PDA

View Full Version : Forum Meet Ups

Spiritwalker
03-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Who have you met from this forum, and how did you meet them?

What was the general impression that you had? No reason to hurt feelings or blow smoke.. just curious who has met who.

Who do you want to meet?

I met Kim/Ben/Jeff Crow and Amy at an MMA event in DC.

Kim is/was nice to talk to.. pretty smart...
Ben.. brother man.. we need to do that again.. this time with some booze!!!
Jeff and Amy I met but didn't hang out with. But they were all smiles.

I want to meet just about everyone...

I want to roll with Atom Danger.. have a drink with County Mike... and just hang with the rest.. (for the most part).. and I want to Shake Nate's hand!

There is someone else I want to meet up with.. but I can't say who.. or you may know why... :)

County Mike
03-25-2010, 07:48 PM
I've only met Chuck and his wife Jen. Great people and we've actually had the chance to meet a couple times. On the last meeting, Chuck and I went to a shooting range in Florida while our wives shopped at the mall. Then we all had dinner together.

I think it would be cool to meet most of the people on the boards.

I'd have a drink with you SW but probably only one. I'm not a big drinker except once or twice per year, at a big party and when I'm not driving. Our annual Halloween party is one of those exceptions where I'll cut loose but won't be driving.

I live fairly close to Crisco, Llamafighter and DonnaMarie but haven't been able to meet either of them yet. Hopefully soon.

Spiritwalker
03-25-2010, 07:51 PM
I've only met Chuck and his wife Jen. Great people and we've actually had the chance to meet a couple times. On the last meeting, Chuck and I went to a shooting range in Florida while our wives shopped at the mall. Then we all had dinner together.

I think it would be cool to meet most of the people on the boards.

I'd have a drink with you SW but probably only one. I'm not a big drinker except once or twice per year, at a big party and when I'm not driving. Our annual Halloween party is one of those exceptions where I'll cut loose but won't be driving.

I live fairly close to Crisco, Llamafighter and DonnaMarie but haven't been able to meet either of them yet. Hopefully soon.

I am a social drinker for the most part... I will have some at parties.. but hanging with friends.. I RARELY order beer/booze first..

I lost a girlfriend (a friend that was a girl) to a drunk driner in Jr. High School.. I NEVER get behind the wheel after a drink.. even one.. the next day . I normally and the DD at UFC parties for the wife and I.

Spiritwalker
03-25-2010, 07:53 PM

So who are you stalking more?

billwilliams70
03-25-2010, 08:06 PM
I've met Boomer! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1074)

Later.

Spiritwalker
03-25-2010, 08:08 PM
I've met Boomer! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1074)

Later.

Boomer is in a class by himself... kinda like Matt and Mark... those would be just kick Arse meetings...

billwilliams70
03-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Boomer is in a class by himself... kinda like Matt and Mark... those would be just kick Arse meetings...
^Yeah, Boomer is a great guy. Was pretty cool to meet him in the AFG.

Later.

Llamafighter
03-25-2010, 08:19 PM
hmmm
I've met
Matt, Nater, Boomer, VCU, Amy, Dawner, Primadawn, Shane, Crisco, Kim, Gymcoach, Sender, Tennessean,Robbie, Marc Fiore, Jonlion Spiritwarrior, Veach.

Everyone I've met was absolutely awesome.
Rooming with Tenn and Sender in Vegas was a blast
watching 98 next to Amy and Boom was incredible
Partying with everyone else was great
Hanging with Nater is a blast ( I think I laughed the most when us guys went to lunch the one day)
Boomer has become a dear friend to me and my wife
Got to eat sushi with Matt and Boom in NY and that was a blast
Me and Crisco have become good pals too.
Ben and Gymcoach let me crash with them and me and Ben ended up hanging at the airport for an hour or so before our home flights (great guy)
Gymcoach and I grabbed breakfast one morning in Vegas while Ben slept and had a great time
Jonlion and I grabbed a couple pints with our ladies in NYC when he was here. Fantastic guy.

Haven't met anyone I didn't get along with (they may tell ya different) :unsure-1:

I want to meet everyone else. mac and I have become buddies on here so that would be cool and of course I got to meet Mark H. someday
Next time the Dave comet passes through I'll make the extra effort to track him down
Chuck too.
Yes, Mike, we have got to meet up!

surveyorshawn
03-25-2010, 08:19 PM
I met Rev and his wife. They came to the hospital during my son Benaiah's stay for his heart surgery. Great awesome people!! I would love to meet some more of you guys. I wanted to meet Dave on his trip to the US last year, but work kept me busy. Maybe I can meet some of you Floridians when I take Benaiah to meet his Grandpa in St. Augustine for the first time this summer! It would be cool if there was a UFC that weekend and we could hook up to hang out and watch it :)

Spiritwalker
03-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Chuck would be great to hang with also.. IMO..

Llamafighter
03-25-2010, 08:21 PM
I met Rev and his wife. They came to the hospital during my son Benaiah's stay for his heart surgery. Great awesome people!! I would love to meet some more of you guys. I wanted to meet Dave on his trip to the US last year, but work kept me busy. Maybe I can meet some of you Floridians when I take Benaiah to meet his Grandpa in St. Augustine for the first time this summer! It would be cool if there was a UFC that weekend and we could hook up to hang out and watch it :)

See, I knew I'd forget a lot of my favorite people on here.
I'd love to meet you and the family.
and of course Bonnie is at the top of my list!

billwilliams70
03-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Well, the invite stands. If you ever find yourself passing through the Fort Campbell, KY (Clarksville, TN) area......shoot me a PM and we'll hook up.

Later.

County Mike
03-25-2010, 08:23 PM
So who are you stalking more?

None, but I think Donna stalks me. Every once in a while, I see a car drive by my house slowly. I see someone driving who looks like her but when she realizes I'm looking, she speeds away. :laugh:

Spiritwalker
03-25-2010, 08:27 PM
None, but I think Donna stalks me. Every once in a while, I see a car drive by my house slowly. I see someone driving who looks like her but when she realizes I'm looking, she speeds away. :laugh:

Yeah.. she is agressive like that.. I bet. But agression is a good thing.. IMO..

TexasRN
03-25-2010, 08:41 PM
I am afraid to list people I've met from here because I know I'll forget someone from the Vegas trip and I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings by mistake. Everyone I have met has been great. I can get quite a bit of anxiety around new people that I don't know well if I don't have a person to act as a buffer for me. Luckily Ben (VCU), Jeff, and Prima have been around to help out in that capacity. There are still more people that I want to meet in person and hang out with for at least a meal.

~Amy

Mac
03-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Oo this oughta test my memory.

nater
boom
todd
shane
preach
deerstabber "cousin"
Nateandmarci " cousin"
crow
michelle
blmfighter
caveman
gymcoach
dave
dawner
chuck & Jen
Doc T
Jhey
mark
matt
fiore
pena
robbie

i know there is a handful of others that might not be here anymore i know im missing a few , trying to rejog my memory.

Chuck
03-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Chuck is lazy. :D Please see sig pic below.. :wink:

DonnaMaria
03-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Yeah.. she is agressive like that.. I bet. But agression is a good thing.. IMO..

oh sure........the Sicilian is aggressive and stalks people.....nice:rolleyes:

philips4
03-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Hmmm, I have met a lot but I'm sticking w/ Amy that I wont list them because I have a terrible memory and will forget someone! A majority I met at UFC 98 at the forum get-together and everyone was great! Boomer is going to be my travel buddy to Abu Dhabi though, I can't wait for that!

Silverback
03-26-2010, 12:04 AM
Mark, Matt, Nate, and Boomer, soon to meet Mac, have talked on phone a few times, kinda nervous about meeting him face to face, hes still a little pissed about his Beagle.:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Silverback
03-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Mark, Matt, Nate, and Boomer, soon to meet Mac, have talked on phone a few times, kinda nervous about meeting him face to face, hes still a little pissed about his Beagle.:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

I cant believe I told anyone I met Mark, that is one thing I am not to proud of.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Oddtodd76
03-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Chuck is lazy. :D Please see sig pic below.. :wink:

hahahaha

Oddtodd76
03-26-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah, i have seen everyone on Chucks sig, too!

Plus, i have met Rev.
He's got hogs and i've got deer!...we are gonna be friends forever! HAHAHAHA:fighting0008:

Llamafighter
03-26-2010, 04:50 AM
Hmmm, I have met a lot but I'm sticking w/ Amy that I wont list them because I have a terrible memory and will forget someone! A majority I met at UFC 98 at the forum get-together and everyone was great! Boomer is going to be my travel buddy to Abu Dhabi though, I can't wait for that!

Dammit!
I think we met at karaoke
I'm mildly retarded

Chris F
03-26-2010, 05:02 AM
I hope to meet and shoot the breeze with some this summer. I am planning a trip to the St Louis area to see a former church members son graduate. So as time allows I want to try to meet some if I can squeeze it in. Hopefully Mark and NateR won't be to busy and we can sit and chew the cud on faith and politics. :)

Primadawn
03-26-2010, 05:12 AM
I met several in Vegas for 98, but I'm not listing either because I was.....feeling a little under the weather....and my memory might be affected...:wink:
Had a great time though--can't wait to meet more of you....although some of you may not see me if I see you first...:laugh:

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 01:25 AM
UFC70
(saw noone)

Cage Rage
(saw Noone)

American Dreams One
Boomer
Nathan Rosario
Matt Hughes
Mark Hughes
Preach
Mac
Oddtodd
blmfighter
Caveman (I think :ninja: :laugh:)

UFC85 Excursion

Boomer (A second time)
Nathan Rosario (a second time)
Jacob Hey
Matt Hughes (a second time)
Crispin
Ricky
Brandon Vera (sort of)
Fabricio Werdum (Several times :laugh:)
Robbie Lawler
Marc Fiore

Cage Gladiators

Emile Coleman
Quinton Jackson
Rico Rodriquez
Cheick Kongo
Paul Sass
Jay Gladden
Terry Etim
Marc Goddard
Leon Roberts
Ross Mason

American Dreams Two

VCURamFan
Brian Butler (President of Suckerpunch)
Brian Crenshaw (Combats Sports Centre)
Francious Ambang
Micha Goodman
Anthony Morrison
Igor Almeida
Tim Mckinnon (Author of Never, Jens Pulver Biographical)
Noah Inhofer
LC Davis
Zach Micklewright
Jens Pulver
Ryan McGivern
Blmfighter (a second time)
Todd Laux
Cortez Coleman
Brian Foster
Charles Hackman
Robbie Lawler (a second time)
Marc Fiore (a second time)
Kyle Watson
Ryan Davis

Who would I like to see on a future trip?

Matt Pena (I sware the guys avoiding me, missed him ADT1, by days, Missed him UFC85 by day, missed him ADT2 by months)
Denise (spoken by phone)
Michelle (spoken by phone)
Psykojojo
Bonnie (spoken by phone)
Chuck (we tried)
Jeff Crow (we tried)
Danelle
Levon Maynard
Patrick Barry
Anthony Pettis
Leonard Garcia
Hywel Teague
Thomas Gerbasi

to name but a few. I'm game to meet almost anyone. :)

Blade
03-27-2010, 01:36 AM
UFC70
(saw noone)

Cage Rage
(saw Noone)

American Dreams One
Boomer
Nathan Rosario
Matt Hughes
Mark Hughes
Preach
Mac
Oddtodd
blmfighter

UFC85 Excursion

Boomer (A second time)
Jacob Hey
Crispin
Ricky
Brandon Vera (sort of)
Robbie Lawler
Marc Fiore

Cage Gladiators

Emile Coleman
Quinton Jackson
Rico Rodriquez
Cheick Kongo
Paul Sass
Jay Gladden
Terry Etim
Marc Goddard
Leon Roberts
Ross Mason

American Dreams Two

VCURamFan
Francious Ambang
Micha Goodman
Anthony Morrison
Igor Almeida
Noah Inhofer
LC Davis
Zach Micklewright
Jens Pulver
Ryan McGivern
Todd Laux
Cortez Coleman
Brian Foster
Charles Hackman
Kyle Watson
Ryan Davis

Matt Pena (I sware the guys avoiding me, missed him ADT1, by days, Missed him UFC85 by day, missed him ADT2 by months)
Denise (spoken by phone)
Psykojojo
Bonnie (spoken by phone)
Chuck (we tried)
Jeff Crow (we tried)
Danelle
Levon Maynard
Patrick Barry
Anthony Pettis
Leonard Garcia
Hywel Teague
Thomas Gerbasi

I saw you for a split second and from a distance at UFC 70 in a crowd of people heading for the exit, lol.

Black Mamba
03-27-2010, 02:50 AM
Who I've met from here:

Michelle (1st peep I've met)
Boomer
Nate
Jacob Hey
Ben (Preach)
Ben (VCU) spoken on the phone
Jeff (spoken on the phone)
Kim (mikthehick) (spoken on the phone)
Matt H.
Fiore
Lawler
Pena
Audra (seen)

I'm sure there's a few more at 98 I met or seen, but really had no clue of their names. I remember either Michelle or Ben or Boomer saying these peeps know Matt, but I had no idea who.

Eventually I wouldn't meeting the rest of the peeps too. :cool:

atomdanger
03-27-2010, 03:05 AM
I am going to 115 and 116.

If anybody else is and wants to meet up!?

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 01:23 PM
I saw you for a split second and from a distance at UFC 70 in a crowd of people heading for the exit, lol.

how do you know it was me :huh:

Blade
03-27-2010, 02:50 PM
how do you know it was me :huh:

Because I know everything. And you were wearing a blue Matt Hughes t-shirt if I remember correctly.

Chuck
03-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Because I know everything. And you were wearing a blue Matt Hughes t-shirt if I remember correctly.

He was the guy with the "I love Jens" poster.. :D

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 05:50 PM

according to a photograph I have on my wall...your correct :ninja: :laugh:

Llamafighter
03-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey Dave, can't wait to meet you either:angry:

I left off a ton of people...sorry Silver you know I want to hang with you guys too!

Tyburn
03-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey Dave, can't wait to meet you either:angry:

I left off a ton of people...sorry Silver you know I want to hang with you guys too!

:laugh: I do want to meet you! I want to meet EVERYONE...but...well I dont think they'd find it ammusing if I copy pasted the names of everyone on this forum, everyone on myspace and facebook profiles...so I just picked the first name that came into my head...mostly just those who called me on the phone I guess

:ashamed: would you like me to go back and edit you in :w00t:

Bonnie
03-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Mark, I'm positive sure Dave is going to kick himself when he realizes he left the famous "Llamafighter" off his list. It had to be an accidental oversight.....big....really big oversight. :scared0011:

You're at the top of my list too!!! :)

As for my "meet-up" list, I don't have one....yet; however, I have started a "missed" meet-up list that is pretty darn impressive:

1) Amy (TexasRN)
2) Matt Hughes
3) Boomer

Llamafighter
03-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Mark, I'm positive sure Dave is going to kick himself when he realizes he left the famous "Llamafighter" off his list. It had to be an accidental oversight.....big really big oversight. :scared0011:

You're at the top of my list too!!! :)

As for my "meet-up" list, I don't have one....yet; however, I have started a "missed" meet-up list that is pretty darn impressive:

1) Amy (TexasRN)
2) Matt Hughes
3) Boomer

Hahaha! I left off that dude MattHughesRocks and he seems really swell too!
This list was a bad idea from the start.

All three of those are great peeps to meet.
I sat between two of them and watched the other one fight Matt Serra...:Whistle:
and it's not who you think...:scared0015:

Llamafighter
03-27-2010, 08:24 PM
:laugh: I do want to meet you! I want to meet EVERYONE...but...well I dont think they'd find it ammusing if I copy pasted the names of everyone on this forum, everyone on myspace and facebook profiles...so I just picked the first name that came into my head...mostly just those who called me on the phone I guess

:ashamed: would you like me to go back and edit you in :w00t:

only kidding Dave:laugh:
God forbid you ever edit a post:laugh::laugh:

Blade
03-27-2010, 10:27 PM
according to a photograph I have on my wall...your correct :ninja: :laugh:

Told ya. :tongue0011:

Boomer
03-28-2010, 12:50 AM
I've been very blessed to have met many of you .... this forum is a good filter of character .. people who I generally wouldn t get along with generally dont like matt as a fighter either .. so it works out. haha ...

I hope to meet many more..

Primadawn
03-29-2010, 02:54 AM
UFC70
(saw noone)

Cage Rage
(saw Noone)

American Dreams One
Boomer
Nathan Rosario
Matt Hughes
Mark Hughes
Preach
Mac
Oddtodd
blmfighter

UFC85 Excursion

Boomer (A second time)
Jacob Hey
Crispin
Ricky
Brandon Vera (sort of)
Robbie Lawler
Marc Fiore

Cage Gladiators

Emile Coleman
Quinton Jackson
Rico Rodriquez
Cheick Kongo
Paul Sass
Jay Gladden
Terry Etim
Marc Goddard
Leon Roberts
Ross Mason

American Dreams Two

VCURamFan
Francious Ambang
Micha Goodman
Anthony Morrison
Igor Almeida
Noah Inhofer
LC Davis
Zach Micklewright
Jens Pulver
Ryan McGivern
Todd Laux
Cortez Coleman
Brian Foster
Charles Hackman
Kyle Watson
Ryan Davis

Denise (spoken by phone)
Psykojojo
Bonnie (spoken by phone)
Chuck (we tried)
Jeff Crow (we tried)
Danelle
Levon Maynard
Patrick Barry
Anthony Pettis
Leonard Garcia
Hywel Teague
Thomas Gerbasi

So let me get this straight...I'm to be your bride...but I didn't even make the short list of people you'd like to meet...:huh:

Tyburn
03-29-2010, 10:25 AM
So let me get this straight...I'm to be your bride...but I didn't even make the short list of people you'd like to meet...:huh:

yes you did...your included in the "almost everyone" bit :w00t:

Primadawn
03-29-2010, 02:21 PM
yes you did...your included in the "almost everyone" bit :w00t:

Completely unacceptable! You really have to learn to put your wife first! The engagement is off! :angry:

Tyburn
03-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Completely unacceptable! You really have to learn to put your wife first! The engagement is off! :angry:

but then which future wife do I put down first :blink: I mean ive offered my hand to several on here :ninja:

:laugh:

I like to treat all my wives fairly...so because I would have to have put them down in an order...I decided not to include them by name...just as a group in that last sentance :laugh:

Neezar
03-29-2010, 03:24 PM
but then which future wife do I put down first :blink: I mean ive offered my hand to several on here :ninja:

I like to treat all my wives fairly...so because I would have to have put them down in an order...I decided not to include them by name...just as a group in that last sentance :laugh:

Dave is going to move to America and have a plethora of wives.

County Mike
03-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Dave better start looking at Utah.

Tyburn
03-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Dave better start looking at Utah.

:ninja: well there is always Jeremy Horn around those parts... :ninja:

I've never been to Utah. Yet. :laugh:

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 03:52 PM

WHAT?!?!?!?!?:scared0011:

DAVID!!!! I thought I was special!!!!!:angry:

:rolleyes:

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 04:03 PM
oh wait........now I remember.........:sad:

he had to take back his offer........

he changed his mind about me........

when it was discovered that I.......was........was.........:cry:

defective......:cry: *sob*

County Mike
03-29-2010, 05:51 PM

Dave just doesn't like boobs and there's no way you could hide yours. :tongue0011:

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 06:18 PM
hahahah! remember that thread?!? in the intro section?? and that guy from Italy?!?! what was his name again?!? he hasn't been around here in a long time!

County Mike
03-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah, what was the Italian guys name? Paulo, Paelo, something like that. He was hilarious.

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 06:59 PM
Yeah, what was the Italian guys name? Paulo, Paelo, something like that. He was hilarious.

I think it was Paolo?
He was probably slapped by his wife......into next year........:laugh:
He was hysterical! That thread was great!

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Dave just doesn't like boobs and there's no way you could hide yours. :tongue0011:

DING!!!! You are the winner!

Dave took his proposal BACK when he learned that I had boobs........:cry:

:huh:

:blink:

Tyburn
03-29-2010, 07:02 PM

:laugh: I didnt take back my hand...I just changed my plans on visiting because of money issues :ninja:

there is always next time. I havent finished with any of you yet :mellow:

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 07:23 PM
:laugh: I didnt take back my hand...I just changed my plans on visiting because of money issues :ninja:
there is always next time. I havent finished with any of you yet :mellow:

oh sure sure.....you say that NOW!!!!! :Whistle:

It was the boobie thing. Be honest..........

County Mike
03-29-2010, 07:32 PM
haha. Dave and I are practically opposites. I would like a girl BECAUSE of her boobs. Dave will run from them.

Well to be fair, I'd like other parts of her as well. But mostly the boobs. :)

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 07:35 PM
haha. Dave and I are practically opposites. I would like a girl BECAUSE of her boobs. Dave will run from them.

Well to be fair, I'd like other parts of her as well. But mostly the boobs. :)

Well ya know.....it takes all kinds to make the world go round....

personally, I like a guy to have at least half a brain........other than that.....everything else is fluff.........

County Mike
03-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Half a brain? I've got that. http://emoticons4u.com/crazy/1087.gif

Tyburn
03-29-2010, 08:05 PM
oh sure sure.....you say that NOW!!!!! :Whistle:

It was the boobie thing. Be honest..........

well the boobs dont help :unsure-1:

County Mike
03-29-2010, 08:07 PM
http://emoticons4u.com/love/new/love-smiley-084.gif

Primadawn
03-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Well ya know.....it takes all kinds to make the world go round....

personally, I like a guy to have at least half a brain........other than that.....everything else is fluff.........

Really? I like Pina Coladas. And getting caught in the rain...:ninja:

hughesfan4life
03-29-2010, 09:18 PM
i haven't been lucky enough to meet any of you guys yet....nearly met dave @ ufc 85,....got lost and am a wee bit shy...lol!!!.people from here i would love to meet...matt and mark...(goes without saying!!!!),boomer & nate ,!!!...boomer,he seems a sweetie!!!.matthughesrocks....thanks for the birthday thread & miss foxy....fellow penn fan!!!.:ninja::)

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 09:19 PM

:w00t::ninja:

I......like...... those things.......too......

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 09:48 PM
well the boobs dont help :unsure-1:

:huh:now I have heard EVERYTHING!!!!!

County Mike
03-29-2010, 09:49 PM

:w00t::ninja:

I......like...... those things.......too......

Awesome! :w00t:

http://emoticons4u.com/love/250.gif

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Awesome! :w00t:

http://emoticons4u.com/love/250.gif

Sorry Mike:tongue0011:

I think this is between Dawn and me

errr........I.......ummm ......me.....

( I never could get that right.......:blink:)

oh who cares.......:rolleyes: you get the point! :laugh:

Bonnie
03-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Sorry Mike:tongue0011:

I think this is between Dawn and me

Oh brother, now you're really gonna get him excited. :laugh:

What's better than two boobs to Mike?......four. :laugh:

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh brother, now you're really gonna get him excited. :laugh:

What's better than two boobs to Mike....four. :laugh:

And a sandwich! Don't forget the sandwich!

Bonnie
03-29-2010, 10:19 PM
And a sandwich! Don't forget the sandwich!

:laugh: Oh, I'm sure he was already thinking.....sandwich. :laugh:

Maybe I should mosey on over to the Christianity section now. :ashamed:

DonnaMaria
03-29-2010, 10:20 PM
:laugh: Oh, I'm sure he was already thinking.....sandwich. :laugh:

Maybe I should mosey on over to the Christianity section now. :ashamed:

Eh yeah......another thread down the tubes. :ashamed:

I blame Dave! :angry:

County Mike
03-29-2010, 11:47 PM
The best kind of sandwich. Me between two hotties. ;)

Er... I mean... a turkey club.

DonnaMaria
03-30-2010, 12:08 AM
The best kind of sandwich. Me between two hotties. ;)

Er... I mean... a turkey club.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

mikthehick
03-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Late to the partay, as usual....

Like the aforementioned, everyone I've met up with has mentioned me in their lists. I've met a wonderful handful of people on here, and Black Mamba (lil D) left out the part when we went to Hard Rock Cafe when I was in San Diego :laugh:

I believe God gives us many paths and choices in this life, and my absence is explained by my desire to finish my Master's degree. That's why I had to put MMA/these forums on hold for the time being. I've LOVED meeting up with each and every one of you in my 2.5 years here. I'm currently taking 18 credits, FT job, ministry, and training horses on the weekends. The good thing is I make it to the gym to work out almost daily.

One day, I hope to resume my Muay Thai training, but I still pop on these boards every so often :) This journey is maturing me with every day, as long as you are doing what makes you happy--that's all that matters.