03-22-2010, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brh-hGr8mXo

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5042/pelosi2.jpg

rockdawg21
03-22-2010, 10:56 PM
That's actually not even funny :sad:

flo
03-23-2010, 01:50 AM
I know. I guess it's funny in a sad a pathetic kind of way...

:cry:

logrus
03-23-2010, 03:55 AM
I cant wait to post my youtube video of the new healthcare you guys are buying me...

NateR
03-23-2010, 03:59 AM
I cant wait to post my youtube video of the new healthcare you guys are buying me...

Not me, you probably make more money per year than I do, so I'm getting my healthcare from you, you fat-cat rich bastard. :tongue0011:

logrus
03-23-2010, 04:03 AM
Not me, you probably make more money per year than I do, so I'm getting my healthcare from you, you fat-cat rich bastard. :tongue0011:

We can go on a policy together..... :wink:

Neezar
03-23-2010, 04:25 AM

:mellow:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

County Mike
03-23-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm gonna quit my job so I don't have to buy healthcare for any of you slackers. I'll just become a slacker. Seems to be the smart thing to do in our new America.

TENNESSEAN
03-23-2010, 01:07 PM
That's actually not even funny :sad:

no its not funny.

if the people wanted this they would not have had to manipulate the system to get it passed.
what really gets me is how proud they all are. they got something passed that most of America is against. they bent and twisted the rules to get it passed and they think their doing it for our own good. how arrogant.

Tyburn
03-23-2010, 01:14 PM
can anyone tell me why changes to student loans are included in this health reform :huh:

VCURamFan
03-23-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm gonna quit my job so I don't have to buy healthcare for any of you slackers. I'll just become a slacker. Seems to be the smart thing to do in our new America.

Why do y'all think I'm still unemployed??? :happydancing:

NateR
03-23-2010, 06:01 PM

Great idea! Let's all quit our jobs, go on unemployment and overload the system.

OR we could just stop paying our taxes. Sure you could go to prison, but if enough Americans quit paying their taxes, there is no way that the government will be able to build prisons fast enough to contain them all.

Think about it. Prisons are paid for by taxpayer money and they are already seriously overcrowded and underfunded as it is. If several million Americans just decide to stop paying their taxes, where in the world is the government going to put all of them? They can't build new prisons because they are already broke and suddenly deprived of the tax money from the citizens that they need to lock up.

Of course, it would require thousands of Americans to spend a lot of time in prison before it has any affect, but it is guaranteed to destroy the entire system. Of course, that's not an option for those of us who have our tax money taken out ahead of time. Hmmm, maybe I need to go back to the drawing board.

County Mike
03-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Change your W4 to claim a bunch of dependants. That way, come April 15th you will OWE instead of getting a refund. Then you have the option to not pay.

Tyburn
03-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Prisons are paid for by taxpayer money.

:laugh: are your prisons nice like ours :huh: well...our young offenders institutes are very nice indeed so i've heard. :ninja: they have TV, hot meals, videogames (I dont have a videogame :sad: ) they get to train for a job, they get it all free and they dont pay tax.

No wonder they keep wanting to go back.

The prisons themselves I've heard are not good...but not bad considering...what happens there depends on your crime..not paying taxes you should be alright, murder and rapists, they should be fine...but if you killed a kid....then you might not find it very safe...but dont worry...the Government will put you in a secure wing where the rest of the convicts cant get you...

not that it really hellped Ian Huntly last weekend...but he's still alive now...they'll get him later. :ninja:

rockdawg21
03-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Change your W4 to claim a bunch of dependants. That way, come April 15th you will OWE instead of getting a refund. Then you have the option to not pay.
Or, you could hop the border and demand the government give you amnesty and free stuff. Oh wait, wrong side of the border...