PDA

View Full Version : so who's the biggest fan?

BamaGrits84
03-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I hear a lot of people saying they are someone's biggest fan, Matt included. So I'm just wondering what some of you may have done that proves how big of a fan you are of Matt's or anyone else's. Something funny and/or outrageous. I don't consider myself the biggest fan, but I do consider myself a big fan. My proof - after Matt dominated Serra my husband said "serra really won that fight" so i changed the code to our PPV when the next fight came on and went of to watch the fight at a bar without him so he missed seeing his favorite fighter - Wanderlei Silva. And during the last fight with GSP I was asked to leave BWW because someone claimed she felt threatened by a comment I made about obnoxious GSP fans - and she proved my point that they are all cry babies.

Miss Foxy
03-26-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't think anyone can ever be someones #1 fan. I think you can be a fan, but it just doesnt seem fair to have only 1 best fan..lol.. I think each fan contributes something different.

Miss Foxy
03-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Wait unless your Dave Jens #1 fan!! hahah.

BamaGrits84
03-26-2010, 10:10 PM
really didn't mean that in a literal way. more as an opener to hear other fans funny stories behind thier fan moments. it's not just a hughes thing. some people take being a fan seriously. like planning a vaction to hilo with the goal of meeting bj penn - yes i know someone who has done this and it worked.

flo
03-26-2010, 10:13 PM
My proof - after Matt dominated Serra my husband said "serra really won that fight" so i changed the code to our PPV when the next fight came on and went of to watch the fight at a bar without him so he missed seeing his favorite fighter - Wanderlei Silva. And during the last fight with GSP I was asked to leave BWW because someone claimed she felt threatened by a comment I made about obnoxious GSP fans - and she proved my point that they are all cry babies.

Hmmm...I don't know if that proves you're Matt's biggest fan or proves something else...

I don't think anyone can ever be someones #1 fan. I think you can be a fan, but it just doesnt seem fair to have only 1 best fan..lol.. I think each fan contributes something different.

Ditto. :)

Miss Foxy
03-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Hmmm...I don't know if that proves you're Matt's biggest fan or proves something else...

Ditto. :)

Exactly!! lol..

Miss Foxy
03-26-2010, 11:08 PM
really didn't mean that in a literal way. more as an opener to hear other fans funny stories behind thier fan moments. it's not just a hughes thing. some people take being a fan seriously. like planning a vaction to hilo with the goal of meeting bj penn - yes i know someone who has done this and it worked.

If you didnt mean it in a literal way then be direct in what you ask or post.

Blade
03-26-2010, 11:34 PM
I hear a lot of people saying they are someone's biggest fan, Matt included. So I'm just wondering what some of you may have done that proves how big of a fan you are of Matt's or anyone else's. Something funny and/or outrageous. I don't consider myself the biggest fan, but I do consider myself a big fan. My proof - after Matt dominated Serra my husband said "serra really won that fight" so i changed the code to our PPV when the next fight came on and went of to watch the fight at a bar without him so he missed seeing his favorite fighter - Wanderlei Silva. And during the last fight with GSP I was asked to leave BWW because someone claimed she felt threatened by a comment I made about obnoxious GSP fans - and she proved my point that they are all cry babies.

If I was your husband I would have changed the locks.

Chuck
03-26-2010, 11:58 PM
If I was your husband I would have changed the locks.

Git R done!!!

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Wait unless your Dave Jens #1 fan!! hahah.

:laugh: Indeed :w00t:

MattHughesRocks
03-27-2010, 07:19 AM
I'm Matt Hughes' #1 fan AND, I am his favorite. That's just how it is :)

flo
03-27-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm Matt Hughes' #1 fan AND, I am his favorite. That's just how it is :)

Did you have to arm wrestle Dr. Tonya for for the #1 fan?

:Whistle:

flo
03-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Just kidding! :happydancing:

"for for"? Sheesh.

NateR
03-27-2010, 09:55 PM
Just kidding! :happydancing:

"for for"? Sheesh.

If you look at the bottom right corner of your post, you will see a button called "Edit" to the left of the Quote button. You can use that to correct any typos that you see in your posts (I use it all the time).:)

flo
03-27-2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks, Nate!

Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees, it appears...

:laugh:

Bonnie
03-27-2010, 10:51 PM
If you look at the bottom right corner of your post, you will see a button called "Edit" to the left of the Quote button. You can use that to correct any typos that you see in your posts (I use it all the time).:)

Awwww, Nate, why did you have to clue her in to the "edit" button. I always get a kick out of flo's post on posts. Lot's of times I don't even realize what she's done until she points it out with her "follow-up" post. :laugh: It's one of the things I love about her. :laugh:

Flo, you're one of my favorites! :)

flo
03-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Awwww, Nate, why did you have to clue her in to the "edit" button. I always get a kick out of flo's post on posts. Lot's of times I don't even realize what she's done until she points it out with her "follow-up" post. :laugh: It's one of the things I love about her. :laugh:

Flo, you're one of my favorites! :)

Woohoo!
:happydancing:

Boomer
03-28-2010, 12:47 AM
one time i drove 8 hours to see matt make an appearance in Louiseville KY and I got pooed on ... :cry:

one time I paid $1000 bucks for a 3 hour training session with him at a charity auction

one time I drove 12 hours to help his gym lay mats

one time I flew across the world in the middle of a war to support him in his war

one time in April I'm doing it again ..... :wink:

but michelle looks better in a bathing suit .......

Garandshooter
03-28-2010, 01:17 AM
one time i drove 8 hours to see matt make an appearance in Louiseville KY and I got pooed on ... :cry:

one time I paid $1000 bucks for a 3 hour training session with him at a charity auction

one time I drove 12 hours to help his gym lay mats

one time I flew across the world in the middle of a war to support him in his war

one time in April I'm doing it again ..... :wink:

but michelle looks better in a bathing suit .......

Fan or Stalker hahaha don't fly across the world to punch me

Garandshooter
03-28-2010, 01:19 AM
I let Matt take his picture with me, but I wouldn't call him my fan.:laugh:

Boomer
03-28-2010, 04:09 AM
Fan or Stalker hahaha don't fly across the world to punch me

:laugh: I guess I should add that was over a 5 year period .... I have yet to have him sign my computer though .... original. :wink: