PDA

View Full Version : Gabe

Rev
02-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Hey yall, my little buddy is going in a few hours to have hernia surgery. please keep him and my wife in your prayers. I cant go because I just had my "man" surgery yesterday. My sister's little boy had the same surgery and it is very simple and common but it still is killing me not to be there. We had to do the 2 this week because my wife goes back to work next week and one of us had to take care of the baby and I cant for a few days, so please keep Jess and Gabe in your prayers.

TexasRN
02-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Hey yall, my little buddy is going in a few hours to have hernia surgery. please keep him and my wife in your prayers. I cant go because I just had my "man" surgery yesterday. My sister's little boy had the same surgery and it is very simple and common but it still is killing me not to be there. We had to do the 2 this week because my wife goes back to work next week and one of us had to take care of the baby and I cant for a few days, so please keep Jess and Gabe in your prayers.

Of course, Rev. Poor Gabe. He's been through a lot already.

~Amy

Silverback
02-02-2010, 10:38 AM

Will do Buddy, my oldest son Ian, had the same thing at age 2, I was scared for the week leading up to it, went in and the Dr. told me everything will be fine, got him home the same day wasn't 1 hour later and he was jumping off the chairs and running thru the house, kids got to love them. :):):)

Llamafighter
02-02-2010, 11:41 AM
you got it! keep us posted

surveyorshawn
02-02-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm praying for him, Brother! What have they said about his heart condition?

Miss Foxy
02-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Definitely he will be in my prayers! Give him a lil kiss from us here at the forum.. :wink:

Rev
02-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Well, everything went great, because he is so young they will keep him over night.

They are still playing a waiting game with his heart.

Bonnie
02-02-2010, 06:02 PM
He's in my prayers. I didn't realize little ones got hernias. Does this come from the trauma of birth...umbilical? :unsure-1:

Are they waiting for him to get a little older and stronger before doing the heart surgery, Rev?

Rev
02-02-2010, 06:20 PM
They want to wait and see if the whole will close uo some on its own. they said that it would most likely never close all the way on its own but they want to see whats happens. I get agrivated thinking about it because when we first went they made us think that it was a great big emergency and had my wife and my family all broken up, and now they say, "lets wait and see".
So I dont know, its going to be alright either way because he is a WARRIOR!! He is made to play "Bama ball" so he is a fighter.

Tyburn
02-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I will also pray :)