PDA

View Full Version : Movie Quote.. HELP.. It's hurting!!!!

Spiritwalker
02-16-2010, 06:01 PM
OK.. This line to a movie popped into my head a little while ago.. I can't place it...

I want to say it's a guy talking to a group of other guys.. or just one guy.. not sure...

The line is.."Come on.. where's your will to be weird?"

They are not shouting, and for some reason I am thinking that they are at a party....

Any help?

Llamafighter
02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
The Doors

Spiritwalker
02-16-2010, 06:54 PM
The Doors

YES!!!!!!!

It all comes flooding back.. GREAT movie!!!

Ah... the pain is gone...

When Kilmer (Morrison) and the rest are at the Warhol party... they want to leave.. he wants to stay!!!

Chuck
02-16-2010, 07:21 PM
OK.. This line to a movie popped into my head a little while ago.. I can't place it...

I want to say it's a guy talking to a group of other guys.. or just one guy.. not sure...

The line is.."Come on.. where's your will to be weird?"

They are not shouting, and for some reason I am thinking that they are at a party....

Any help?

The Doors

You do know that in the time it took you to start this thread you could have used Google and found your answer right? :D

Llamafighter
02-16-2010, 08:30 PM
You do know that in the time it took you to start this thread you could have used Google and found your answer right? :D

Who are you telling?:ninja:

Chuck
02-16-2010, 08:41 PM

Who are you telling?:ninja:
Um... the guy who started the thread. :huh:

I just quoted you to show the answer... :)

J.B.
02-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Great movie, but I've read numerous sources say it was only about 30% accurate. Although, that movie was what made me a fan of Val Kilmer. :cool:

Spiritwalker
02-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Great movie, but I've read numerous sources say it was only about 30% accurate. Although, that movie was what made me a fan of Val Kilmer. :cool:

Huge The Doors fan....

John Densmore's book and various interviews with Ray and Robbie pretty much say that there is a LOT of "dramatic license"...

If I ever do make it to Paris.. I would visit Jim's Grave.

Kilmer's singing in that movie was GREAT..

J.B.
02-17-2010, 02:25 AM
Huge The Doors fan....

John Densmore's book and various interviews with Ray and Robbie pretty much say that there is a LOT of "dramatic license"...

If I ever do make it to Paris.. I would visit Jim's Grave.

Kilmer's singing in that movie was GREAT..

I actually heard rumors more than once that they were going to move Jim to L.A., but those are just rumors.

I would never take anything away from Val, but as big Doors fan I ask this question....

Was Val's singing that good, or was Jim's singing just that bad? :laugh: