PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Places

Tyburn
04-20-2010, 07:45 PM
:)

I thought people might like to describe some of their favourite places, and why they enjoy them....or perhaps a favourite holiday destination...our family used to have a regular holiday destination that we would go to for years...or maybe somewhere you would like to go.

:w00t:

Play The Man
04-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Yellowstone National Park, The Grand Tetons & The Rocky Mountains

TexasRN
04-20-2010, 10:58 PM
My favorite place is a campsite in the woods by a river with a canoe. I don't care which river or what woods, just that I'm in them with almost no one else around, preferably just my kids and the bf. I wouldn't even mind being there alone with a radio for night time and a book during the day.

~Amy

Silverback
04-20-2010, 11:30 PM
My favorite place is a campsite in the woods by a river with a canoe. I don't care which river or what woods, just that I'm in them with almost no one else around, preferably just my kids and the bf. I wouldn't even mind being there alone with a radio for night time and a book during the day.

~Amy

Its funny you should ask I found my favorite spot, and you all are going to get mad, because I can't believe he would hold out and not tell us about it, What's up with that Boomer!!!!!!:happydancing::happydancing::moped:
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=531

TexasRN
04-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Its funny you should ask I found my favorite spot, and you all are going to get mad, because I can't believe he would hold out and not tell us about it, What's up with that Boomer!!!!!!:happydancing::happydancing::moped:

My mom used to live in Boomer, NC. I keep meaning to get a picture of me with the town limits sign. :laugh:

~Amy

Miss Foxy
04-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Mt Olivet Cemetary Ft Worth, TX my ex is buried there and honestly I know I sound crazy, but everytime I go back I stay there for a few hours and find so much peace..:cry:

flo
04-21-2010, 01:11 AM
Mt Olivet Cemetary Ft Worth, TX my ex is buried there and honestly I know I sound crazy, but everytime I go back I stay there for a few hours and find so much peace..:cry:

Oh gosh, what happened to him, Miss Foxy??

Don't answer if it's too personal, I don't mean to be nosy...obviously, he was young, so I just wondered. :sad:

flo
04-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Dave, you didn't say the name of your place!

Our favorite place is Harrison Hotsprings in BC followed closely by Salishan on the Oregon Coast. But my dream is to go to the Olde Sod, Ireland (hubby has been there twice).

Mac
04-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Favorite place....

on my front porch , Or in a treestand.

MattHughesRocks
04-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Is that near Hillsboro?

http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=531

Silverback
04-21-2010, 03:38 AM
Is that near Hillsboro?

Yes about 7 min's away.:ninja::blink::w00t::happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
04-21-2010, 03:43 AM
I knew it looked familiar. Once me, Boomer and I think Nathan was in the car, drove by and deemed it as "shady" and just kept on going. So that's where you hang out? :Whistle:

Yes about 7 min's away.:ninja::blink::w00t::happydancing:

Silverback
04-21-2010, 04:15 AM
I knew it looked familiar. Once me, Boomer and I think Nathan was in the car, drove by and deemed it as "shady" and just kept on going. So that's where you hang out? :Whistle:

No never been in there, just seen it and took a picture to give Boomer some trouble, thats all.:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
04-21-2010, 04:25 AM
Oooohhhhh suuuuurrrreee :laugh:No never been in there, just seen it and took a picture to give Boomer some trouble, thats all.:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

County Mike
04-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Yellowstone National Park, The Grand Tetons & The Rocky Mountains

I love Grand Tetons too.

Wait. That's a place? I was thinking of something else.

surveyorshawn
04-21-2010, 01:19 PM
I love the mountains! We used to go to the Smokies every year, and I could spend days or weeks in Cades Cove. Other than that, in a deer stand in Iowa, MN, or IL!