PDA

View Full Version : DPMS

Garandshooter
02-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Since DPMS sponsors Matt, lets all use it as an excuse to buy one of their rifles. I'm thinking of the 20 inch A2 model.

Mac
02-28-2010, 11:43 PM
Since DPMS sponsors Matt, lets all use it as an excuse to buy one of their rifles. I'm thinking of the 20 inch A2 model.

I got the Panther bull 24 special a couple years ago. It is a coyote killing machine !!!!!

Garandshooter
03-01-2010, 12:02 AM
I was shooting one of those today, that belonged to a friend. I like to shoot high power, and already have an a4, so I thought I would get an A2. I also enjoy shooting coyotes, but we run them with dogs, so a lighter rifle is better.

Mac
03-01-2010, 12:04 AM
I was shooting one of those today, that belonged to a friend. I like to shoot high power, and already have an a4, so I thought I would get an A2. I also enjoy shooting coyotes, but we run them with dogs, so a lighter rifle is better.

Yeah , something to swing . I call all of mine in and prefer something a bit heavier for a better rest. Truck window works well LOL.

Oddtodd76
03-01-2010, 12:49 AM
I had to build my own ar...don't have the money to just go out and buy one like you guys! HAHA
Still putting pieces on it that i want...I bought a better grip for it yesterday....next up is a rail mounted bipod.

Mac
03-01-2010, 01:07 AM
I had to build my own ar...don't have the money to just go out and buy one like you guys! HAHA
Still putting pieces on it that i want...I bought a better grip for it yesterday....next up is a rail mounted bipod.

Hey , i never said i bought mine :wink:

Garandshooter
03-01-2010, 01:35 AM
The one I have now is a frankenstien of Rock River, Armalite, Bushmaster,double star, M&A parts, and Model 1 sales. I built it myself, and am quite proud. It's no Garand, but it get's the job done. I just thought we should support Matt's sponsors. I already use Hornady's bullets almost exclusively. I use noslers partitions for deer in my AR.
I also want to get another Glock this year, probably in 9mm.

Oddtodd76
03-01-2010, 11:03 AM
The one I have now is a frankenstien of Rock River, Armalite, Bushmaster,double star, M&A parts, and Model 1 sales. I built it myself, and am quite proud. It's no Garand, but it get's the job done. I just thought we should support Matt's sponsors. I already use Hornady's bullets almost exclusively. I use noslers partitions for deer in my AR.
I also want to get another Glock this year, probably in 9mm.

I didn't like the glocks....I went with the springfield armory xd. I carry if for conceal carry. It fits my hand great. the glock wouldn't fit my mitt! I had two fingers hanging off the bottom of the gun.