PDA

View Full Version : Israel plans a temple....?

Tyburn
03-16-2010, 08:57 PM
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper, that love her"

Today East Jerusalem is experiencing Riots. The cause of these riots are the Israeli Governments plans to make an incredibly small little settlement in East Jerusalem.

The plans however involve a Re-Dedication of a Synagog called Hurvia.

Hurvia is a ruin, I believe it was distroyed in the 1940s..they have been rebuilding it for a few years now. Its nearly finished...naturally they want to perform some kind of Jewish Consecration

They did so Yesterday

its location is somewhat...explosive :laugh:

Hurva is in "the old city" :ninja: its BIG, VERY BIG :ninja: and its extremely close to something else. Known to Christians as "The Dome of The Rock" its the most recent...house of worship on the site of the old jewish temple, the Islamists call it "Al Aqsa"

wanna know how close this New Temple is to the Dome :huh: FOUR HUNDRED METRES! Close enough that the Islamists main claim against this building is that its rebuilding has damaged, or threatens to damage their precious mosque.

Its THAT CLOSE

:ninja: is this the start of a campaign that will see the Millenial Temple :w00t:

Tyburn
03-16-2010, 08:59 PM
The response of the United States has been that Israel must "rescind" plans for any settlement in East Jerusalem...presumably near this new Synagog :ninja:

Obama says "No" and the Jews completely ignore him :happydancing:

hmmm...a bit like the Americans and the health reform then....One almost feels sorry for Barack :rolleyes:

Tyburn
03-24-2010, 12:15 AM
Quite suprised that none of the Christians on here seem to care about this historic occasion in Israel.

Anyway...

The quote I opened with is part of Psalm 122

I was glad when they said to me,
“Let us go to the house of the Lord!”
2 Our feet have been standing
within your gates, O Jerusalem!

3 Jerusalem—built as a city
that is bound firmly together,
4 to which the tribes go up,
the tribes of the Lord,
as was decreed for [1] Israel,
to give thanks to the name of the Lord.