que
02-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Blackathleticism.

http://vimeo.com/755748

Chuck
02-20-2009, 02:47 AM
Blackathleticism.

http://vimeo.com/755748

Great video... I hope he and GSP never fight... I really like both of them..

billythekid2000
02-20-2009, 02:56 AM
The Yellow Piranha (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2538042203032025482)

Josh
02-20-2009, 03:04 AM
I love that one. You really make some great videos man. Any chance of a Wandy video at some point?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-20-2009, 08:24 AM
If Him and GSP fight at 185 I'm predicting Silva to win!

rearnakedchoke
02-20-2009, 02:38 PM
If Him and GSP fight at 185 I'm predicting Silva to win!

that is a bold prediction .. LOL .. kidding ....

i think it would be a better fight than most people think ... i don't think it would be like the Irvin fight ... i think their styles would make it a good fight ... if it happens, i would be pulling for gsp, but it will be a damn tough fight for him

Crisco
02-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Hendo did really well with his wrestling against Silva. I think GSP is a better wrestler then Hendo.

I take GSP by decision. I think GSP's cardio and pace will be higher then Silva has ever seen before.

A great fight but Like Matt says wrestlers always have the advantage and GSP is one helluva wrestler.

Llamafighter
02-20-2009, 03:14 PM
That Chonan fight was a really fun fight, and Silva just got caught. I've always wanted Chonan and him to rematch so Silva could get some payback!

Que, when can we see the Hughes highlight?
Your highlights are AWESOME!
may I also add machida to the request list.

rearnakedchoke
02-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Hendo did really well with his wrestling against Silva. I think GSP is a better wrestler then Hendo.

I take GSP by decision. I think GSP's cardio and pace will be higher then Silva has ever seen before.

A great fight but Like Matt says wrestlers always have the advantage and GSP is one helluva wrestler.

see, now most people would find that blaspemous to say gsp is a better wrestler than dan .. of course, if it were just a wrestling match, dan would win easily, but what people don't see is that gsp is the best mma wrestler, no one has better takedowns set-up with strikes, no one has more explosive takedowns and so far, gsp hasn't been caught in a sub going for a takedown ... and I can't remember anyone besides matt taking him down from the stand-up ... so yes, he would have to rely on his td's in a silva fight to have any chance of winning ...

Crisco
02-20-2009, 03:57 PM
see, now most people would find that blaspemous to say gsp is a better wrestler than dan .. of course, if it were just a wrestling match, dan would win easily, but what people don't see is that gsp is the best mma wrestler, no one has better takedowns set-up with strikes, no one has more explosive takedowns and so far, gsp hasn't been caught in a sub going for a takedown ... and I can't remember anyone besides matt taking him down from the stand-up ... so yes, he would have to rely on his td's in a silva fight to have any chance of winning ...

I wouldn't say he would need to rely on them completely. He won't outstrike Anderson but he wouldn't get embarrased either.

Hughes_GOAT
02-21-2009, 01:41 AM
He won't outstrike Anderson but he wouldn't get embarrased either.

:laugh:

MMeh
02-21-2009, 07:47 AM
I think GSP has the skill set to give Silva problems, but Anderson would be my pick. The thing about Silva is he rises to the level of the moment - Franklin (both times), Hendo, Irvin (not a great fighter but there were people saying Silva couldn't beat a LHW). He was lax against Cote in part, imo, because there was no challenge there for him. Not an excuse, but just my thoughts on what happened. Silva will bring his "A" game against GSP, and in my mind there isn't a fighter in the UFC at 185, and maybe 2 or 3 at 205, who can hang with him.