PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend!!

Rev
04-14-2010, 02:04 AM
Anyone around south Louisiana or Mississippi needs to come eat and hang out this Saturday. We are having a crawfish boil and smoking a hog. Gonna have all kinds of food.(you all know how them church people are) surveyorshawn and Oddtodd, you guys already know that yall have an open invite and if anyone else wants to come just let me know.

Llamafighter
04-14-2010, 02:29 AM
Anyone around south Louisiana or Mississippi needs to come eat and hang out this Saturday. We are having a crawfish boil and smoking a hog. Gonna have all kinds of food.(you all know how them church people are) surveyorshawn and Oddtodd, you guys already know that yall have an open invite and if anyone else wants to come just let me know.

I wish I were close by. I love me some crawfish!!!!!

Shoots like a girl
04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
I wish I were closer Rev! Sounds like a good time!!! :)

Miss Foxy
04-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Sounds like fun!! Yummy food.. Sorry I am stuck in California Grrrrrr I hate it here!!! Anyways ya'll have fun!! :wink:

Shoots like a girl
04-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Sounds like fun!! Yummy food.. Sorry I am stuck in California Grrrrrr I hate it here!!! Anyways ya'll have fun!! :wink:

Hating Cali???? Hmm, wanna trade locations for a few weeks? :wink:

Miss Foxy
04-14-2010, 08:21 PM

Yes it's ridiculously expensive where I live..It's getting hot! People are not friendly at all, and finally try being a single, latin, lower middle class REPUBLICAN!!! lol. I changed my political parties. I get told mean things!! No sense in being with the AIP we don't get votes I had to go right or left.. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
04-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Btw my brother came back after 7mths in Iraq!!! I know off topic, but just thought I would share!! :laugh::laugh:

Oddtodd76
04-15-2010, 12:36 AM

I hate guys that just rub it in..."oh, i am having a crawfish boil and smoking a hog!"

Didn't see any crawfish when i was there! :sad:

Hater Todd:tongue0011:

hahahahaha

Garandshooter
04-15-2010, 04:25 AM
what do crawfish taste like?

Rev
04-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Hard to explain. To people from around here, lobster is trash because it has no flavor, if you boiled a lobster in ALOT of cajun seasoning you could almost get the idea. it is truly one of my favorite foods.

Todd, crawfish are seasonal, I told you to come down. I will save u a seat and 15lbs of crawfish if you come.

Shoots like a girl
04-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Yes it's ridiculously expensive where I live..It's getting hot! People are not friendly at all, and finally try being a single, latin, lower middle class REPUBLICAN!!! lol. I changed my political parties. I get told mean things!! No sense in being with the AIP we don't get votes I had to go right or left.. :laugh:

Oh chic! Move to Indiana! Its hot here too, but for the most part folks are pretty friendly, especially in the smaller towns and its cool to be a republican here! How we ended up a blue state in the election is totally beyond me, Ive only met a handful of people who voted for Barak. Just pack up and start heading east, I'll hook you up! :)

Shoots like a girl
04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Btw my brother came back after 7mths in Iraq!!! I know off topic, but just thought I would share!! :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for sharing! I love our men and women in uniform. My brother is retired special forces. My nephew, Caleb will be coming home in a few months but it looks as though my oldest nephew will be heading out soon. Theres a VERY special place in my heart for these soldiers! :wub:

surveyorshawn
04-18-2010, 01:56 AM

Well shucks man! I just signed on and saw your thread! Oh well, maybe next time. At least I am watching the fights tonight! Oh yeah, I have basically been diagnosed with MS, but I seem to be going into remission or getting over this episode I have been having. I even drove a little bit today, so I should be working again soon hopefully!

flo
04-18-2010, 03:27 AM

Glad he's back safe and sound!

And Shoots Like a Girl's nephew Caleb is a doll. :)

Sorry for going off topic. Hope the cookout goes really well, too bad we're on the other side of the Rockies...

flo
04-18-2010, 03:32 AM
Oh Shawn, I'm sorry to hear about the MS :sad: My older sister has had it for 15+ years. It's a crazy disease, it affects people in different ways although I think there are basic symptoms all have in common. Hang in there, I recently read about promising studies towards alleviating the symptoms/curing outright.

philips4
04-18-2010, 08:22 PM

Oh sad, where in CA do you live? I live North County San Diego and love it! Come up here! I'm friendly, its not very warm because we are so close to the ocean, and we are Republican! :laugh: We have a huge group of people that are normal and fun, though I know what you mean about some of the people! Ignore them!

Rev
04-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Man shawn! dude, you gotta call me and let me know this stuff so I can be praying for ya brother.

Miss Foxy
04-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Oh sad, where in CA do you live? I live North County San Diego and love it! Come up here! I'm friendly, its not very warm because we are so close to the ocean, and we are Republican! :laugh: We have a huge group of people that are normal and fun, though I know what you mean about some of the people! Ignore them!

I moved back from San Diego a few years ago.. I was in La Mesa, IB, Chula Vista during our stay. My ex was stationed on Coronado.. Yeah I miss SD, but hey what can I do. Im looking into moving to Arizona or back to Texas..

Shoots like a girl
04-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Glad he's back safe and sound!

And Shoots Like a Girl's nephew Caleb is a doll. :)

Sorry for going off topic. Hope the cookout goes really well, too bad we're on the other side of the Rockies...

He is a doll and a sweetheart too! I miss him like crazy!