PDA

View Full Version : Someone plowed my driveway yesterday!

Oddtodd76
02-10-2010, 11:58 AM
We had 6 inches of snow yesterday. I was dreading coming home and spending my evening outside scooping the driveway. I had to leave work early to have my daughter get a walking boot put on her cast. When i got home, someone had a snow plow come and clear off my driveway! They also scooped a path up to my door! :blink:
I called and asked friends if they scooped my drive. all of them didn't know what i was talking about.
That made my day! Just thought i would share it with you guys. I owe someone big out there.:)

CAMPO
02-10-2010, 12:44 PM
That's freaking awesome!!! I bet you deserved a good deed...now pay it forward... :)

Llamafighter
02-10-2010, 01:21 PM
We had 6 inches of snow yesterday. I was dreading coming home and spending my evening outside scooping the driveway. I had to leave work early to have my daughter get a walking boot put on her cast. When i got home, someone had a snow plow come and clear off my driveway! They also scooped a path up to my door! :blink:
I called and asked friends if they scooped my drive. all of them didn't know what i was talking about.
That made my day! Just thought i would share it with you guys. I owe someone big out there.:)

That is awesome!

Neezar
02-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Okay, you got me. :ashamed: I did it.

Oddtodd76
02-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Well, thanks! hahahaha
You are the first to admit it.:laugh:

Chuck
02-11-2010, 09:29 PM

Anonymous gifts are the best!

I think you should make a sign that says thank you and put it in your yard for a few days. Whoever did it will probably feel appreciated.

Tyburn
02-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Okay, you got me. :ashamed: I did it.

:laugh: I told her to :rolleyes:

Oddtodd76
02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Anonymous gifts are the best!

I think you should make a sign that says thank you and put it in your yard for a few days. Whoever did it will probably feel appreciated.

I will have to do that. I have called all of my friends...and they are sincere in saying they didn't plow it.