PDA

View Full Version : Southeastern US/Florida get together to watch Matt's fight..

Chuck
03-16-2010, 05:39 PM
I was going to PM all of y'all that live in Florida or the S.E. but I thought this might be easier.

Are any of you interested in getting together to watch Matt's next fight? I'd love to go to the HIT Squad but that's a little far from Tampa.

I know we have some 'Bama folks, Tennesean folks and some Florida folks on here...

Should we plan a get together? :)

TENNESSEAN
03-16-2010, 08:59 PM
my wife is always looking for an excuse to go to FL. I'm going to see how the hit squad thing pans out first.

my guess is things are going to be way to busy around there to make this get together possible. i still got my fingers crossed though.

MattHughesRocks
03-17-2010, 03:06 AM
Poor Chuck...youre "worse case scenario" :laugh:

my wife is always looking for an excuse to go to FL. I'm going to see how the hit squad thing pans out first.

my guess is things are going to be way to busy around there to make this get together possible. i still got my fingers crossed though.

TENNESSEAN
03-17-2010, 03:11 AM
Poor Chuck...youre "worse case scenario" :laugh:

:laugh: if chuck had to choose between me and hit squad I bet he would pick hit squad :sad:

Chuck
03-17-2010, 02:06 PM
:laugh: if chuck had to choose between me and hit squad I bet he would pick hit squad :sad:

True :wink:

BUT if I had to choose between Michelle and the HIT Squad I'd choose Michelle!!! :D

Llamafighter
03-17-2010, 02:22 PM

BUT if I had to choose between Michelle and the HIT Squad I'd choose Michelle!!! :D

If i had to choose between Michelle and a Firing Squad I'd pick...:Whistle:

Chuck
03-17-2010, 02:31 PM
If i had to choose between Michelle and a Firing Squad I'd pick...:Whistle:

Well either way you'd be asking for a cigarette. :spin:

County Mike
03-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Chuck,

If my job sends me to Florida that weekend, I'll try to make it. Otherwise, a little too far for me. I just got back from Atlanta. You can now fly to/from Atlanta safely again.

TENNESSEAN
03-17-2010, 02:55 PM

:laugh:I'm starting to rethink this:laugh: are you going to come mark. You meet me in TN and ill drive from here to fl. We can split a condo.

TENNESSEAN
03-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Chuck,

If my job sends me to Florida that weekend, I'll try to make it. Otherwise, a little too far for me. I just got back from Atlanta. You can now fly to/from Atlanta safely again.

the post concerning you work makes me very uncomfortable:huh:
i have spent a lot of time in the air lately

MattHughesRocks
03-17-2010, 04:59 PM
:party0006:

MattHughesRocks
03-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Oh.My.Gosh :laugh:

Chuck
03-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Oh.My.Gosh :laugh:

That's what she said! :D

County Mike
03-17-2010, 07:19 PM
the post concerning you work makes me very uncomfortable:huh:
i have spent a lot of time in the air lately

No worries. Air travel is still very safe. I was half-joking with my post. I did go to Atlanta to fix a problem with their air traffic software but it was software that had more to do with departures/arrivals being efficient. Without our software, more delays and planes put into holding patterns during busy times. No increased risk of crashing. Heck, I had to fly INTO Atlanta in order to fix the problem. If it was a real risk, I would have flown to a nearby airport and driven the rest of the way.

TENNESSEAN
03-17-2010, 08:02 PM
No worries. Air travel is still very safe. I was half-joking with my post. I did go to Atlanta to fix a problem with their air traffic software but it was software that had more to do with departures/arrivals being efficient. Without our software, more delays and planes put into holding patterns during busy times. No increased risk of crashing. Heck, I had to fly INTO Atlanta in order to fix the problem. If it was a real risk, I would have flown to a nearby airport and driven the rest of the way.

just let me know if there are any airports you would drive to in the future:unsure-1::)

BamaGrits84
03-25-2010, 08:53 PM
So were is everyone getting together? Tampa's too far for me but somewhere like PC or Destin and I'm there. I get sick of watching the fights at home when Matt fights. Since my forced exit from BWW during ufc 79 i've decided it best only to watch fights only in the company of fellow matt fans. Seems it's better for me legally speaking.

Llamafighter
03-25-2010, 08:57 PM

HI-OH!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Llamafighter
03-25-2010, 09:01 PM
:laugh:I'm starting to rethink this:laugh: are you going to come mark. You meet me in TN and ill drive from here to fl. We can split a condo.

mamn I would love to, but I think my travel is full right now. I have ot get down and see my nephews as the next trip