PDA

View Full Version : Good point about Obama

Vizion
03-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Found this on someone's blog - he says it like it is.http://www.christianfighter.blogspot.com/

Presidential candidate Barack Obama is the most vehement of abortionists, even denying rights to babies who survive the abortion process and are birthed. He says, let them die, a barbaristic thought that's both chilling and dangerous. What then prevents one from deciding that other human persons deserve death? The elderly, mentally retarded, severely handicapped -- shall we say that their lives should be ended? Here's a slippery slope that Barack cannot avoid.

Pronouncements that Obama is this phenom of public speech and presentation are wrong-headed. How can one be a brilliant speaker and yet say nothing of substance or worth when he speaks? Listen to Obama and you'll find that words flow, but no truth. He says he'll bring "change," unification, and peace. But ask him how and nothing worth listening to will follow. He's rather unlike the great American leaders of times past -- Washington, Lincoln, Reagan -- real men, who knew how to speak and think and live what they believed.

Unlike these men, Obama disbelieves in liberty, self-governance, and a theistic foundation to our country. He instead calls for Marxist, communistic ideals. His are ideas that have long been tried and found wanting -- ideas unsuccessful, but alluring to many, especially those with power. Big taxes, big government, big oppression: all products of leftist thought and action.

Extraordinary evil has no place in the White House. But should Obama enter in, nothing less will dwell there.

Shoots like a girl
03-09-2010, 05:55 PM
All I can really say is I did my part in 08 to keep him out of Washington and I will do it again! :punch:

Irish Pride
03-11-2010, 10:14 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/layinlows10/redirect.jpg

MattHughesRocks
03-11-2010, 10:34 PM
:laugh::laugh::happy0198:

VCURamFan
03-11-2010, 10:57 PM

Very subtle! :laugh: :happydancing:

Irish Pride
03-11-2010, 11:58 PM
I posted a comic of Bush in here in the woodshed. That thing got deleted in less then 30 mins and didn't even break ONE of the rules listed in the img thread. Doesn't work the same with Obama threads lol. So I made up that picture to help peeps out. :Whistle:

Vizion
03-12-2010, 12:08 AM

:laugh: Yea, I noticed that...forgot to ask the mods to move it. Well, NOW that someone ACTUALLY cares about this thread :laugh:

NateR
03-12-2010, 12:16 AM
I posted a comic of Bush in here in the woodshed. That thing got deleted in less then 30 mins and didn't even break ONE of the rules listed in the img thread. Doesn't work the same with Obama threads lol. So I made up that picture to help peeps out. :Whistle:

Well, there is a difference between criticism and bashing.

Tyburn
03-12-2010, 12:48 AM
:laugh:

rockdawg21
03-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Most of the Bush threads got banned because people were bashing rather than having constructive arguments. Saying crap like "Bush caused 9/11" is a bunch of crap and deserves to be banned. Now, something like, "Obama's spends more money than Charlie Sheen at a whore house" has merit. :laugh:

flo
03-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Most of the Bush threads got banned because people were bashing rather than having constructive arguments. Saying crap like "Bush caused 9/11" is a bunch of crap and deserves to be banned. Now, something like, "Obama's spends more money than Charlie Sheen at a whore house" has merit. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NateR
03-12-2010, 02:03 AM

Exactly, all the Bush-hatred was based on nothing and served no purpose. And there was nothing constructive about any of it.

Plus, those people who actually believe that the Bush Administration planned 9/11 are just too stupid to even waste the time of day on.

bradwright
03-12-2010, 05:20 AM
Found this on someone's blog - he says it like it is.http://www.christianfighter.blogspot.com/

Presidential candidate Barack Obama is the most vehement of abortionists, even denying rights to babies who survive the abortion process and are birthed. He says, let them die,[/SIZE] a barbaristic thought that's both chilling and dangerous. What then prevents one from deciding that other human persons deserve death? The elderly, mentally retarded, severely handicapped -- shall we say that their lives should be ended? Here's a slippery slope that Barack cannot avoid.

Pronouncements that Obama is this phenom of public speech and presentation are wrong-headed. How can one be a brilliant speaker and yet say nothing of substance or worth when he speaks? Listen to Obama and you'll find that words flow, but no truth. He says he'll bring "change," unification, and peace. But ask him how and nothing worth listening to will follow. He's rather unlike the great American leaders of times past -- Washington, Lincoln, Reagan -- real men, who knew how to speak and think and live what they believed.

Unlike these men, Obama disbelieves in liberty, self-governance, and a theistic foundation to our country. He instead calls for Marxist, communistic ideals. His are ideas that have long been tried and found wanting -- ideas unsuccessful, but alluring to many, especially those with power. Big taxes, big government, big oppression: all products of leftist thought and action.

Extraordinary evil has no place in the White House. But should Obama enter in, nothing less will dwell there.

please give me a link to where Obama says let children die....i would be interested in seeing that first hand.

MattHughesRocks
03-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Me to.

please give me a link to where Obama says let children die....i would be interested in seeing that first hand.

rockdawg21
03-12-2010, 11:42 AM
He didn't say it exactly, but more like a technicality. See the link in the following article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/19/new-rnc-mailers-obama-let_n_135930.html

The Republican National Committee is blasting out a new mailer charging that Barack Obama opposed a bill protecting newborns that survived botched abortions from being "left alone to die" in the operating room.

Two readers in North Carolina passed along the literature, which they received on Saturday.

The charge, which has been made many times before (including in a series of robocalls earlier this week), is based on Obama's opposition to the Born-Alive Infant Protection bill. A review by PolitiFact found the accusation "false (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/oct/09/bornalivetruth-org/abortion-survivor-would-have-been-protected-under-/)." Obama opposed the measure not based on a callous position on abortion rights, but because he wanted to ensure that there were measures to protect doctors from criminal lawsuits, among other factors. Illinois law already required doctors to provide immediate life-saving care to such infants.

The sole source of the mailer is an article from The Weekly Standard, and it paints Obama as far more extreme than other senior Democrats, including John Kerry and Hillary Clinton. Talking Points Memo reported a robocall on the same topic earlier this week.

As always, if you receive any political mailers or phone calls, please let us know.

Neezar
03-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Still though.....wow. :unsure-1:

Obama opposed the measure not based on a callous position on abortion rights, but because he wanted to ensure that there were measures to protect doctors from criminal lawsuits, among other factors.

I wonder exactly what kind of lawsuit he is trying to protect the doctors from?

Vizion
03-12-2010, 04:13 PM
please give me a link to where Obama says let children die....i would be interested in seeing that first hand.Did Obama oppose, or support a bill called the Born Alive Act?

Miss Foxy
03-12-2010, 04:15 PM
I posted a comic of Bush in here in the woodshed. That thing got deleted in less then 30 mins and didn't even break ONE of the rules listed in the img thread. Doesn't work the same with Obama threads lol. So I made up that picture to help peeps out. :Whistle: Ooh I love it!! I like rebels..:stirthepot:

Miss Foxy
03-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah exactly..Oh and while they are transcribing words I am still waiting for the WMD our dear Mr. Bush sent us on a goose hunt for??!! I dislike both of them.. We need fresh blood in that oval office. I am sick of radicals and liberals already!!

KevinD
03-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Like or dislike George Bush, one thing can be said. 9/11 has not been repeated in America. Just how many attempts have been foiled we will never know, but it was not repeated on his watch.

Irish Pride
03-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Plus, those people who actually believe that the Bush Administration planned 9/11 are just too stupid to even waste the time of day on.

You're definitely right there. :)

Vizion
03-13-2010, 02:23 PM
bradwright - are you going to reply? :huh:

Neezar
03-14-2010, 05:54 AM

:laugh:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/neezar086/teddyunamericanquote.jpg