PDA

View Full Version : Buzzard's List

rearnakedchoke
03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Was this ever posted? Did I miss it? If so, can someone point me to the post?

If it has not been posted, I only have one thing to say;

BUZZARD, THE LIST!!!!!

Tyburn
03-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Was this ever posted? Did I miss it? If so, can someone point me to the post?

If it has not been posted, I only have one thing to say;

BUZZARD, THE LIST!!!!!

It was never posted, and it never will be :laugh:

flo
03-05-2010, 09:33 PM
:laugh::laugh:

J.B.
03-05-2010, 10:13 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/shockdamonkey/Buzzard2.jpg

Chuck
03-06-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm lost..................:huh:

J.B.
03-06-2010, 01:44 AM
I'm lost..................:huh:

Buzzard said he could make a list of all the people on the forum who suck up to Nate.

logrus
03-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Well I know I am not on that list. :laugh:

logrus
03-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Buzzard said he could make a list of all the people on the forum who suck up to Nate.

A couple months of posting anyone could nail a pretty accurate list. In fact probably have the right order of most tush kisses as well.. :frantics:

J.B.
03-06-2010, 10:30 PM
A couple months of posting anyone could nail a pretty accurate list. In fact probably have the right order of most tush kisses as well.. :frantics:

:laugh:

If a person feels as if they are in a place that has enough ass kissers and suck-ups to constitute an entire "list", why would they stick around for months, or even years? This isn't a Russian gulag, where people are being forced to post and agree with Nate, or they get whipped with bamboo shoots. It's also not an e-popularity contest with Nate handing out prizes to the person who agrees with him most.

The last time I remember actually sticking around a place I thought had that many suck-ups was high-school, and I was forced to go to that. :rolleyes:

Chuck
03-06-2010, 11:18 PM

If a person feels as if they are in a place that has enough ass kissers and suck-ups to constitute an entire "list", why would they stick around for months, or even years? This isn't a Russian gulag, where people are being forced to post and agree with Nate, or they get whipped with bamboo shoots. It's also not an e-popularity contest with Nate handing out prizes to the person who agrees with him most.

The last time I remember actually sticking around a place I thought had that many suck-ups was high-school, and I was forced to go to that. :rolleyes:

Suck up.

J.B.
03-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Suck up.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t338/josh91_09/gary-coleman.jpg

Vizion
03-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Just because we agree with Nate, means we are "sucking up" to him?? Bollocks that! What is Nate going to do, appoint me to an office or something? There is no reason to suck up to him.

I happen to agree with MOST of what Nate does, and he is an awesome guy who has taught me A LOT just by reading his posts for the past what, 4 years I think :happy0159:

Dave falls into this category as well, tho his posts are tiresomely long winded :irked: :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
03-07-2010, 01:16 AM
Just because we agree with Nate, means we are "sucking up" to him?? Bollocks that! What is Nate going to do, appoint me to an office or something? There is no reason to suck up to him.

I happen to agree with MOST of what Nate does, and he is an awesome guy who has taught me A LOT just by reading his posts for the past what, 4 years I think :happy0159:

Dave falls into this category as well, tho his posts are tiresomely long winded :irked: :laugh:

Now we know who is at the top of the list .. LOL ...

Vizion
03-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Now we know who is at the top of the list .. LOL ...
Well, I would expect Buzzard to get it wrong...he's got a track a record of getting the truth wrong :tongue0011:

logrus
03-07-2010, 02:20 AM

What are you talking about, You do get a prize for sucking up the most. Its called moderator.... :tongue0011:

I know your all laughing, yeah even the Mods are....

I stick around cause the posting on occasions is some of the funniest things I have ever read. Its funny to watch someone make fun of PBF and watch you freak out. Its funny to read the King of Wiki in Tyburn. Not to mention reading all the trash talks about Liberals is very amusing.

Mac
03-07-2010, 02:32 AM
What are you talking about, You do get a prize for sucking up the most. Its called moderator.... :tongue0011:

Jealousys a bitch aint it.:wink:

J.B.
03-07-2010, 02:53 AM
What are you talking about, You do get a prize for sucking up the most. Its called moderator....

I stick around cause the posting on occasions is some of the funniest things I have ever read.

I'm sure most people are laughing, this thread is hilarious. I am laughing.

http://images.uncyc.org/pt/5/5d/Cool_face.jpg

Its funny to watch someone make fun of PBF and watch you freak out. .

If you call in depth opinions on a sport I love "freaking out", then I can deal with that, but I hardly take it personal if somebody wants to rip Floyd. I have been on the BoxingScene forums too long for that noise.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Since I don't want to be a mod I reckon I can agree or disagree as I see fit!

J.B.
03-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Since I don't want to be a mod I reckon I can agree or disagree as I see fit!

Don't you fear being exiled from "the list"? :w00t:

Llamafighter
03-07-2010, 03:03 AM
Wait! who's this Nate fella you're talking about?:unsure-1:

Nate's a good guy. I hung out with him, and consider him a friend.

I have his back no matter how wrong he is most of the time :Whistle:

Silverback
03-07-2010, 03:38 AM
Wait! who's this Nate fella you're talking about?:unsure-1:

Nate's a good guy. I hung out with him, and consider him a friend.

I have his back no matter how wrong he is most of the time :Whistle:

Yeah what he said, and I have his back, and Marks got my back, because Emily told him too!!!:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

TexasRN
03-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Um, I'm pretty sure that to get ahead around here you have to kiss up to Michelle. NateR is just her front man. :ninja:

~Amy

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Um, I'm pretty sure that to get ahead around here you have to kiss up to Michelle. NateR is just her front man. :ninja:

~Amy

:laugh: Michelle is the She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed of the Forums :laugh:

Miss Foxy
03-07-2010, 05:28 PM
I think I have made it pretty dang clear I don't kiss anyones *ss..I think JB hit the nail with the high school comment :laugh:...

logrus
03-07-2010, 05:39 PM

~Amy

I thought for all these years they were one and the same, kinda like a split personality.

logrus
03-07-2010, 05:40 PM
I think I have made it pretty dang clear I don't kiss anyones *ss..I think JB hit the nail with the high school comment :laugh:...

lol, SHOTGUN!!!

Black Mamba
03-07-2010, 09:42 PM

I stick around cause the posting on occasions is some of the funniest things I have ever read. Its funny to watch someone make fun of PBF and watch you freak out. Its funny to read the King of Wiki in Tyburn. Not to mention reading all the trash talks about Liberals is very amusing.

Ohhhhh you can tell you haven't been on here since the beginning. :tongue0011: Back in my days, I was quite the contrary. I wasn't afraid to get into some arguments, including with Nate. I'm far from the ass kisser, actually I got the "hellraiser" mentality depending on the situation/topic. Those who've been on here for awhile know what I used to be like.

And I'll never forget when I first spoke to Nate (met him first when he was knocked out on the bed at the Luxor). :)

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Just because we agree with Nate, means we are "sucking up" to him?? Bollocks that! 1) What is Nate going to do, appoint me to an office or something? There is no reason to suck up to him.

2) Dave falls into this category as well, tho his posts are tiresomely long winded :irked: :laugh:

1) he did for me, twas called "moderator" :laugh:

2) I've taught you how to skim read havent I :laugh:

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 11:01 PM
. Its funny to read the King of Wiki in Tyburn..

:angry: Actually...I just have most of the knowledge I post in my head...I only use Wiki to confirm or deny :laugh:

TexasRN
03-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Ohhhhh you can tell you haven't been on here since the beginning. :tongue0011: Back in my days, I was quite the contrary. I wasn't afraid to get into some arguments, including with Nate. I'm far from the ass kisser, actually I got the "hellraiser" mentality depending on the situation/topic. Those who've been on here for awhile know what I used to be like.

And I'll never forget when I first spoke to Nate (met him first when he was knocked out on the bed at the Luxor). :)

Those of us from the very beginning have all been sworn to secrecy. Actually I am quite sure I was on "The Other Side" for a while back then. We sure had some great times, didn't we?

~Amy

logrus
03-08-2010, 02:34 AM
:angry: Actually...I just have most of the knowledge I post in my head...I only use Wiki to confirm or deny :laugh:

lol, then you cut and paste because why rewrite it twice??? :unsure:

MattHughesRocks
03-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Niiiice.

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
03-08-2010, 05:11 AM
I can't believe that you of all people even said those words http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/262.gif

I thought for all these years they were one and the same, kinda like a split personality.

MattHughesRocks
03-08-2010, 05:13 AM
I remember :w00t: Next thing you know you two were looking at dead bodies together :laugh:

VCURamFan
03-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Those of us from the very beginning have all been sworn to secrecy. Actually I am quite sure I was on "The Other Side" for a while back then. We sure had some great times, didn't we?

~Amy

O man, y'all are talking like 2 (or is it 3 by now?) forum incarnations ago! I remember those days, it was good times: Dave & GOAT sniping at each other in every thread, Boomer getting pooped on & Roofingbuster1-38 forcing Nate to learn how to IP-ban! :frantics:

Ahhhh, good times!:)

TexasRN
03-08-2010, 12:22 PM
O man, y'all are talking like 2 (or is it 3 by now?) forum incarnations ago! I remember those days, it was good times: Dave & GOAT sniping at each other in every thread, Boomer getting pooped on & Roofingbuster1-38 forcing Nate to learn how to IP-ban! :frantics:

Ahhhh, good times!:)

The only people here before me that still post are Nate, Jeff, and Danelle. I joined and then all ya'll showed up. :laugh: Yeah, we had some huge wars here...some with cutting remarks and some with flying pillows. Good times.

~Amy

VCURamFan
03-08-2010, 04:39 PM
The only people here before me that still post are Nate, Jeff, and Danelle. I joined and then all ya'll showed up. :laugh: Yeah, we had some huge wars here...some with cutting remarks and some with flying pillows. Good times.

~Amy

Yeah, I think I showed up just before a huge wave, too. Man, those were some good times.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HDLEycm-LIE/RarXCI3uJLI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/LY8U56DUq2I/s400/pillow+fight.jpg

rockdawg21
03-08-2010, 11:57 PM
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=98165&highlight=suck#post98165

Not sucking up to AMJ, just liked the fact that he could post in a rational civilized manner. It's refreshing to read. There are some folks on here who have very differing opinions on matters than I, yet they are always civil in their replies. I value and will take into account their viewpoints because of their delivery. Other folks could learn from them. I know I am.

Now if you want me to list names of suck ups, that will take me some time to compile and type out that many names.:laugh:
I guess, add me to the list Buzzard.

VCURamFan
03-09-2010, 01:35 AM
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=98165&highlight=suck#post98165

I guess, add me to the list Buzzard.

Here, I'll make it easier for you: take the top 50 members with the highest post count & then just delete the ones you don't think apply. :frantics:

Llamafighter
03-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Here, I'll make it easier for you: take the top 50 members with the highest post count & then just delete the ones you don't think apply. :frantics:

that'll still " take a couple of days".

VCURamFan
03-09-2010, 03:22 AM
that'll still " take a couple of days".

O I know. I'm just trying to make a point. I actually plan checking his list against the top posters list & see what the correlation is! :laugh:

J.B.
03-09-2010, 03:30 AM
3 days and no Buzzards in this thread...

So let's just look at some more of his comments on "the list"

Have a great night/morning/day all. BTW, I would never actually make a list of those I consider suck-ups, that too was to keep the mood light. Sorry to disappoint you all, though I could keep the joke going by saying I'll post the list tomorrow each and every following day.

Sounds like he was talking to "Advice Dog"...
http://memegenerator.net/File/ImageMacro/668541.jpg

VCURamFan
03-09-2010, 03:45 AM

Hahahaha :laugh:

rockdawg21
03-09-2010, 12:39 PM

LOL

KENTUCKYREDBONE
03-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Don't you fear being exiled from "the list"? :w00t:

Nope! Ask some of the Folk's I work with. They claim I'm to mouthy. Especially when angry. I give up on being Mr. agreeable. You see when you agree with my I think your correct. When you disagree with me your wrong! Now if I could just figure out why Folk's think I'm cranky and mouthy. :wacko:

donaldbreland
03-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Why does it have to be called butt kissing if you actually agree with what he says. He makes very valid points and usually about 95% right.

Now if you think I'm and ass kisser then why is my nose brown? Answer that?

J.B.
03-11-2010, 07:01 AM
Now if you think I'm and ass kisser then why is my nose brown? Answer that?

http://memegenerator.net/File/ImageMacro/679478.jpg