PDA

View Full Version : Rev Manning

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 07:43 AM
I have listened to this man before and at first to me he didn't make since. I am starting to see his point on Obama. Please take a look at this and try and disprove this.

Could Obama have been given the Presidency without actually beating John McCain? Could this be something bigger than what we would ever believe? Could this have been planned in the 1980's? Please think about this and give me your thoughts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WedxY61d60

2WedxY61d60

NateR
03-23-2010, 08:21 PM
That seems pretty far-fetched and I'd have to see some evidence before believing any of it.

However, I do agree with him completely when he says that Obama hates America. That was clear before the election and it's become sickeningly obvious with every piece of legislation that Obama illegally rams through Congress.

billwilliams70
03-23-2010, 08:27 PM
That seems pretty far-fetched and I'd have to see some evidence before believing any of it.

However, I do agree with him completely when he says that Obama hates America. That was clear before the election and it's become sickeningly obvious with every piece of legislation that Obama illegally rams through Congress.
Really? He HATES America?

Is it the legislation that PROVES he HATES America or that he "illegally rams" it through Congress?

I can't watch the video here at work, maybe I'll give it a go later at home.

Later.

rearnakedchoke
03-23-2010, 08:34 PM
I haven't watched the video, but I have heard theories that Obama's election was planned by the Uber-Rich people of the world and the the entire plan was to create a New World Order in which the world is ruled by these rich folks who control everything ....

NateR
03-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Is it the legislation that PROVES he HATES America or that he "illegally rams" it through Congress?

Both. He's a power-mad dictator who is acting more like a king than a US President. We have checks and balances in our three-tiered government system for a reason. Congress and the Supreme Court are NOT subordinate to the President, they can overrule him at any time.

billwilliams70
03-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Both. He's a power-mad dictator who is acting more like a king than a US President. We have checks and balances in our three-tiered government system for a reason. Congress and the Supreme Court are NOT subordinate to the President, they can overrule him at any time.
But saying that he HATES America is a strong statement, isn't it?

NateR
03-23-2010, 09:16 PM
But saying that he HATES America is a strong statement, isn't it?

Of course, and I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it. I believe he is deliberately trying to cripple our nation with his policies because he hates everything that our country stands for.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 09:30 PM
I believe this was set up a long time ago. I believe Rev Manning and I think he just might be the one who breaks Obama down. I have also been looking at this Obama guy and I do not believe he is a true Black man. He looks of the color of the indian people from pakistan.
Also what is up with this Barry soroto or whatever his last name was?

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 09:32 PM
This may also be far fetched but I also believe that Obama was given the presidency so there would be no race war if he lost. It's all weird to me so I am actually very confused but I think something is up and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a civil war again on American soil.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 09:40 PM
This is another one on Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3muYOi-ps4o&feature=related

I do not think he is the anti Christ but I see him being as evil.

This is part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1EStFOoYGM&feature=related

mscomc
03-23-2010, 09:59 PM
I believe this was set up a long time ago. I believe Rev Manning and I think he just might be the one who breaks Obama down. I have also been looking at this Obama guy and I do not believe he is a true Black man. He looks of the color of the indian people from pakistan.
Also what is up with this Barry soroto or whatever his last name was?

An indian from pakistan? What on earth are talking about?

You realize there is a country called India, and an country called Pakistan. They were once the same country, under British rule until they divided in 1947.

And, since I am of Indian decent, I can comment on ths, obama is NOT an indian or pakistani. He has NO visble traits of that race of people. Trust me on this one, I know. But all this nonsense aside, you realize obama has a white mother and black father right? thus, he came out a little mixed? there is word for it, its called Mulatto.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:01 PM
No one has proven that she was his real mother. No one has proven that the man was his real father. I do not believe he is who he says he is. He does shows the same characteristics of Osama Bin Laden.

mscomc
03-23-2010, 10:08 PM
No one has proven that she was his real mother. No one has proven that the man was his real father. I do not believe he is who he says he is. He does shows the same characteristics of Osama Bin Laden.

Good lord donald......are you that ignorant to the rest of the world?

Osama Bin Laden is from the middle east, he is from a country called saudi arabia, HE is NOT Indian or Pakistani as you eluded to. You just listed three different countries, and made it seem as if they are all the same, and the people are all the same. But you are not a racist, right?

What do you do? just see brown people and they must all come from the exact same country?

And no one has proven it was his real mother or father? What proof do you want. You want to dig up the skeletons and do a DNA test? How do we know who anyones parents are by your logic. You know what, I dont believe that your father was really your father, and your mother was really your mother, I would like some proof. Do you see how ridiculous that is?

And you are honestly telling me, that this guy (bin laden) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bin_Laden_Poster2.jpeg

Looks like this guy (Obama) http://luv2hateu.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/who-is-barack-obama.jpg

:blink::blink::blink:

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:19 PM
If you are from Indian decent then I am sorry if I offended you. I did not research where Osama was from and for that I am sorry. In my defense you did say that India and Pakistan was at one time the same country. So technically I am not wrong on that. I just want proof of who Obama is. Is he Obama or is he Barry Soreito. I do not believe he won a true election. There is no way that our Country would vote a man in that Has a name like Hussein. I'm telling you right now. Things will start being revealed and you all will see.
i am not a Racist. I have an opinion and just because you don't like it, It doesnt make me racist. That's the problem with most people of color. If me as a white man says something offensive to you than you automatically say I am a racist so you can disprove my theory based on race instead of based on actaul facts. I do think Obama and Osama look alike.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Look at this. I know the thread says joke. But
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_bmTpLnls

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1wT_FcO2Rk&feature=PlayList&p=FDAFCEE84992E648&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:25 PM
I know that he is not Osama but dang if he don't look like him.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ll8lJoKEog&feature=PlayList&p=FDAFCEE84992E648&index=18&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

mscomc
03-23-2010, 10:28 PM
If you are from Indian decent then I am sorry if I offended you. I did not research where Osama was from and for that I am sorry. In my defense you did say that India and Pakistan was at one time the same country. So technically I am not wrong on that. I just want proof of who Obama is. Is he Obama or is he Barry Soreito. I do not believe he won a true election. There is no way that our Country would vote a man in that Has a name like Hussein. I'm telling you right now. Things will start being revealed and you all will see.
i am not a Racist. I have an opinion and just because you don't like it, It doesnt make me racist. That's the problem with most people of color. If me as a white man says something offensive to you than you automatically say I am a racist so you can disprove my theory based on race instead of based on actaul facts. I do think Obama and Osama look alike.

THIS HAS NOTHING to do with me calling you a racist to disprove your theory on obama. Me disagreeing with you, does NOT make you racist. You make yourself the racist, with the crap you say.

You just grouped 3 different countries, 1 of which isnt even on the same continent as the others, and grouped all three people. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A RACIST. You just see brown people, and said they were indians from pakistan. And then in your defence, you say "well I didnt know, I didnt research it", but that didnt stop you from commenting did it? You see, that is the problem with un-educated, and DUMB people.

And then you try to cop out, and say.... "see, just cause you disagree with me, you call me a racist".............NO, its your stupid words that makes me call you a racist.

And in your silly defense, India and pakistan were only the same country under the British...... OVER 60 YEARS AGO. So technically, YOU ARE STILL WRONG. You are always wrong, you just sit around and throw out these crackpot theories, and your ONLY "proof" are these dinky little videos on youtube, that my 10 year old cousin could make.

I had enough of this, Im out.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YChg8giBgqw&feature=PlayList&p=FDAFCEE84992E648&index=19&playnext=3&playnext_from=PL

mscomc
03-23-2010, 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1wT_FcO2Rk&feature=PlayList&p=FDAFCEE84992E648&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&

THIS IS YOUR FREAKING PROOF?????

I am not even going to say anything.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Thats the big boy thing to do. Call someone racist and go call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.The Problem with this country is they couldn't see this coming. A white man will always be the Racist no matter what. I sure am glad your behind lives in Canada. I would not want you as an United States Citizen.

All I said was that he looked as if he was an Indian. When I meant that I meant that he looked like someone from India. After looking at a few pics of him I no longer think he looks like an Indian But he looks more of someone from Iraq or Saudia Arabia. I do not like you and you don't like me as I can see. You have always tried to call me a racist. In fact I think you are the racist for saying insulting things towards me. I do not like Muslims and I do not care if that makes me a racist. The Muslim people are trying to take our freedom away and I for one will stand up and fight for the freedom of all Americans. I do not think we should put our Guards down because we have Muslim Americans. These are very dangerous people. Keep denying facts. If something comes out of a mans mouth and I don't care from what site it's on. If it is words he said then I believe it.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Dude you're a dumb A$$. I didn't say it was him. My God I know that it isn't Osama. I just said that they resemble a lot. That can not be denied. They do look alike. By the way. I am not a full blooded white man either. I have Indian in me as well. My mother is half Cherokee. I do have a right to speak my mind. You should be smart enough to have a sensible conversation without getting all offensive but I have come to expect this from you.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:43 PM
I AM NOT PROVING THAT OBAMA IS OSAMA PEOPLE. I AM SAYING THEY JUST LOOK ALIKE.

mscomc
03-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Thats the big boy thing to do. Call someone racist and go call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.The Problem with this country is they couldn't see this coming. A white man will always be the Racist no matter what. I sure am glad your behind lives in Canada. I would not want you as an United States Citizen.

All I said was that he looked as if he was an Indian. When I meant that I meant that he looked like someone from India. After looking at a few pics of him I no longer think he looks like an Indian But he looks more of someone from Iraq or Saudia Arabia. I do not like you and you don't like me as I can see. You have always tried to call me a racist. In fact I think you are the racist for saying insulting things towards me. I do not like Muslims and I do not care if that makes me a racist. The Muslim people are trying to take our freedom away and I for one will stand up and fight for the freedom of all Americans. I do not think we should put our Guards down because we have Muslim Americans. These are very dangerous people. Keep denying facts. If something comes out of a mans mouth and I don't care from what site it's on. If it is words he said then I believe it.

So if someone says insulting things, they are a racist? ok, ummmm, lets see.

If I said, You are slow witted, Does that make racist towards whites or something? What have I said, that is RACIST towards you? do you even know what the definition of racist is? or is it a word you just use without even thinking? Get back in school and pick up a book.

Plus, you do not care if you are a racist? (your words not mine). Hmmm, interesting.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:46 PM
I do have one final question for you. What would you do if it is true that he has ties to Al quaeda

mscomc
03-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Dude you're a dumb A$$. I didn't say it was him. My God I know that it isn't Osama. I just said that they resemble a lot. That can not be denied. They do look alike. By the way. I am not a full blooded white man either. I have Indian in me as well. My mother is half Cherokee. I do have a right to speak my mind. You should be smart enough to have a sensible conversation without getting all offensive but I have come to expect this from you.

I never said, you said it was him....but your so called "proof" is something that would impress a 3rd grader.

mscomc
03-23-2010, 10:49 PM
I do have one final question for you. What would you do if it is true that he has ties to Al quaeda

WHAT IF?

what if a piano came and fell on me tomorrow?

what if a i got hit crossing the street?

what if, what if , what if?

Notice a pattern here?

I have seen NO credible proof that he has links to al quaeda. If I did, maybe I would change my mind.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Why do you think he is trying to break down our economy. I think people are overlooking this guy. He is very very dangerous.

donaldbreland
03-23-2010, 10:57 PM
I do say things at times that may be offensive. I do care if I hurt peoples feelings. I just do not like anyone that is trying to Hurt my Country. I love my fellow citizens. Every one of them that is for the betterment of the United States. I do think that there is good Muslims. I think the majority of them are giving the rest a bad name. My only problem is how do I determine which are bad and good with out getting killed first.

mscomc
03-23-2010, 11:01 PM
I do say things at times that may be offensive. I do care if I hurt peoples feelings. I just do not like anyone that is trying to Hurt my Country. I love my fellow citizens. Every one of them that is for the betterment of the United States. I do think that there is good Muslims. I think the majority of them are giving the rest a bad name. My only problem is how do I determine which are bad and good with out getting killed first.

First of all, I think it is the minority that give the rest the a bad name.

But in the second part to your question, you live in south carolina? You dont live in the parts of the middle east where there is a war going on. The muslims around you in your town could very well be your: cab driver, doctor, engineer, banker, teacher etc. Live a little man, you cant be scared all the time. If you spend your whole life looking for one or two "bad guys", the whole parade is going to pass you buy. Remember that.