PDA

View Full Version : Kimo Arrested for Meth....

Chuck
02-17-2009, 01:02 AM
Cops: UFC Legend Has Finally Meth His Match
Posted Feb 16th 2009 7:17PM by TMZ Staff

He's kicked the crap out of all sorts of UFC fighters, but now Kimo Leopoldo is battling a serious drug charge.

TMZ has learned the famously tatted MMA badboy was arrested by Tustin police Monday afternoon after they spotted the 6'3", 235 lb fighter wearing a Long Beach Police Dept. jumpsuit, complete with patches and a cloth badge -- a badge only cops are allowed to wear. The officers -- the real officers -- then searched Kimo's ride, where they claim to have found "a small amount of what is believed to be meth."

Kimo, who famously lost to Royce Gracie in UFC 3, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and is still in police custody. Cops say there will also be an investigation into where the 41-year-old got his hands on the LBPD gear.

rockdawg21
02-17-2009, 01:15 AM
I thought you had a typo on "Kimbo", lol

Bonnie
02-17-2009, 02:58 AM
I thought you had a typo on "Kimbo", lol

Me too!

That meth is nasty business from what I've seen and heard on some of the reality/documentary shows on tv. They say you just have to use it one time and it changes something (chemical make-up) in your brain and you're hooked.

I've tried to watch that show, "Intervention", but I can't take it. They show teachers, nurses, housewives and others, etc... (people you wouldn't expect to be using) on that show. People that had real good jobs and lives and for some dumb-ass reason they tried Meth and now their whole lives are down the toilet. :scared0011:

MattHughesRocks
02-17-2009, 03:50 AM
:cry: I'll say prayers for him. And something tells me he bailed out of jail pretty quick :)

rockdawg21
02-17-2009, 04:03 AM
Me too!

That meth is nasty business from what I've seen and heard on some of the reality/documentary shows on tv. They say you just have to use it one time and it changes something (chemical make-up) in your brain and you're hooked.

I've tried to watch that show, "Intervention", but I can't take it. They show teachers, nurses, housewives and others, etc... (people you wouldn't expect to be using) on that show. People that had real good jobs and lives and for some dumb-ass reason they tried Meth and now their whole lives are down the toilet. :scared0011:
Yeah, that's what they say. I did it for a few months and just felt like crap when the withdrawals come. It was easy to quit, that stuff sucks.

MattHughesRocks
02-17-2009, 04:08 AM
Well thank God you were able to.

Yeah, that's what they say. I did it for a few months and just felt like crap when the withdrawals come. It was easy to quit, that stuff sucks.

Josh
02-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Well thank God you were able to.
Washington state is literally the Meth capital of the world. It came from here and you would not believe what it does to people. It releases a huge amount of Endorphins in your body. It takes people over. After people are on it for a while you honestly can not even recognize them. Edit: I don't know why I quoted you there.

MattHughesRocks
02-17-2009, 04:16 AM
I know. Ive seen it up close and in person. It's horrific.

Washington state is literally the Meth capital of the world. It came from here and you would not believe what it does to people. After people are on it for a while you honestly can not even recognize them. Edit: I don't know why I quoted you there.

Chuck
02-17-2009, 04:26 AM
Washington state is literally the Meth capital of the world. It came from here and you would not believe what it does to people. It releases a huge amount of Endorphins in your body. It takes people over. After people are on it for a while you honestly can not even recognize them. Edit: I don't know why I quoted you there.

AMEN to that Josh. I remember when I was an EMT up there we saw sooo many meth heads... it was horrible.

Bonnie
02-17-2009, 04:30 AM

Good for you! :ninja:

MattHughesRocks
02-17-2009, 04:49 AM
I, on the other hand, am way too materialistic to become a drug addict. I'm not giving up "stuff" for nothing! :laugh:

cubsfan47
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
The town where I grew up in Oklahoma appears to have a serious meth problem. Last summer I had a chance to visit in a long time and check old my old neighborhood. Seriously rundown and populated by folks who like the meth user stereotype. But i have also seen those reality shows, which makes me wonder. How many more were there that didn't fit the image.:sad:

Llamafighter
02-17-2009, 02:11 PM
I heard that during the arrest, Joe-Sun went after the cops and they had to hit him about a hundred times in the balls...

Chuck
02-17-2009, 02:20 PM
I heard that during the arrest, Joe-Sun went after the cops and they had to hit him about a hundred times in the balls...
LOL:laugh:

rearnakedchoke
02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Did they call him a ufc legend? since when is going 1-4 or so in the ufc make you a legend?

MattHughesRocks
02-17-2009, 05:21 PM
I think what they mean is OG
(original gansta for you nerds :laugh: )

Did they call him a ufc legend? since when is going 1-4 or so in the ufc make you a legend?

hizo64
02-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Kimo "Tweaker" Leopoldo

Neezar
02-17-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm more disturbed that he was dressed as a police officer. :huh:

MattHughesRocks
02-18-2009, 05:14 AM
It is weird Denise but I wouldnt be surprised a bit if a Long Beach cop gave him that get up just because. As to why he was wearing in on a non Halloween day.....:Whistle:

I'm more disturbed that he was dressed as a police officer. :huh:

Hughes_GOAT
02-18-2009, 05:32 AM
i heard he was on his way to your couch, Michelle?

MattHughesRocks
02-18-2009, 07:16 AM
I doubt it, but I'd offer :)

i heard he was on his way to your couch, Michelle?

Hughes_GOAT
02-18-2009, 07:30 AM
I doubt it, but I'd offer :)

just tell the cops you were using, not selling:tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
02-18-2009, 03:38 PM
My skin is waaaay to clean and clear to say I use. Basically...I look too good :w00t:

:laugh:

just tell the cops you were using, not selling:tongue0011: