PDA

View Full Version : Cop Out

Chuck
02-27-2010, 12:44 AM
I thought this was truly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I enjoy Bruce Willis but even he couldn't make this movie worth seeing.

I would encourage you NOT to see the movie.

NOT to wait for DVD....

Maybe wait for the network premier... DVR it and watch it on fast forward after consuming mass amounts of alcohol or other mind altering substances.

:wacko:

matthughesfan21
02-27-2010, 01:11 AM
You should have known just from the previews, it looks horrible

Chuck
02-27-2010, 01:14 AM
You should have known just from the previews, it looks horrible

Agreed... but Jen "really" wanted to see it so sometimes you have to take one for the team. :laugh:

matthughesfan21
02-27-2010, 01:18 AM
Agreed... but Jen "really" wanted to see it so sometimes you have to take one for the team. :laugh:
come on Chuck, you gotta show her who's boss:laugh:

Chuck
02-27-2010, 01:20 AM
come on Chuck, you gotta show her who's boss:laugh:

Oh I will Derrick... (Derrek? Derick? Derek?) trust me :D

matthughesfan21
02-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Oh I will Derrick... (Derrek? Derick? Derek?) trust me :D
you got it right on the last one:laugh:....oh and I'm pretty sure its already evident who the real boss is, thats the reason for you seeing that movie:laugh:

J.B.
02-27-2010, 01:46 AM
That's surprising, I typically enjoy Kevin Smith movies, but this one does seem a bit too much like a cheesy action flick for my liking.

flo
02-27-2010, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the warning.

surveyorshawn
02-27-2010, 02:21 AM
The previews looked like it would be a bad remake of every other buddy cop movie, so I figured I would opt out of this one. From the sound of your review, I am glad I did!

Neezar
02-28-2010, 03:12 AM
I thought this was truly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I enjoy Bruce Willis but even he couldn't make this movie worth seeing.

I would encourage you NOT to see the movie.

NOT to wait for DVD....

Maybe wait for the network premier... DVR it and watch it on fast forward after consuming mass amounts of alcohol or other mind altering substances.

:wacko:

:laugh: