PDA

View Full Version : Argentina makes bid for Falklands AGAIN

Tyburn
02-18-2010, 09:05 PM
:angry: they are NOT going to get control over those Islands...they belong to England :ninja:

Without being asked, the British Government has already said it is sending no Military vessils to those Waters :)

which means an entire fleet is probably on its way by now. :laugh: Maggie Thatcher aint even dead yet, and 27 years later, those Latin Americans are at the poaching game again :angry:

its because we struck oil :laugh:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8521429.stm

Play The Man
02-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Do you mean Las Islas Malvinas?:wink:

Tyburn
02-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Do you mean Las Islas Malvinas?:wink:

:ninja: NO...I mean the Falklands...they can call that group of islands what they want, it wont make ownership defer to them...and our Drilling Rig has turned up off the coast today.

We'll soon see if the Argentines are serious or not :laugh:

NateR
02-19-2010, 04:01 PM
:ninja: NO...I mean the Falklands...they can call that group of islands what they want, it wont make ownership defer to them...

I don't know, Dave, you seem to think that renaming Israel as "Palestine" somehow gives the "Palestinian People" a claim to that land. I guess it's just different when it's your own nation's land that is being stolen. :ninja:

Tyburn
02-19-2010, 04:41 PM
I don't know, Dave, you seem to think that renaming Israel as "Palestine" somehow gives the "Palestinian People" a claim to that land. I guess it's just different when it's your own nation's land that is being stolen. :ninja:

No I think Israel should keep within the boarders set when it was Established, which included a small portion for the Arabs. Israel is Israel, Palastine is effectively a province of Israel where all the displaced arabs can go.

The Isralis shouldnt be mean to the Palestinians....they know what its like to be displaced...unless they've forgotten Babylon:huh: ...and before you want to go on about the Boundaries set by GOD, you should recall the reason the palastinians are there, is two fold, and both folds are Sins which Israel committed. The first, being when the first settled in the land, the first thing they did was to marry into the local populations which GOD explicitly told them not to do...the second was sin so much GOD had to scatter them.

They only have themselves to blame Nathan.

Also...The Falklands has its own Government. making it truely the remenant of our Empire.

surveyorshawn
02-19-2010, 09:53 PM
:ninja: NO...I mean the Falklands...they can call that group of islands what they want, it wont make ownership defer to them...and our Drilling Rig has turned up off the coast today.

We'll soon see if the Argentines are serious or not :laugh:

Let them eat cake!!

Tyburn
02-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Let them eat cake!!

:laugh: