PDA

View Full Version : Akamadoodyblah says 9/11 was a lie

J.B.
03-06-2010, 09:49 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100306/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran

Maybe they should hire him as a host on The View.

NateR
03-06-2010, 10:43 PM
At the time, he also told Iranian state TV the attacks were "a result of mismanaging and inhumane managing of the world by the U.S," and that Washington was using Sept. 11 as an excuse to attack others.

Since when has the US been the managers of the entire world? :huh:

Anyways, he sounds like he's been reading too many left-wing, Liberal blogs. :laugh:

J.B.
03-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Anyways, he sounds like he's been reading too many left-wing, Liberal blogs. :laugh:

No surprise coming from a guy who also denies the Holocaust. :rolleyes:

NateR
03-06-2010, 10:59 PM

So, does he think it was all done with movie special effects or is he like those left-wing idiots who think that it was all orchestrated by George W. Bush to justify the Iraq War? :rolleyes: Either way it doesn't speak well of the man's intelligence level.

J.B.
03-06-2010, 11:24 PM
So, does he think it was all done with movie special effects or is he like those left-wing idiots who think that it was all orchestrated by George W. Bush to justify the Iraq War? :rolleyes: Either way it doesn't speak well of the man's intelligence level.

It speaks volumes to the mentality of the kind of people we have been up against this entire time.

What's even sadder is that a lot of that mentality has been fueled by our own people like Rosie O'donnell and other celebrity activists coming out and accusing the US of staging 9/11. How hard is it for Akmadoodyblah to convince his own people, and others around the world, that it's true if we have our own people in this country telling them it is?

flo
03-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Akamadoodyblah

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe they should hire him as a host on The View.

Haaahahahaha! You're batting 1000 today, JB.

flo
03-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Errr, that comment may get me a spot on Buzzard's list...

heh heh

Seriously though, I know Ahmadinejad is an extreme fanatic but we had better take his nuclear ambitions seriously, if nothing else.

NateR
03-06-2010, 11:46 PM
What's even sadder is that a lot of that mentality has been fueled by our own people like Rosie O'donnell and other celebrity activists coming out and accusing the US of staging 9/11.

Well, 9/11 has definitely revealed who the real enemies of the United States are and, unfortunately, many of them are in our own media.

rearnakedchoke
03-07-2010, 12:14 AM
come on .. a man who has been able to keep the gay phenomonom out of his country must know what he is talking about .... LOL

mscomc
03-07-2010, 12:57 AM

Well, to be fair, I don't think he actually denies the holocaust. In his speech at columbia university in 2007, he said: " I'm not saying that it didn't happen at all. This is not judgment that I'm passing here.... the Holocaust should be left open to debate and research like any other historical event"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/24/AR2007092401042_pf.html (its pretty long)

I think his main quarrel is some of the stats surrounding the holocaust. For example, a number that is thrown around is 6/8 million jews were killed...how was this number determined? he has argued that in europe, researchers who have tried to examine the topic from this and other perspectives have been imprisoned.

Also he has a problem surrounding some of the rhetoric of the holocaust and that is was only jewish people that Hitler was after. When we know that it was also: blacks, gypsies, gay and lesbians, disabled peoples etc that were also targeted.

flo
03-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Well, to be fair, I don't think he actually denies the holocaust. In his speech at columbia university in 2007, he said: " I'm not saying that it didn't happen at all. This is not judgment that I'm passing here.... the Holocaust should be left open to debate and research like any other historical event"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/24/AR2007092401042_pf.html (its pretty long)

I think his main quarrel is some of the stats surrounding the holocaust. For example, a number that is thrown around is 6/8 million jews were killed...how was this number determined? he has argued that in europe, researchers who have tried to examine the topic from this and other perspectives have been imprisoned.

Also he has a problem surrounding some of the rhetoric of the holocaust and that is was only jewish people that Hitler was after. When we know that it was also: blacks, gypsies, gay and lesbians, disabled peoples etc that were also targeted.

Ever heard of taqiyah, mscomc?

As to his problem surrounding some of the rhetoric of the Holocaust, that rhetoric is primarily mouthed by Holocaust deniers. Frankly, I don't give a damn if he is treated fairly in debates. After all, he'd be delighted to sit back and applaud while watching our heads being slowly sawn off.

Perhaps he's changed his mind about the subject as, more recently than the Columbia visit you cite, last September he said the Holocaust is a lie and Israel has no future.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE58H17S20090918

He's made it well know that he is dedicated to the destruction of Israel and worldwide Dar al-Islam.

J.B.
03-07-2010, 02:12 AM
I think his main quarrel is some of the stats surrounding the holocaust.

Ya think? Because I always just figured it was because they are Jews. :unsure:

I'm just saying, it's not like doodyblah is the biggest fan of Israel in the first place.

NateR
03-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Ya think? Because I always just figured it was because they are Jews. :unsure:

I'm just saying, it's not like doodyblah is the biggest fan of Israel in the first place.

Agreed. Listening to Ackmedbillybob's arguments about the Holocaust is about as beneficial to the intellect as listening to a KKK clan leader describing the contributions of African-Americans to our society.

flo
03-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Agreed. Listening to Ackmedbillybob's arguments about the Holocaust is about as beneficial to the intellect as listening to a KKK clan leader describing the contributions of African-Americans to our society.
Perfect analogy.

J.B.
03-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Listening to Ackmedbillybob's arguments about the Holocaust is about as beneficial to the intellect as listening to a KKK clan leader describing the contributions of African-Americans to our society. .

That explains everything now! :w00t:

I knew this was photoshopped...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/katgirrrlll/dreamsicle.jpg

:laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-07-2010, 04:45 PM
I <3 it!!!!:laugh:

NateR
03-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Perfect analogy.

That explains everything now! :w00t:

I knew this was photoshopped...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/katgirrrlll/dreamsicle.jpg

:laugh:

I <3 it!!!!:laugh:

Careful you guys, or you're going to end up on Buzzard's list. :laugh:

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 05:39 PM
:laugh: Akamadoodyblah :laugh::laugh: ackmedbillybob :laugh:

Vizion
03-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Careful you guys, or you're going to end up on Buzzard's list. :laugh::happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

rockdawg21
03-08-2010, 02:59 AM
Mahqmoodawmenijod
Mockmoodameneejawd

flo
03-08-2010, 06:32 AM
I always personally liked "Ahmadinnerjacket". :laugh::laugh:

J.B.
03-08-2010, 07:21 AM
I always personally liked "Ahmadinnerjacket". :laugh::laugh:

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ahmadinejad.jpg

Neezar
03-11-2010, 07:06 PM
This brings to mind something I heard not too long ago about Eisenhower.

Someone saw things like this coming:

When the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.