PDA

View Full Version : NCIS-Los Angeles

Bonnie
04-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Tonight's episode featured some MMA stuff and Big John played a ref of course. :rolleyes: It was good seeing him. Wish Dana would relent and get him back. :sad: Dan Henderson was also seen in the show (but not heard). They also mentioned something called "blood packing" where fighters store their blood and then reinject it before a fight to "boost their blood supply"--it adds red blood cells and increases their endurance. Is "blood packing" really done by fighters or is this all just made up stuff for tv? Anyone ever here of athletes doing this? :unsure-1:

I've had a "blood patch" done before where they took my own blood and inserted it in my spine for a csf leak.

It was okay tonight, but not the best episode I've seen of this show. :wink: But, it was good seeing Big John. :w00t: Anyone else watch this show? One of the characters reminds me of our very own Llamafighter. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
04-07-2010, 07:07 AM
I've never even heard of this....but it sounds interesting.Tell me more!

TexasRN
04-07-2010, 10:25 AM
I have it on DVR from last night. I was watching Idol. :ashamed: :laugh:

~Amy

Chuck
04-07-2010, 04:16 PM
It was okay tonight, but not the best episode I've seen of this show. :wink: But, it was good seeing Big John. :w00t: Anyone else watch this show? One of the characters reminds me of our very own Llamafighter. :laugh:

That psychiatrist guy right!!!! :laugh: I was thinking the exact same thing last night!!

I enjoy the show but not nearly as much as the original NCIS...

I'm not a big TV watcher but currently enjoy...

SOA
NCIS
Burn Notice
Criminal Minds..

VCURamFan
04-07-2010, 04:28 PM
That psychiatrist guy right!!!! :laugh: I was thinking the exact same thing last night!!

SOA
NCIS
Burn Notice
Criminal Minds..
YES!!! Y'all beat me to it!! :laugh: :laugh:

MMA was pretty tangental to the overall story line, but they just tossed it in there so they could help promote the Fight Night next Saturday.

Bonnie
04-07-2010, 05:06 PM

SOA
NCIS
Burn Notice
Criminal Minds..

Yeah! :laugh: I had already told Mark (Llama) about him. :laugh:

I like NCIS too and I've really gotten into Criminal Minds. What's SOA? :unsure-1:

Llamafighter
04-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Did someone call??
Now I have to check out the show:)

Bonnie
04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Did someone call??
Now I have to check out the show:)

See, Chuck and Ben think so too! :laugh:

Llamafighter
04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
See, Chuck and Ben think so too! :laugh:

Well Ben has actually met me so that is a pretty solid endorsement.

Chuck
04-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah! :laugh: I had already told Mark (Llama) about him. :laugh:

I like NCIS too and I've really gotten into Criminal Minds. What's SOA? :unsure-1:

Sons of Anarchy!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely in love with this show!!!!:happydancing: