PDA

View Full Version : Healthcare

donaldbreland
03-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Here it is again.

Let me get this straight......we're trying to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president that also hasn't read it, drinks, and smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke.

As Joe said, in the Presidents ear: WE PASSED THE F-ING THING!

What the hell could possibly go wrong?

NEW THEME SONG IN WASHINGTON:

WHY DON'T WE GET DRUNK AND SCREW! WE CAN ALWAYS LIGHT UP A CLINTON CIGAR AFTER.

rearnakedchoke
03-29-2010, 11:00 PM
LOL

eric84
03-29-2010, 11:07 PM
I read it before you changed it, why you asking for it to be deleted now? I thought it was funny!

donaldbreland
03-29-2010, 11:20 PM
I have been called a racist one too many times lol. I figured I should be able to post my opinions and people who disagree could have a mature conversation, but instead they take the easy way out with the insults of me being racist.

eric84
03-29-2010, 11:38 PM
Well Donald, it's still a free country so I would say whatever you want. If people don't like it, too bad, they have as much right to say so, but that shouldn't keep you from saying it. Sure some of the things you have said might sound racist, but where would we all be if we each weren't unique.......sounds pretty boring to me.

J.B.
03-29-2010, 11:51 PM
I have been called a racist one too many times lol. I figured I should be able to post my opinions and people who disagree could have a mature conversation, but instead they take the easy way out with the insults of me being racist.

You seem to have toned it down a bit from what I've noticed, but I will admit I have questioned some of the things you have said in the past.

donaldbreland
03-30-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm just curious as to why a man can't say what he feels without everyone taking it as a race issue. I guess that's where I am different. I honestly do not judge people by the color of their skin but I do judge from their character. I do re read my posts and see where I can be a little offensive at times but man I am real. I am not going to sugar coat anything. I don't want people to think for one minute that I will be a friend in your face but a back stabber when you turn your back. I pride myself in being true 100% of the time. That being said my goal is not to come on here and offend anyone. I simply live in a different environment than some of you on here and vise versa. I love learning new things about people and I love these forums and everyone on here. This forum has made me a better person and I hope to be welcomed here for many years to come. I have said some things about Muslims and what Mscoc says "brown people" out of plum ignorance. I was wrong about that and to me as long as I admit my mistakes then I am learning about different culture. I do not and have not changed my view on Radical Muslims and probably won't until well after the War ends. I have changed my opinions about not all "brown people" are Muslims. I do not hate anyone on this earth. In fact I will be the first to tell you I love everyone. Yes that includes you Obama. My God tells me to love not hate. He tells me to forgive not forget. I am allowed not to trust you and at this point I can not trust Muslims.

The other day I was having a session with a group of people from all different colors. Mostly Mexicans, Whites and Blacks. One thing I wanted people to do was debate about race and issues without being scared of being called a racist. I mean let it all out there and say what you mean. At the beginning of the conversation I will admit people got got of riled up but soon everyone was understanding each other based on their feelings and not about race. It got smoother and smoother and people started agreeing that each other had been basing their likes and dislikes on people and choosing their friends solely on skin color. People may think I am racist but I am fighting hard every day to stop judging people on the color of their skin. I came from a very Southern Racist family and it took God to come change me. I know for a fact that I suit this job better than most in my community because I knew how stupid I used to be. Hopefully this helps understand who I am as a person and hopefully next time I can be viewed as a person who is sorta controversial but definitely not a racist.