PDA

View Full Version : did you know Ref Greg Franklin

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 11:05 AM
is supposedly Rich Franklins Brother :huh:

I didnt know that. Greg Franklin was supervising in WEC last night. He covered Casimir/Lamas, Mendes/Koch and Pulver/Vazquez :ninja:

I didnt hear of any dodgey Reffing though :laugh:

Also...I'd like to say that Kevin Mulhall deserves some props and respect for deducting points against George Roop when he kicked Leonard Garcia in the balls :angry: If only all Refs took fighter safety seriously enough to penalize against Low Blows :)

MattHughesRocks
03-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Can you ind us a picture? I have to go to work.

VCURamFan
03-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Speaking of crappy refs, who was that IDIOT in the LC Davis fight? He was staring right at them when LC got kneed straight in the berries TWICE within 30SEC of each other, and had the gall to tell Davis "I can't call it if I don't see it". :punch:

What a friggin' dumb-arse!

Tyburn
03-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Speaking of crappy refs, who was that IDIOT in the LC Davis fight? He was staring right at them when LC got kneed straight in the berries TWICE within 30SEC of each other, and had the gall to tell Davis "I can't call it if I don't see it". :punch:

What a friggin' dumb-arse!

I wasnt speaking about crappy refs...you seemed to have the full range of Refs in that event...and a lot of low blows.

Mullhall deducted points from Roop for hurting Garcia. Time was given to Pettis to recover from Castillo, Greg Franklin didnt get involved in any bogus calls...and then some dumbass Ref enjoys watching LC Davis get smushed in the balls repetatively. :blink:

VCURamFan
03-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I wasnt speaking about crappy refs...you seemed to have the full range of Refs in that event...and a lot of low blows.

Mullhall deducted points from Roop for hurting Garcia. Time was given to Pettis to recover from Castillo, Greg Franklin didnt get involved in any bogus calls...and then some dumbass Ref enjoys watching LC Davis get smushed in the balls repetatively. :blink:

Yeah, I know, but you said "I didnt hear of any dodgey Reffing though" & that reminded me of that bald fat failure. :punch:

Tyburn
03-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I know, but you said "I didnt hear of any dodgey Reffing though" & that reminded me of that bald fat failure. :punch:

I'm glad L.C Davis still won despite the low blows. :w00t: