PDA

View Full Version : AZ Rancher Murdered By Illegal Alien?

Play The Man
03-30-2010, 07:04 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/03/29/20100329rancher-killed-at-arizona-ranch.html

The unsolved murder Saturday of a soft-spoken rancher in southern Arizona has become a new flashpoint in the debate over illegal immigration, with conservative media and politicians demanding increased border security.

Less than two days after authorities found the body of 58-year-old Robert Krentz, political bloggers and talk-show hosts began denouncing the federal government for a perceived failure to protect U.S. civilians from violent smugglers and other illegal border crossers.

Cochise County Sheriff's spokeswoman Carol Capas said detectives have no information on the assailant, including a nationality.

After deputies and U.S. Border Patrol agents tracked footprints from the crime scene nearly 20 miles to the Mexican line, however, border policy critics declared that the killer was an illegal immigrant.

Two U.S. senators and a House member from New Mexico called for increased enforcement, according to published reports. And Tom Tancredo, an outspoken former Congressman from Colorado challenged Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to send in the National Guard.

U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Tucson, offered condolences to the family in a news release and said the federal government "must respond appropriately" if the homicide was tied to smuggling. "All options should be on the table," she added, "including sending more Border Patrol agents to the area and deploying the National Guard."

More than half of all undocumented aliens arrested along the border last year were caught in the Tucson Sector, which covers most of southern Arizona. Omar Candelaria, a Border Patrol spokesman, said he is not aware of any U.S. citizen being murdered by illegal immigrants in that sector for more than a decade.

Capas, the sheriff's spokeswoman, said Krentz was working on a section of the ranch distant from his brother, Phil, and made a garbled radio contact about 10 a.m. Saturday, but only the words "illegal aliens" and "hurt" were audible. After Robert Krentz failed to meet his brother later in the day, family members launched a search and called the Sheriff's Office.

The body was discovered in an all-terrain vehicle shortly before midnight by an Arizona Department of Public Safety search helicopter. Capas said Krentz, who was married with three children, apparently managed to drive a short distance from the shooting scene before he became unconscious. His dog also had been critically wounded.

Capas said Phil Krentz had called Border Patrol agents to the Krentz Ranch one day before the homicide after witnessing illegal immigrant activity. She said the agents found more than 200 pounds of discarded marijuana and arrested eight undocumented immigrants in the area.

Richard Humphries, a former Arizona DPS officer, said he went to the crime scene on Sunday with Tancredo. He said it was an "ironic tragedy" that they had been planning a meeting that day with Phil Krentz and other area ranchers to discuss border security.

"This tragic incident has justifiably ignited a firestorm across southern Arizona," Humphries added.

While the political furor developed, Krentz' family and friends mourned the loss of a man they described as a calming influence, even when it came to the debate about border security.

Bas Aja, executive vice president of the Arizona Cattle Feeders Association, said Krentz and virtually every rancher south of Interstate 10 has expressed safety concerns because of crime related to smuggling and illegal immigration.

However, Aja and others said Krentz was always soft-spoken and thoughtful, willing to help immigrants who became lost or desperate after entering the country unlawfully. "Rob Krentz, first of all, was a very gentle soul," Aja said. "He was a caretaker for his family, for the land and for the animals he raised."

Although southern Arizona ranchers could not recall any civilians being killed by illegal immigrants, many said they are wary now while riding the range.

"Our cowboys are armed with .45s when they go out on the ranch everyday because they're scared to death," said Bill McGibbon, a friend of Krentz who runs cattle in the Santa Rita Mountains.

"We're always very careful," added Dan Bell, a Nogales rancher. "But this whole thing has got me to thinking."

For more than a century, Krentz and his family worked a spread that covers about 35,000 acres stretching into Chiricahua Mountains northeast of Douglas. He is a former president of the Cochise County Cattle Growers Association. His family was inducted into the Arizona Farming and Ranching Hall of Fame in 2008.

Aja said the state Cattleman's Association had collected $10,000 as of Monday to post a reward for information about the killer.

No announcement has been made regarding memorial services.

flo
03-30-2010, 05:00 PM
What a horrible story. I just heard a few more details:

Krentz radioed his brother Phil between 10:00 and 10:30 a.m. Saturday morning that he had encountered an illegal immigrant, and was supposed to meet Phil on the ranch at noon, according to sheriff's deputies. When Krentz didn't show up, the brother called police, and a search team was soon scouring the sprawling desert 15 miles north of the border, near Douglas, Ariz.

At around 11 p.m., a state police helicopter found Krentz slumped over his ATV, the engine and lights still on. Nearby, his dog lay critically wounded, also hit by a bullet. The dog was put down Sunday morning and will be cremated, its ashes spread on the property along with Krentz's.

Tracker dogs have now followed the tracks of the killer back into Mexico, some 15 miles south.

His family has been ranching in S. Arizona since 1907. He was known as a good samaritan, giving aid to illegal aliens in distress.
He was murdered for his trouble. They shot his dog too. They think there are three possibilities for his murder:

One, a drug cartel scout. The Chirachua mountains in southeast Arizona are 11,000 feet tall, rugged and remote. It is a popular drug corridor and the killer may have been clearing the way for a load of drugs moving north when Krentz surprised him.

Two, the suspect belonged to a band of thieves terrorizing the remote ranches spattered around the area — an idea supported by other ranchers.

"Two days earlier a 9mm and a 9mm Glock had been stolen from a home in Portal," said rancher Roger Barnett. "There is no way to know for sure it was the murder weapon. But the bullet the killed Rob and his dog was a 9mm."

Three, retaliation. The day before the killing, Krentz's brother Phil stopped a caravan of illegal immigrants carrying 280 pounds of marijuana. All eight were arrested by the border patrol and the pot was impounded.

The odd part, according to local land owners, is that the killer was apparently alone. Illegal immigrants crossing the border usually hire coyotes to help them pass and travel in groups or 5, 10, 20 or more.

"I think Rob came to help this guy, and the moment he put that telephone to his ear, he was shot," said rancher Richard Humphries, who lives in nearby Elfrida. "It's happened to me. They don't want you to call the border patrol."

Krentz had both a rifle and a revolver, neither of which he used. And both were still with the ATV when his body was found.

But heaven forbid we secure our borders like any other sovereign nation. Napolitano has taken a more lax attitude on border control since she took over the reins of Homeland Security. I wonder why?

My heart goes out to his family.

flo
03-30-2010, 05:10 PM
The latest victim in our govt's unwillingness to secure our borders and protect her citizens.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8023/robertkrentz.jpg

Robert Krentz, Rest in Peace.

eric84
03-30-2010, 05:36 PM
I live in AZ and been down along the border quite a bit. Most landowners down there away from the towns carry guns with them wherever they go for this very reason. Many want to be nice and help out, but it's just not safe much of the time. I say offer a deal to the illegals here in the US. Spend the next few years building a "great wall of U.S.", and once it's finished, we will give you citizenship!

flo
03-30-2010, 08:06 PM
He had both a rifle and a sidearm; he was blindsided.

At least you are offering an idea, eric. That's more than anything substantive our elected officials have come up with.

J.B.
03-30-2010, 08:22 PM
The truth is that there are a lot of sections in the Sonoran Desert that are VERY hard to actually police. It's a vast and rough terrain and the BP has their hands full. We don't need a wall, we just need to invest more money in manpower and actually entice people to take the jobs in these areas.

It also doesn't help that there is so much cartel related violence going on in border towns like Nogales, that is making things a lot worse and it's begun to spill over onto the US side lately.

Play The Man
03-30-2010, 09:05 PM
I live in AZ and been down along the border quite a bit. Most landowners down there away from the towns carry guns with them wherever they go for this very reason. Many want to be nice and help out, but it's just not safe much of the time. I say offer a deal to the illegals here in the US. Spend the next few years building a "great wall of U.S.", and once it's finished, we will give you citizenship!

The minute the government announced such a plan there would be a surge of millions of illegals entering the country to get in before the wall was finished and get citizenship. Amnesty was given in 1986. It didn't stem the tide, it increased it. Illegals learned that once they get here they will not be deported. Stay long enough and you will be given citizenship.

flo
03-30-2010, 09:55 PM
The truth is that there are a lot of sections in the Sonoran Desert that are VERY hard to actually police. It's a vast and rough terrain and the BP has their hands full. We don't need a wall, we just need to invest more money in manpower and actually entice people to take the jobs in these areas.

True that. Whatever it takes, JB, I'm 100% behind it...if they would just do SOMETHING.

eric84
03-30-2010, 10:47 PM
The minute the government announced such a plan there would be a surge of millions of illegals entering the country to get in before the wall was finished and get citizenship. Amnesty was given in 1986. It didn't stem the tide, it increased it. Illegals learned that once they get here they will not be deported. Stay long enough and you will be given citizenship.

Yea I don't doubt, I was totally being sarcastic about it. Hey JB where you live in AZ? I'm in mesa. Love the Avatar, suns are looking good!

J.B.
03-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Yea I don't doubt, I was totally being sarcastic about it. Hey JB where you live in AZ? I'm in mesa. Love the Avatar, suns are looking good!

I'm in Mesa too, east side near power and university.

Suns are killing it right now! :cool:

J.B.
03-30-2010, 10:56 PM
True that. Whatever it takes, JB, I'm 100% behind it...if they would just do SOMETHING.

I agree, we need to do something, but I'm not sure any one answer can fully solve the problem.

huan
03-31-2010, 05:46 AM
I hunt Coues deer on the Krentz property in the Chiracahua mountains every year :(

The roads were infested with border patrol this past fall. We even left our camp site due to a van we found parked not far from us off the road we were sure was some sort of smuggling van. Definitely seems to be getting worse all the time.

What a great comfort it is to me that our ex-governor is now in control of our entire nation's security...

J.B.
03-31-2010, 06:23 AM
I hunt Coues deer on the Krentz property in the Chiracahua mountains every year :(

The roads were infested with border patrol this past fall. We even left our camp site due to a van we found parked not far from us off the road we were sure was some sort of smuggling van. Definitely seems to be getting worse all the time.

What a great comfort it is to me that our ex-governor is now in control of our entire nation's security...

:laugh:

flo
03-31-2010, 07:33 AM

huan, it seems the chattering classes all agree that she is even more lax at Homeland Security regarding our borders than when she governed your state. Pathetic, isn't it?

flo
03-31-2010, 07:35 AM
Although I love it that Drudge refers to her as "Big Sis". :laugh:

J.B.
03-31-2010, 09:33 AM
John McCain was just on the news saying that we need to send the National Guard to the border to help quell the violence. He sent a letter to Janet Napalitano....:rolleyes:

rockdawg21
03-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Hey!!!! He wasn't murdered by an "illegal alien", he was murdered by an "undocumented immigrant"! We have to be PC in this world or else we're racist! :rolleyes:

flo
03-31-2010, 04:54 PM
Send a letter...yeah, that should do the trick.:rolleyes:

McCain's wishy-washy stance on border control got AZ where it is today. No wonder JD Hayworth is creeping up on him in the polls.

NateR
03-31-2010, 05:21 PM
I think we definitely do need a wall, or at least a chain link fence. Of course that's not going to stop all of the illegal immigration, but it should bottleneck it enough to make it easier to control.

For those who say that we don't need a wall, I just have a simple question for you: does your house have a front door? Why? A front door on your home is not going to stop 100% of break in attempts, even if it is closed and locked all the time. Plus, your taxes pay for a police force that is supposed to be patrolling your neighborhood 24 hours a day. So why not just double the numbers of police patrolling around your house and take the front door to your house off of it's hinges and throw it in the garbage? Because we all know that the only reason that people's homes get robbed is because there aren't enough police officers driving around.:laugh:

My point is that if the logic doesn't work for home security, then it doesn't work for national security either. We need a border fence AND more funding for the Border Patrol.

J.B.
03-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Send a letter...yeah, that should do the trick.:rolleyes:

McCain's wishy-washy stance on border control got AZ where it is today. No wonder JD Hayworth is creeping up on him in the polls.

John McCain has been adamant about border security and immigration reform for a long time, but it's not an issue that has a simple fix in terms of public opinions and actual legislation. No matter what gets brought to the table, it's not easy to get everybody to actually come to terms on all the details. JD Hayworth seems like a decent guy, and he has been well known here for years as a broadcaster and politician, so it's no surprise that he is doing well in the polls. Still, the old-timers here in AZ love McCain and I have always liked him too.

The biggest thing that has gotten us into this mess in my opinion is simply not enforcing the laws we already have on the books. I know for a fact here in Maricopa county, Sherrif Joe Arpaio has really stepped up enforcement over the last 5 years. Just last week I had two Sheriff's deputies come to my place and ask me about my neighbors. I told them I had never met them before, but I know that they had like 6 or 7 people living in their apartment. The cops looked at each other and laughed, then they thanked me for my time. I have not seen or heard any activity from them since then, and it basically looks like the apartment was cleaned out. I don't know for sure, but I am about 95% sure they got deported.

What is weird about that is, on that same day, the cops raided 4 Mcdonalds for over 50 illegal workers and it was all over the news. They not only raided the 4 stores, but they also raided the mansion of the owner of those 4 stores. Strides are definitely being made in some regards, but there is still a lot of issues to iron out.

I think we definitely do need a wall, or at least a chain link fence. Of course that's not going to stop all of the illegal immigration, but it should bottleneck it enough to make it easier to control.

For those who say that we don't need a wall, I just have a simple question for you: does your house have a front door? Why? A front door on your home is not going to stop 100% of break in attempts, even if it is closed and locked all the time. Plus, your taxes pay for a police force that is supposed to be patrolling your neighborhood 24 hours a day. So why not just double the numbers of police patrolling around your house and take the front door to your house off of it's hinges and throw it in the garbage? Because we all know that the only reason that people's homes get robbed is because there aren't enough police officers driving around.:laugh:

My point is that if the logic doesn't work for home security, then it doesn't work for national security either. We need a border fence AND more funding for the Border Patrol.

There already is a "fence", if you wanna call it that, but it's old and has weak spots. I'm not against a new fence, or even a "wall", but even with a new fence, we still need MORE feet on the ground down there, and that seems to be the general consensus from the ranchers they are talking to on the news. The terrain is rough and rugged and not all sections can be easily fortified without actually having BP on guard.

J.B.
03-31-2010, 05:41 PM
double-post

County Mike
03-31-2010, 06:24 PM
For those who say that we don't need a wall, I just have a simple question for you: does your house have a front door? Why?

My house needs a door so I have a way to get in and out, but can close it between needs to keep out the cold. The lock is just a bonus.

:)

flo
03-31-2010, 10:41 PM
JB, they are your state politicians so I take your word for it which way the wind is blowing...I thought people in AZ were pretty angry at McCain last time the border was a hot issue nationally. But I could be wrong! :wacko:

I wonder how many people vote for him simply because of name recognition? I think he is a war hero and a brave individual. But my head exploded when he helped organize the "gang of 14" to thwart the republicans. Heh, I have a long memory. :laugh:

Hayworth was 20-some points back not too long ago and some polls show him now just 4 pts back!

(I was lol'ing at the "letter" being sent because that sounded so UNish and ineffective) :wink:

BTW, I love Sheriff Joe.

flo
03-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Great points, Nate. Yes, it's our country, not a flophouse.

J.B.
03-31-2010, 11:52 PM
JB, they are your state politicians so I take your word for it which way the wind is blowing...I thought people in AZ were pretty angry at McCain last time the border was a hot issue nationally. But I could be wrong! :wacko:

I wonder how many people vote for him simply because of name recognition? I think he is a war hero and a brave individual. But my head exploded when he helped organize the "gang of 14" to thwart the republicans. Heh, I have a long memory. :laugh:

Hayworth was 20-some points back not too long ago and some polls show him now just 4 pts back!

(I was lol'ing at the "letter" being sent because that sounded so UNish and ineffective) :wink:

BTW, I love Sheriff Joe.

Arizona is a strange place. There are so many transients here that it makes it kinda hard to really gauge what the voters are actually thinking at times. Many people are invested politically for personal reasons, but not invested locally because they are not attached to Arizona as much as their native states.

If you were to ask 100 random people on the streets of Mesa Arizona what they thought about Sheriff Joe, you would likely get a 50/50 split of people who love him or hate him. However, when you read the newspapers or watch local news on TV, you would think he is the most hated man in America. Still, he keeps getting re-elected.

John McCain did take a lot of flack for seeming wishy-washy on immigration reform before the 08 elections, but my personal opinion on that is that he was just trying to get SOMETHING done rather than doing nothing at all. As for the "gang of 14" debacle, that was all about political posturing in my opinion. In simpler terms, I viewed that as a "my d**k is bigger than yours" argument that those group of 14 were just trying to nip in the bud for the greater good of actual progress rather than stupid bickering. Was that the best move for the conservative cause? No, it wasn't. I do agree that a "letter" is laughable, but I'm not sure McCain is a position to much more than write the letter and talk about the situation he has already been sounding the alarm about at this point, which he is doing.

Lastly, on JD Hayworth, like I said before I think the guy seems cool. I won't hold it against him that he was a broadcaster for the Cubs during their Cactus League games, although affiliation with the Chicago Cubs usually is a deal breaker for me. :laugh:

Neezar
04-22-2010, 07:44 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100422/ap_on_el_se/us_border_politics

Ariz. immigration debate pressures McCain

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/nws/p/ap_logo_106.png (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/ap/brand/SIG=11f589428/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ap.org%2Ftermsandconditions)

By JONATHAN J. COOPER and PAUL DAVENPORT, Associated Press Writers Jonathan J. Cooper And Paul Davenport, Associated Press Writers Thu Apr 22, 3:59 am ET

PHOENIX Republican Sen. John McCain, who once championed a path to citizenship for the nation's roughly 12 million undocumented immigrants, is now pushing for a crackdown on illegals amid the toughest re-election fight of his career.

McCain's hardline stance on immigration comes in the face of a credible GOP primary challenger, former Rep. J.D. Hayworth, and the possibility that the party's 2008 presidential nominee could lose his Senate seat because many conservatives don't consider him one of their own.
Engaged in a fierce contest with the tea party-backed Hayworth, McCain has moved to the right on numerous issues, including gay rights and climate change, and disavowed his long-standing maverick label.
The killing of an Arizona rancher last month stoked conservatives' emphasis on fighting illegal immigration. The state Legislature on Monday sent Republican Gov. Jan Brewer one of the toughest immigration laws in the country; Brewer hasn't said what she will do. The turn of events has moved immigration to the forefront for voters and Hayworth has used the issue as a cudgel against McCain.

On March 27, rancher Rob Krentz, 58, was found dead on his all-terrain vehicle after making a garbled call about encountering someone apparently needing help. Authorities say they believe Krentz was shot by an illegal border-crosser, possibly someone working for a smuggling cartel, although they haven't made arrests in the case.

Hayworth has assailed McCain's work on a 2005 bill that included providing a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants, a provision Hayworth calls amnesty. McCain co-sponsored the bill with the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., and argued in 2007 when the effort failed that he wouldn't give up because "the American people will not settle for the status quo de facto amnesty and broken borders."

Facing pressure from conservatives in his own party, he began backing off his support of an immigration overhaul during his presidential primary campaign. Early in 2008, McCain privately told congressional Republicans that he had been hurt politically by his push for immigration reform and had learned that sealing the border should be a top priority.
In his bid for a fifth term, the 73-year-old lawmaker has made clear that he understands the political reality.

McCain was on the air this week to pitch a tough crackdown on illegal immigration, renewing a call to deploy 3,000 National Guard troops to the Arizona border, the busiest stretch for illegal border crossings. He also wants 3,000 additional Customs and Border Protection agents, new fences and increased aerial surveillance.

The plan was released with fellow Arizona Republican Sen. Jon Kyl, but it was McCain who went on Fox News Channel to sell it.

The plan was similar to a proposal released a week earlier by Arizona ranchers who went to the state Capitol after Krentz's death.

Hayworth called the senators' plan an "election-year gimmick." McCain's campaign spokesman, Brian Rogers, accused Hayworth of using the rancher's death "to exploit a family's tragedy to score cheap political points."

Hayworth also said McCain's actions are too little, too late.
"Had McCain supported my efforts in 2005 to secure the U.S. border, rather than stubbornly supporting amnesty, we would not be trying to apply quick fixes today," Hayworth said.

McCain argued that he's been working for years on securing the border and says he's worked directly with Mexican President Felipe Calderon on the issue.

"I have a long record of legislative efforts as well as other efforts to try and get the border secured," he said.

Hayworth has pressured McCain to support the bill passed by the Legislature. It makes it a crime to be in the state illegally, requires police to question people about their immigration status if there's reason to suspect they're in the country illegally and makes it illegal to hire undocumented immigrants for day labor or knowingly transport them.

Arizona has an estimated 460,000 illegal immigrants.

Many argue the bill promotes racial profiling and will lead to civil rights abuses. The head of the nation's largest Roman Catholic archdiocese, Los Angeles Cardinal Roger Mahony, condemned the legislation, calling it mean-spirited and wondering whether Arizonans would revert to "German Nazi and Russian Communist techniques" of turning people into authorities based on suspicions.

McCain on Monday called the bill "a good tool" for law enforcement that "needs to be used." But his office later clarified that his statements didn't amount to an endorsement.

Discussing the bill Tuesday with Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, McCain said he would be "very sorry" if the bill results in racial profiling. But he also argued that "homes and property are being violated" and "cars with illegals in (them) are intentionally causing accidents on the freeway."

McCain added, "Look, our border's not secured, our citizens are not safe."
The flip-flops on the thorny issue of immigration reflect McCain's struggle to take a tougher stance without alienating moderates in his party.
Illegal immigration has also reverberated in other Arizona races.

Republicans hoping to unseat Gov. Brewer swiftly endorsed the ranchers' border plan. State Treasurer Dean Martin said Brewer "has done little to secure our border, but simply point the finger at Washington." Brewer hasn't said whether she will sign the bill, veto it or just let it become law. Like McCain, Brewer is locked in a tough GOP primary to keep her job. She assumed the office more than a year ago when Democrat Janet Napolitano resigned to become President Barack Obama's homeland security secretary.

Play The Man
04-23-2010, 06:16 AM
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/border/article_9e773fd0-4560-569a-921e-aa8b2dc3c95b.html

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/azstarnet.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/e/72/07f/e7207fa6-4d85-11df-a266-001cc4c002e0.preview-300.jpg?_dc=1271882335

The Cochise County Sheriff's Office is looking for a person of interest in several burglaries this year in the Portal area in southeastern Arizona.

It is looking for Alejandro Chavez-Vasquez, who has given authorities various birth dates and lives in Agua Prieta, Mexico. Officials say he has a criminal history with convictions that include sex crimes, auto theft and being in and returning the the U.S. after being deported, according to a news release.

The news release doesn't identify Chavez-Vasquez as a person of interest in the killing of longtime rancher Robert Krentz on March 27, but a news release of this type is unusual for the department, and the Portal area is just north of where Krentz was found dead on his ranch.

Chavez-Vasquez is currently only a person of interest in the burglaries.

But Cochise County Sheriff's spokeswoman Carol Capas said she didn't dismiss the possibility that Chavez-Vasquez could provide useful information in the Krentz investigation. "It would depend on what he would be able to tell us about other burglaries or other open cases we have," Capas said.

As of now, there are no suspects or persons of interest in the Krentz case, she said.

Krentz was found shot and killed on his ATV on his ranch, about 25 miles northeast of Douglas.

Investigators don't know who shot him, but they followed a single set of tracks back to Mexico, fueling speculation that the killer was an illegal immigrant or smuggler.

During a Senate hearing Tuesday in Washington, D.C., Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever said investigators have reason to believe the shooter was a scout for a drug-smuggling organization.

At a March 29 news conference, Dever said there was another incident in the area involving a gun within 24 hours of the shooting that could be connected to the Krentz case. He would not elaborate.

Anyone with information about Chavez-Vasquez is asked to call the Cochise County Sheriff's Office at 520-432-9500 or 1-800-362-0812.

flo
04-23-2010, 06:36 AM
McCain argued that he's been working for years on securing the border and says he's worked directly with Mexican President Felipe Calderon on the issue.

See, now this is what gets my blood boiling. Do you think, say, France would consult with Spain about safeguarding her own borders? Or how about Russia working with China on that score?

:angry:

I really hope that they catch Mr. Krentz's killer, sounds like the person in the article you quoted is a likely suspect, JB.

flo
04-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Oops, sorry Play The Man, I was thinking that was from JB.