PDA

View Full Version : Cigars??

Chuck
02-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Well after lasting 39 years with no drugs, alcohol or tobacco ever in my body I've finally found a vice...

CIGARS!!!!!

I took up Cigar smoking about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Oddly enough it was a group of guys from my church who got me into it! :D

I was just curious if anybody else on here enjoys a nice stick on occasion?

matthughesfan21
02-27-2010, 01:11 AM
meh, they are ok, but nothing I'd do frequently...just don't like the smoke

Oddtodd76
02-27-2010, 01:26 AM
blech!

Chuck
02-27-2010, 01:28 AM
blech!

Oh shut it! :laugh:

Play The Man
02-27-2010, 01:47 AM
Well after lasting 39 years with no drugs, alcohol or tobacco ever in my body I've finally found a vice...

CIGARS!!!!!

I took up Cigar smoking about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Oddly enough it was a group of guys from my church who got me into it! :D

Only on rare occasions like a wedding or the birth of a baby. I love the smell of pipe tobacco. If I was given a terminal diagnosis and didn't have anything to lose, I would take up pipe smoking.

Have you ever heard the "Cigar Dave" radio show? There isn't much on the radio on the weekends, so I have listened to his radio show on a number of occasions. He recommends different new cigars.

Adia
02-27-2010, 02:22 AM
Chuck, were you that moved by the celebrations of the Canadian womens hockey team last night? :laugh:

VCURamFan
02-27-2010, 02:46 AM

CIGARS!!!!!

Chuck, buddy, I love me a good cigar!! A group of the men from my church regularly have a "Porch Sitting", where we gather at the house of one of the Elders, smoke cigars, drink manly drinks & discuss theology, philosophy, economics, politics, etc.

I've actually got a Cuban I bought in Belize while on my last Mission Trip that I've been saving for a special occasion.

Play The Man
02-27-2010, 05:25 AM
Chuck, buddy, I love me a good cigar!! A group of the men from my church regularly have a "Porch Sitting", where we gather at the house of one of the Elders, smoke cigars, drink manly drinks & discuss theology, philosophy, economics, politics, etc.

I've actually got a Cuban I bought in Belize while on my last Mission Trip that I've been saving for a special occasion.

I've only had one Cuban in all my life. It was given to me by a Russian PhD at a Christmas party. I was his "Secret Santa" and gave him a bottle of Stoli. Being a good anti-communist, I felt incredibly guilty puffing away on that "red" cigar.:wink:

flo
02-27-2010, 05:41 AM
I've only had one Cuban in all my life. It was given to me by a Russian PhD at a Christmas party. I was his "Secret Santa" and gave him a bottle of Stoli. Being a good anti-communist, I felt incredibly guilty puffing away on that "red" cigar.:wink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oddtodd76
02-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Oh shut it! :laugh:

hahahahahaha:laugh:

Silverback
02-27-2010, 01:26 PM

Smuggler:ninja::ninja::ninja:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxiXPyYDBk

rearnakedchoke
02-27-2010, 03:08 PM
ahh ... cigars are great .... cubans are the best, but i have had some good nicaraguan's ... was just in cuba before christmas and bought a box of monte # 4s and cohiba esplendidos ... very nice ....

Garandshooter
02-27-2010, 06:48 PM
I wish I could break my addiction to nicotine!

Tyburn
02-28-2010, 03:41 PM

CIGARS!!!!!

I have been known to.

I'm not a smoker, but I have had a few Cigars in my life. Its not my fault though :laugh: My good friend Martin Brown, he is very olde worlde (considering he's only two years older then me, and his interests and idols are all in their 60s and 70s) so he likes to have a brandy and cigar occasionally. I never had the brandy...but I'll admit to a couple of those cigars :laugh:

Tyburn
02-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I would take up pipe smoking.

I could imagine you with a pipe, because you are like olde worlde also at least thats the way I often think of you...if I saw your picture and discovered you properly it would probably change my mind...but on here thats the way I think of you. :laugh:

Tyburn
02-28-2010, 03:44 PM

I wish I went to that Church :w00t:

Llamafighter
02-28-2010, 06:45 PM
I quit smoking almost 3 years ago and have maybe had 1 cigar since then. I get cigars from guys at work sometimes and I usually give them to my friends who I know will really enjoy them. I got a beautiful cuban a couple months ago and I was able to make a friends month by giving it to him. I enjoy the smell, but I prefer a nice whiskey:)

Miss Foxy
03-01-2010, 03:06 AM
A few years ago I used to smoke cigars!! Oooh I loved it..But with all good things my habit came to an end..

Play The Man
03-01-2010, 04:54 AM
I could imagine you with a pipe, because you are like olde worlde also at least thats the way I often think of you...if I saw your picture and discovered you properly it would probably change my mind...but on here thats the way I think of you. :laugh:

Here is a picture of me smoking a pipe:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:UaoY3Vz2alF-0M:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3787424844_9ffdd7b1dc.jpg

County Mike
03-01-2010, 12:03 PM
I could never smoke a cigar. Too phallic.

(Just busting on you Chuck. Now you're going to think of that next time you put one in your mouth. haha)

Llamafighter
03-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Here is a picture of me smoking a pipe:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:UaoY3Vz2alF-0M:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3787424844_9ffdd7b1dc.jpg

What did you take that with. looks like 15 megaixels or such:laugh: