PDA

View Full Version : Four Whole Yeqars of Posting

Tyburn
03-03-2010, 07:58 PM
:happydancing: Yep! according to my Journals, today is the Four Years of me posting on this forum, having joined in March 3rd 2006 :w00t:

MattHughesRocks
03-03-2010, 08:00 PM
My 4 years was Feb. Oh what losers!

Tyburn
03-03-2010, 08:01 PM
My 4 years was Feb. Oh what losers!

:unsure-1: yeah...do you feel old too :sad:

MattHughesRocks
03-03-2010, 08:02 PM
I meant FUN!:happydancing:

Tyburn
03-03-2010, 08:05 PM
I meant FUN!:happydancing:

:happydancing: of course you did :happydancing:

:laugh:

just a very large finger slip then :ninja:

like with me when I accidently reduced a whole entire BDU full of potatoes because I forgot it was the third and thought it was the fourth instead :unsure: in my Nearly five years at work, I have NEVER done or made that kinda idiotic mistake before...I mean, bear in mind I had spent the last half hour scaning for third...and suddenly, I had just decided it was the fourth :mellow:

Tyburn
03-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Well Regardless, I love you all! Especially you Sugarplum :ashamed:

Its been such...well...Fun, absolutely. I love this little online community. Everyone brings something, and all contribute....its like a bring and share meal...where different sections of the patronarge bring different sorts of food...you know, you've got the those people that bring the starter salads and soups of current affaires, or entertainment knowledge, you've got those who bring the main course of spiritual and political debating, you've got those who bring the deserts of MMA boffins, and those who bring the cutlery and the technicality of training and true competition....and then those who bring the drinks, and lurk in the background reading this boards on a daily basis.

:w00t:

MattHughesRocks
03-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Completely understandable :rolleyes:

Well Regardless, I love you all! Especially you Sugarplum :ashamed:

Its been such...well...Fun, absolutely. I love this little online community. Everyone brings something, and all contribute....its like a bring and share meal...where different sections of the patronarge bring different sorts of food...you know, you've got the those people that bring the starter salads and soups of current affaires, or entertainment knowledge, you've got those who bring the main course of spiritual and political debating, you've got those who bring the deserts of MMA boffins, and those who bring the cutlery and the technicality of training and true competition....and then those who bring the drinks, and lurk in the background reading this boards on a daily basis.

:w00t:

Adia
03-04-2010, 03:36 AM
hmm...that must mean I'm four years in at another place down the road...

I stopped counting when the tumbleweeds blew in.

Here's to four more, kiddos! :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
03-04-2010, 03:39 AM
4 more? Are you f'in kidding me?! :blink:

Tyburn
03-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Completely understandable :rolleyes:

:laugh: I even love you when you cover your face in strange gloop to help maintain your youth :ninja:

Tyburn
03-04-2010, 11:37 AM

are your sure that place even exists anymore :blink:

Llamafighter
03-04-2010, 11:44 AM
:laugh: I even love you when you cover your face in strange gloop to help maintain your youth :ninja:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NateR
03-04-2010, 12:50 PM
What's a yeqar and how do you get four of them? :huh:

MattHughesRocks
03-04-2010, 02:39 PM
It's French for "Years".

Tyburn
03-04-2010, 04:43 PM

It was a finger slip :ashamed:

I meant Year :rolleyes:

MattHughesRocks
03-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Well you can't go fixing it now, everyone has already seen and you've been made fun of :unsure:

It was a finger slip :ashamed:

I meant Year :rolleyes:

Tyburn
03-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Well you can't go fixing it now, everyone has already seen and you've been made fun of :unsure:

I cant remember how to fix it anyway. You know me...unless im using a Moderating Function all the time, I tend to forget how to do it

..."can you just move this thread to the right section" for example :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
03-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Well, the rest of us know how to fix it....but won't :laugh:

VCURamFan
03-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Dave, I dunno who you're trying to fool, you haven't been here 4yrs! You're profile says you just joined last January! :punch:

Adia
03-05-2010, 12:21 PM

1 "yeqar" is the length of time one spends with their rear end planted in front of a computer, posting and arguing on the interwebs during the span of 1 calendar year.

That wasn't a finger slip,young David is actually quite cutting edge :Whistle:

VCURamFan
03-05-2010, 12:56 PM
1 "yeqar" is the length of time one spends with their rear end planted in front of a computer, posting and arguing on the interwebs during the span of 1 calendar year.

That wasn't a finger slip,young David is actually quite cutting edge :Whistle:

Really? 'Cause I thought a yeqar was actually a measurement of the amount time one has wasted in a calendar year trying to comprehend Dave's posts. :wacko:

Adia
03-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Really? 'Cause I thought a yeqar was actually a measurement of the amount time one has wasted in a calendar year trying to comprehend Dave's posts. :wacko:

no silly, I think the proper nomenclature for that period of time is millenium :D

VCURamFan
03-06-2010, 09:28 PM
no silly, I think the proper nomenclature for that period of time is millenium :D

Well, I mean that's obviously what it feels like...:frantics:

Miss Foxy
03-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Congratulations Dave on your 4yr mark...I must confess I don't understand most of your posts but oh well right :unsure-1:...I enjoy when you go off on people time and time again though..

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 05:15 PM
I enjoy when you go off on people time and time again though..

:mellow: what is that supposed to mean

Adia
03-07-2010, 06:33 PM
:mellow: what is that supposed to mean

not what you think it means, Davey...

Going off on someone is when you launch into a tirade after someone has offended or challenged you and you write 80 bajillion pages of irrefutable nonsense that causes headache and internal bleeding, thereby winning you the argument.

But it is amusing, so keep on it with :P

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 06:37 PM
not what you think it means, Davey...

Now I KNOW your Miss Jenn! ONLY Jenn EVER called me "Davey" :laugh:

Adia
03-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Now I KNOW your Miss Jenn! ONLY Jenn EVER called me "Davey" :laugh:

Sherlock Holmes, you are not. :Whistle:

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Sherlock Holmes, you are not. :Whistle:

Yes...Yes actually I am. :laugh:

Adia
03-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Yes...Yes actually I am. :laugh:

Then you really have me confused. I thought your name was David...and you seem to have this penchant for the wee lad that can't seem to get a win. Now I'm thinking I've got the wrong guy...(story of my life!)

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Then you really have me confused. I thought your name was David...and you seem to have this penchant for the wee lad that can't seem to get a win. Now I'm thinking I've got the wrong guy...(story of my life!)

Miss Jenn, there is no need to hide behind a name, your amoung friends...at least until my vag fills with the next load of sand :laugh:

Adia
03-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Miss Jenn, there is no need to hide behind a name, your amoung friends...at least until my vag fills with the next load of sand :laugh:

I'm not hiding behind a name, this username is very meaningful for me.

I'm sorry to hear you have a sandy vag, it must be most uncomfortable and I won't dare ask how the sand got there in the first place. :blink:

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm not hiding behind a name, this username is very meaningful for me.

I'm sorry to hear you have a sandy vag, it must be most uncomfortable and I won't dare ask how the sand got there in the first place. :blink:

:laugh::laugh:

Well I would tell you just how it got there...but "what happens in the dungeon stays in the dungeon" :wink:

Adia
03-07-2010, 06:52 PM
:laugh::laugh:

Well I would tell you just how it got there...but "what happens in the dungeon stays in the dungeon" :wink:

you sound like a kinky fellow. Good for you!

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 06:54 PM
you sound like a kinky fellow. Good for you!

I have many a painted handbasket...or something :blink:

Adia
03-07-2010, 06:56 PM
I have many a painted handbasket...or something :blink:

Ok, now you've lost me and I feel the need to conjure up this:
http://auroracoda.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/bunny-pancake.jpg

Tyburn
03-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Ok, now you've lost me and I feel the need to conjure up this:
http://auroracoda.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/bunny-pancake.jpg

Are you telling me you are NOT Miss Jenn :huh: