PDA

View Full Version : how will you celebrate Valentines

Tyburn
02-12-2010, 11:03 PM
:huh:

for obvious reasons, I wont be :sad:

TexasRN
02-12-2010, 11:30 PM
I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. I think it's an unfair holiday and I'd much rather have my bf give me a gift because he wants to, not because he's obligated to in order to prove his love for me.

~Amy

Silverback
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. I think it's an unfair holiday and I'd much rather have my bf give me a gift because he wants to, not because he's obligated to in order to prove his love for me.

~Amy

I will wait for you, my kind of woman.:ninja::ninja::ninja:

TexasRN
02-12-2010, 11:41 PM
I will wait for you, my kind of woman.:ninja::ninja::ninja:

:laugh:

~Amy

County Mike
02-13-2010, 01:45 AM
Kelli and I are going to a dinner/dance that benefits the local mini-wrestling program. I also got her a nice card and some Ugg-style boots that she wanted.

I don't get her chocolate because I don't want a fat wife. :)

Neezar
02-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Kelli and I are going to a dinner/dance that benefits the local mini-wrestling program. I also got her a nice card and some Ugg-style boots that she wanted.

I don't get her chocolate because I don't want a fat wife. :)

At first, I was skimming over this post and then I got to midget wrestling and had to back up. :laugh:

Whew! You had me worried there for a minute, Mike. :laugh:

Mac
02-13-2010, 04:05 AM
Probably not much . I went out today and got Becky some gift certificates , one was for some fancy pedicure and the other was for unlimited tanning for a year , she had been talking about wantint to get both things about 3 or 4 months ago .

Neezar
02-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Probably not much . I went out today and got Becky some gift certificates , one was for some fancy pedicure and the other was for unlimited tanning for a year , she had been talking about wantint to get both things about 3 or 4 months ago .

:w00t: Good gifts, Mac!!!!

Primadawn
02-13-2010, 04:36 AM
mac, you're a good guy.

Me? I'll be kicking Cupid in his stupid face if he shows it around here...:laugh::ninja::laugh:

MattHughesRocks
02-13-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm grabbing a box of very expensive chocolates and jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge :mellow:

Mac
02-13-2010, 06:49 AM

~Amy

ohhh , you have apparently not gotten the text thats going around have you ?

LOL , well you see , apparantly , guys across the country feel the same , and we have banned together in order to even the ods and created our own Holiday geared towards men , It falls on March 27th from here on out .

I wont post the text message , well because it is not anywhere near fitting for these forums , but i can abbreviate the name of the special day and im sure you can get it from there.

bjstfu day. I got it in a text like 2 weeks ago.:laugh:

Tyburn
02-13-2010, 12:25 PM
I'm grabbing a box of very expensive chocolates and jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge :mellow:

:laugh: can I come too :mellow:

MattHughesRocks
02-14-2010, 04:03 AM
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/blue2happy/Birthday%20and%20Holiday%20icon/image003-1.jpg

Irish Pride
02-14-2010, 04:07 AM

~Amy

*Gasp* They do exist! Though taken...new it was too good to be true. :angry::laugh:

Irish Pride
02-14-2010, 04:08 AM

:sad: *hugs*

Mark
02-14-2010, 04:19 AM

She wanted that from me too.

Mark
02-14-2010, 04:20 AM
All Emily gets is a card.

MattHughesRocks
02-14-2010, 04:20 AM
Wow...me too :unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks
02-14-2010, 04:22 AM
Oh I'm just kidding. I've already received two things from two different men and it's not even "the day" yet :ashamed:

:sad: *hugs*

Mac
02-14-2010, 04:28 AM

Ha , that and no poop on the porch .

Mac
02-14-2010, 04:30 AM
All Emily gets is a card.

She should have hit her brakes in Shelbyville instead of Hillsboro . :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyburn
02-14-2010, 08:10 AM
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/blue2happy/Birthday%20and%20Holiday%20icon/image003-1.jpg

its not like you've got a better offer is it :mellow:

hughesfan4life
02-14-2010, 02:51 PM
:)well,my boyfriend is on leave at the mo:):happydancing::wink:,today i got a lovely card and very soon we are going to the pictures to watch valentines movie then a pizza.:w00t:

Tyburn
02-14-2010, 03:51 PM
well this is what I think of this awful smudge on the callendar :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnIJezWfPv4

MattHughesRocks
02-14-2010, 04:05 PM
It wasn't for you Dave.It just came out that way :laugh:

its not like you've got a better offer is it :mellow:

Tyburn
02-14-2010, 04:10 PM
It wasn't for you Dave.It just came out that way :laugh:

but havent you received the valentines i sent you through the post yet :unsure-1:

damn postal service :angry::cry:

MattHughesRocks
02-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I've been waiting and waiting for you to thank me for the chocolate I sent :angry:

but havent you received the valentines i sent you through the post yet :unsure-1:

damn postal service :angry::cry:

Tyburn
02-14-2010, 04:24 PM
I've been waiting and waiting for you to thank me for the chocolate I sent :angry:

no but I actually DID send you something :ninja:

...I'll have to check and see whether any other of my lucky forum ladies got theres :blink:

MattHughesRocks
02-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Oh great, now I feel bad:sad: If I get candy today Dave I'll eat it in your honor :biggrin-1:

no but I actually DID send you something :ninja:

...I'll have to check and see whether any other of my lucky forum ladies got theres :blink:

MattHughesRocks
02-14-2010, 04:43 PM
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/FindStuff2/Seasonal/Valentines%20Day/happyValentinesdaybitches.jpg

Tyburn
02-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Oh great, now I feel bad:sad: If I get candy today Dave I'll eat it in your honor :biggrin-1:

:laugh: you cant eat what I sent this time....and dont wory you cant wear it this time neither :ninja:

but if/when you receive the envilope from me (no I wasnt the EuroMillions 113Million Pound winner from England) you let me know :)

Twinsmama
02-15-2010, 02:56 PM
dang i got nothin!!!! I hate Valentines day anyway so i always tell Rich he better not waste his money on stuff. We usually buy the kids some candy and do something special with them. Our anniversary is in 2 weeks so hopefully i 'll get something good then. (thanks to mac i'm going to be able to give Rich a really nice present!!)

My favorite is Mothers Day. That day is all about ME!!!:laugh:

Neezar
02-15-2010, 07:10 PM
I got red tulips and my boys each made me a card. :wub:

TexasRN
02-15-2010, 07:24 PM
I actually got candy conversation hearts from the bf that say things like:
Night Mare, PS I luv me, Do my dishes, Game Over, Return my CDs, Dignity Free, Pity=Love?, Charity Case, etc.... I'd rather laugh over dysfunctional people and cynical bitterness than do the romantic stuff anyday. :laugh:

~Amy

DonnaMaria
02-15-2010, 08:01 PM
My gay friend Matt.......( yes I have a gay friend, all women need to have one. Matt might not be able to defend me in a knife fight but he can put one HELL of an outfit together for me......)

Anyway my gay friend Matt sent me a Valentine's Day card because he didn't think I would get one from anyone else..............:huh: so anyway. he sent me this card from New York where he goes to design school. ( well OF COURSE HE DOES) and it was hysterical and I wanted to share.......

it said.......

Roses are red.......
and some can be thorny........
when you are away from me.....
I get really...............

CORNY!!!!!!

( I know what you were thinking. Shame on you!)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DonnaMaria
02-15-2010, 08:04 PM
oh! And I got a BIG box of chocolates from my girls, and when I tried to open it.......I dropped the bottom half of the box......and chocolates when all over the floor..........:angry:

And the mastiff ate them.........:irked: What luck right?!?

Actually I think it was divine intervention...........I might have eaten the whole box!:ashamed:

TexasRN
02-15-2010, 08:10 PM
oh! And I got a BIG box of chocolates from my girls, and when I tried to open it.......I dropped the bottom half of the box......and chocolates when all over the floor..........:angry:

Actually I think it was divine intervention...........I might have eaten the whole box!:ashamed:

I've choked a dog out for less. I fight for my chocolate. :mellow:

~Amy

VCURamFan
02-15-2010, 08:19 PM
For valentines day, I did an hour & a hlaf of jits with my buddy Alex. It was hella romantic. :wub: :laugh:

Primadawn
02-15-2010, 09:39 PM
I spent the first half of my V-Day cleaning, organizing and packing...

I spent the second half...barfing...stomach flu passed on to me from my kids! Wooohoooo!

Play The Man
02-15-2010, 09:46 PM

I hope your dog is well. Chocolate is poisonous to dogs.:scared0015: I'm serious. "Google" it if you don't believe me.

Mac
02-15-2010, 10:05 PM
yeah but she said mastiff , Im pretty sure those dogs could eat a railroad anvil and be ok lol. Love Mastiffs.

Bonnie
02-15-2010, 10:49 PM
My gay friend Matt.......( yes I have a gay friend, all women need to have one. Matt might not be able to defend me in a knife fight but he can put one HELL of an outfit together for me......)

Anyway my gay friend Matt sent me a Valentine's Day card because he didn't think I would get one from anyone else..............:huh: so anyway. he sent me this card from New York where he goes to design school. ( well OF COURSE HE DOES) and it was hysterical and I wanted to share.......

it said.......

Roses are red.......
and some can be thorny........
when you are away from me.....
I get really...............

CORNY!!!!!!

( I know what you were thinking. Shame on you!)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I did think that. :ashamed: But, then, I immediately thought.....wait.....gay.....that can't be right. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
02-15-2010, 11:47 PM
That's the best Denise! :wub:

I got red tulips and my boys each made me a card. :wub:

MattHughesRocks
02-15-2010, 11:49 PM
What if you have...like 4? :unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks
02-15-2010, 11:50 PM
Amen! :laugh:

I've choked a dog out for less. I fight for my chocolate. :mellow:

~Amy

Primadawn
02-16-2010, 07:08 PM
DAVE!!!! I got your Valentine today!!! Nice no return address...I opened it up and said WTF? :blink: lol

First thing to make me smile in ages! Thanks! :wink:

DonnaMaria
02-16-2010, 10:24 PM
I hope your dog is well. Chocolate is poisonous to dogs.:scared0015: I'm serious. "Google" it if you don't believe me.

Yes! He is okay! And you are correct. Chocolate is deadly for dogs.........

BUT the really bad kind is bakers chocolate.....this was milk chocolate.....with lots of sugar-filled stuff inside......so he ate a HUGE amount of sugar but didn't ingest a whole lot of chocolate per se.

He needed a 3 mile walk to burn it all off because about 30 minutes after he ate all that stuff he was hyper as hell, but he was okay.

He is also about 130 lbs so he can tolerate more than the average dog.

Now......... I would have liked the Carin Terrier to have been poisioned......:dry: but no such luck.........

DonnaMaria
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
yeah but she said mastiff , Im pretty sure those dogs could eat a railroad anvil and be ok lol. Love Mastiffs.

He is the best dog ever. EVER.

He hasn't eaten an anvil yet.......but he chewed a hole in my wall once.

But he is STILL the best dog ever!

I have a pic of him in the Snow thread in the woodshed. Awesome dog.

DonnaMaria
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
What if you have...like 4? :unsure-1:

If you have 4 then you are the luckiest girl ever!!!!:laugh:

Silverback
02-16-2010, 10:48 PM
DAVE!!!! I got your Valentine today!!! Nice no return address...I opened it up and said WTF? :blink: lol

Wish I would have thought of that.Dam:angry::angry::angry:

Miss Foxy
02-16-2010, 11:06 PM

~Amy

I agree 100%!!! We went to his parents Valentines dinner party they host for couples from church it was nice lots of food!! We shared a coconut cream pie and that was that..

Tyburn
02-16-2010, 11:12 PM

:ashamed: I'm glad you got that and it cheered you up :)