PDA

View Full Version : Korean Tension renewed following Sub Sinking

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 12:38 PM
So apparently a South Korean Submarine has been sunk by some type of explosion, and it was right on the boarder of the waters with North Korea (the two dont get along)

They do not know whether it was some horrible disastor...or whether the ship was attacked by the North.

People have died, Tensions are high as they try to determin what happened

:ninja:

Chuck
03-27-2010, 02:41 PM
So apparently a South Korean Submarine has been sunk by some type of explosion, and it was right on the boarder of the waters with North Korea (the two dont get along)

They do not know whether it was some horrible disastor...or whether the ship was attacked by the North.

People have died, Tensions are high as they try to determin what happened

:ninja:

Dave I love ya but your spelling sucks! Do us all a favor and download Firefox.. then when you see words underlined in red... Fix 'em!!!!

:D

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Dave I love ya but your spelling sucks! Do us all a favor and download Firefox.. then when you see words underlined in red... Fix 'em!!!!

I wish I cared :mellow:

:laugh:

Chuck
03-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I wish I cared :mellow:

So do we. :unsure-1:

Bonnie
03-27-2010, 06:54 PM

So that's why you love to respond in "red". :Whistle:

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 07:14 PM
So do we. :unsure-1:

:laugh: Tuche! :laugh:

did I speel that wright :blink:

Crisco
03-27-2010, 09:23 PM
:laugh: Tuche! :laugh:

did I speel that wright :blink:

The tensions are coming to a boil and I fear hostilities will erupt at the worst time.

It may be paranoi but if N. Korea invade the south and Iran makes there move all it would take is some tricky manuevers from Chinese and Russians to completely obliterate our economy.

I know it's far fetched but with the wrong set of circumstances this country could find itself very quickly in WW3 and she is drastically ill prepared.