PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama the Most important President since FDR?

internationalharvester
03-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Now I know what you are thinking, but this is not saying I like his politics or beliefs. What I am getting at is not what he has done/wants to do/will do. What I mean is, by getting so many people all riled up and paying attention to politics again, he really can bring his "change" and it will be because of him, just not in the way he wants. That is to say do you think that simply from the perspective of attention had he been an influence. I think he has. I also think that he is priming this nation for a much more conservative uprising than he can ever imagine(yes I know it started awhile ago). So what do you think?

donaldbreland
03-28-2010, 04:17 AM
I think this is a very good topic. I do see what you're saying. I do believe that him being President will unite the people who truly believe in our Country and we the people will do what it takes to take this Country back from his beliefs. This will be a better Country in 4 years.

eric84
03-29-2010, 09:36 PM
If you replace "Important" with embarrassing, and FDR with JEC JR. Then Yes.

internationalharvester
03-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Embarrassing yes BUT he has given the people the "hope" he promised in that he has gotten people to get together and hope he is gone......that being said if nothing else he has gotten America interested in politics again and that in its self is a huge thing because we can now try to get back on track in the coming years by the people getting what THEY want or need and not just what congress or other powers that be say they need

Shoots like a girl
03-31-2010, 08:05 PM
I guess I could agree with "memorable" but not important. I just really dont have anything nice to say so I will leave it at that. :ashamed:

rockdawg21
03-31-2010, 10:45 PM
No