PDA

View Full Version : The South African Banquet

Tyburn
03-09-2010, 11:03 PM
:) HM The Queen....and the Bizzare President of South Africa...who I hear has a trillion wives...give there speeches :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_RO-KwTaQ

Elizabeth speaks about Nelson Mandela...who...is NOT the President sitting next to her :laugh: She also speaks about her State visits to South Africa. She speaks about South African Influences in the United Nations and within the Commonwealth.

:laugh: She aint got much to say about Zuma himself, She'd rather talk about trade on the import/exports level :laugh:

Oh and the South African National Anthem is one of the most melodic in the whole world. :w00t: Its like a Bloody string overture :laugh: but very lovely

I'm afraid I skipped Zuma's part of the speech :unsure-1: "Mrs" Zuma evidently wishes she had never come by the expression on her face...

flo
03-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Is that the rottweiler to Zuma's right? I lol'ed at "Zuma" that's the name of my favorite game to which I'm addicted. :laugh:

Now tell the truth, Dave, did you really watch all 18+ minutes? :wacko:

Tyburn
03-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Is that the rottweiler to Zuma's right? I lol'ed at "Zuma" that's the name of my favorite game to which I'm addicted. :laugh:

Now tell the truth, Dave, did you really watch all 18+ minutes? :wacko:

:laugh: NO, that woman is even worse! She's known as Camilla, she's a duchess because she married to the heir...she was the one he had an affair with when he was previously married to the late great Diana.

"Mrs Zuma" is the black woman whose sitting on the head table...The Seating Arrangement from L-R goes Camilla, President Zuma, HM The Queen, DOE, Mrs Zuma, Prince Charles :laugh:

I did not watch all of it...I decided after listening to his introduction...that I wouldnt want to listen to anything he said...I did skip to the end to see if they really would play the British National Anthem on Strings though...:blink: they did :unsure:

flo
03-10-2010, 01:20 AM
HA! I *meant* Camilla, Diana used to call her "The Rottweiler".

flo
03-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Chuck and The Rottweiller ~

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/553/charlesandcamilla.gif