PDA

View Full Version : My first fight is in the works

Jason 16
03-18-2010, 01:14 AM
It's not quite finished yet but it should be in the next hour or so it's set for April 10th at 160 I got cut off by the promoter calling my instructor before he told me where at. It will be eather pa or NJ

Maldonado136
03-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Awesome man best of luck to you

County Mike
03-18-2010, 11:52 AM
It's in Pennsylvania. http://www.extremeforce.tv

Website isn't updated yet, but that's where you're fighting.

Twinsmama
03-18-2010, 09:13 PM
congrats!! you must be so excited. Take a bunch of pics and let us know how you do!!

Jason 16
03-18-2010, 10:03 PM
I just talked to my coach today about the fight the call with the promoter was about him taking me off the card due to that the other guy is 27 was state champ at 152 and had kickboxing fights as well as a purple belt in bjj. the fight would have been april 10th I turn 18 on the 17th. the promoter just dint think it was a good Idea. so the promoter is getting me a fight eather in may or june. O the org was asylum fight league.

this is my second mma fight that got called off and I am still 0-0-0 this sucks

MattHughesRocks
03-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Your still young...got a few good years left...don't worry about it it'll happen :)

I just talked to my coach today about the fight the call with the promoter was about him taking me off the card due to that the other guy is 27 was state champ at 152 and had kickboxing fights as well as a purple belt in bjj. the fight would have been april 10th I turn 18 on the 17th. the promoter just dint think it was a good Idea. so the promoter is getting me a fight eather in may or june. O the org was asylum fight league.

Chuck
03-18-2010, 11:49 PM

Um... no offense bro but that might have been the right call. :huh:

Tyburn
03-19-2010, 01:40 AM
It's not quite finished yet but it should be in the next hour or so it's set for April 10th at 160 I got cut off by the promoter calling my instructor before he told me where at. It will be eather pa or NJ

:ninja: thats the same night as UFC112 :laugh:

I wish you all the best, I put it on my list so I wont forget closer the time

Tyburn
03-19-2010, 01:41 AM

:sad: ohh...Sorry :cry:

Jason 16
03-19-2010, 02:24 AM
Um... no offense bro but that might have been the right call. :huh:

Umm it was the right call iam just pissed that it is to dam much to ask for them to not F-up setting up a fight

County Mike
03-19-2010, 03:20 AM
My bad on the guess. I knew ExtremeForce had a fight that night. I didn't know Asylum had one the same night. Hopefully they'll find you a good match-up soon.

GarinT
04-09-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm glad they at least told you its not a good idea. They could've set u up like a lot of promotors like to do for the highlight reel knockout! I got set up my second fight like that. But at least I got to meet Matt so that part was cool lol.