PDA

View Full Version : Robbie

wpnsman2000
04-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Did you all see that Robbie is fighting Mayhem in June? Should be interesting for sure, though I believe Robbie deserves a title shot. I wish he would leave Strikeforce and go to the UFC he could really do some damage there.

Llamafighter
04-17-2010, 04:02 AM
Did you all see that Robbie is fighting Mayhem in June? Should be interesting for sure, though I believe Robbie deserves a title shot. I wish he would leave Strikeforce and go to the UFC he could really do some damage there.

Mayhem can really take a beating...
...and he's going to:)

This fight will hopefully put Robbie in title contention again. I think he should have been given the winner of Shields and Hendo

atomdanger
04-17-2010, 04:07 AM
I would REALLY like to see Robbie / Henderson.

Llamafighter
04-17-2010, 04:13 AM

I think we will eventually. That's a fight I wanted to see years ago. I think Robbie could give him his first KO loss.

TLC
04-17-2010, 06:00 PM

One I'd watch for sure...but Hendo's a beast. Robbie'd darn sure better bring his A game and then some.

Llamafighter
04-17-2010, 06:44 PM
One I'd watch for sure...but Hendo's a beast. Robbie'd darn sure better bring his A game and then some.

Robbie threw 3 punches in the Manhoef fight. All he needs is one and Dan isn't half the complete striker that Manhoef is. Robbies SoPo striking would give him fits.

cubsfan47
04-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Mayhem can really take a beating...
...and he deserves it :rotfl:

This fight will hopefully put Robbie in title contention again. I think he should have been given the winner of Shields and Hendo

fixed!:wink:

Llamafighter
04-17-2010, 10:18 PM
fixed!:wink:

:wink:
I couldn't have said it better myself!

Krupp
04-17-2010, 11:56 PM
...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this looks like it'll be going to a decision for Robbie. Miller's chin is underrated. I don't see Robbie KO'ing him easily.

Llamafighter
04-18-2010, 01:16 AM
...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this looks like it'll be going to a decision for Robbie. Miller's chin is underrated. I don't see Robbie KO'ing him easily.

who has Miller fought with Lawler's power? out of curiosity.

wpnsman2000
04-18-2010, 05:08 AM
He has fought Robbie already and he "Mayhem" won via triangle...thought it was in 2006, we all are big fans of Robbie's and I would expect us to at least respect him enough to know our $h!t when it comes to his fights....

cubsfan47
04-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Looked to me like Mayhem came close to getting a beating last night.:laugh:

ufcfan2
04-18-2010, 05:01 PM
I think we will eventually. That's a fight I wanted to see years ago. I think Robbie could give him his first KO loss.

That would be classic,but whens the last time Hendo been KO'd:rolleyes:
This would be a hard fight to pick a winner besides the fans and I like both guys.