:20 PM
What about Rich? His hand is broken and by all accounts in last night's episode he can't fight?

Why wouldn't it be him to go?

Later.

Maybe he does, Bill. But they said on the teaser that one of Tito's fighters drops out due to injury.

VCURamFan
04-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Sorry, I spelled it "Jager" because because that's the original spelling in German. It means "hunter". The elite German special forces are called "Jagermeisters" i.e. - "Master Hunters".

Guess I should have assumed that stupid Americans would have gone phonetic instead of actually learning how to spell things correctly. :laugh:

Rev
04-22-2010, 06:40 PM
I have it on DVR and the first knee hit him in the chest and the second knee missed him completely, seriously. It didnt even graze his head. look it up on the net and watch close, no contact. Rich waisted his energy and when he saw a way out(a punk's way out) he took it. I hope KC gets a shot and fro-dog and pounds him like a little punk. I love how he wasnt afraid to call him out on his wannabe ghetto crap.

billwilliams70
04-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Sorry, I spelled it "Jager" because because that's the original spelling in German. It means "hunter". The elite German special forces are called "Jagermeisters" i.e. - "Master Hunters".

Guess I should have assumed that stupid Americans would have gone phonetic instead of actually learning how to spell things correctly. :laugh:
Do you do that with every name? Why just apply that "original spelling in XXXXXXXX" theory to this name?

I looked up Matt's last name and found this:

"The son of Hugh. Aventinus derives Hugh from Hougen, that is, slasher or cutter. Alfred, in the year 900, used Hugh to denote comfort. Hugh in the Gaelic, is Aoidh, which signifies affability, a guest, a stranger. Hu suggests the idea of elevation; Ho, Hu, highness"

Why not just apply that thought process to everyone's last name. :laugh:

@ flo.....I agree, I remember hearing that a member of Team Punishment (I think it's funny that Tito won't wear any of the Tapout stuff) will be going home. I'm just wondering why Rich isn't (or at least it hasn't been mentioned).

Later.

VCURamFan
04-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Do you do that with every name? Why just apply that "original spelling in XXXXXXXX" theory to this name?

I looked up Matt's last name and found this:

"The son of Hugh. Aventinus derives Hugh from Hougen, that is, slasher or cutter. Alfred, in the year 900, used Hugh to denote comfort. Hugh in the Gaelic, is Aoidh, which signifies affability, a guest, a stranger. Hu suggests the idea of elevation; Ho, Hu, highness"

Why not just apply that thought process to everyone's last name. :laugh:
Hahaha, no, I just apply it to German names since that's the foreign language I took in HS & college. :laugh:

billwilliams70
04-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Hahaha, no, I just apply it to German names since that's the foreign language I took in HS & college. :laugh:
Gotcha.

Later.

flo
04-22-2010, 07:06 PM
I have it on DVR and the first knee hit him in the chest and the second knee missed him completely, seriously. It didnt even graze his head. look it up on the net and watch close, no contact. Rich waisted his energy and when he saw a way out(a punk's way out) he took it. I hope KC gets a shot and fro-dog and pounds him like a little punk. I love how he wasnt afraid to call him out on his wannabe ghetto crap.

Yes, the first knee clearly hit him in the chest and the second knee in replay did look like it missed completely! He got robbed although I don't think Rich was a punk - he fought really well and aggressively before Kyacey dropped him. They need coach challenges and instant replay!! :Whistle:

I hope they will both be back.

"fro-dog" lol, I thought it was pretty funny that one of the guys referred to him as a little troll doll. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

billwilliams70
04-22-2010, 07:15 PM
I thought it was pretty funny that one of the guys referred to him as a little troll doll. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I thought that was funny too!

Later.

rearnakedchoke
04-22-2010, 08:55 PM

if you ask me, kc was the punk .. he accused the guy of stealing his stuff, called him a thief, than when he was told that someone else took his stuff and that the coaches said he yager could take the other stuff, he still refused to apologize ... which is a typical punk ... i hope they fight and yager lays a pounding on the dude ...

Neezar
04-22-2010, 09:12 PM

:ninja: That is how I got my husband to let me name my son "Jagger" (pronounced the way it is spelled). I told him that it meant "hunter" (he loves to hunt) in German (his dad was German).

:laugh: He was at a weak moment. He bought it. My German girlfriend showed up before we even left the hospital and educated him on it while laughing her butt off. He was like :angry:.

:laugh:

VCURamFan
04-22-2010, 09:37 PM
:ninja: That is how I got my husband to let me name my son "Jagger" (pronounced the way it is spelled). I told him that it meant "hunter" (he loves to hunt) in German (his dad was German). Hahahaha, well played!!! :laugh:

:laugh: He was at a weak moment. He bought it. My German girlfriend showed up before we even left the hospital and educated him on it while laughing her butt off. He was like :angry:.

OK, now this I would like to hear more about. I'm sure Chuck & Mike do, too. :happydancing:

flo
04-23-2010, 04:42 AM
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/3466/trolldoll1.jpg

Neezar
04-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Hahahaha, well played!!! :laugh:

OK, now this I would like to hear more about. I'm sure Chuck & Mike do, too. :happydancing:

Slow down there, Buddy. Not that kind of girlfriend. :laugh:

Neezar
04-23-2010, 12:10 PM

:scared0015::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rearnakedchoke
04-23-2010, 01:17 PM

haha .. that's classic ...

Buzzard
04-23-2010, 01:22 PM

I'm with you on this. Watching the replay I didn't see any contact to the head with the knees.

billwilliams70
04-23-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm with you on this. Watching the replay I didn't see any contact to the head with the knees.
That's what I was sayin' in my first post in this thread. I think that's the reason they only showed the replay once on the show.

Later.

VCURamFan
04-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Shenanigans!!! :frantics:

County Mike
04-23-2010, 10:59 PM

Bummer.