PDA

View Full Version : VASECTOMY

Rev
02-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Had my junk rewired today. NOT COOL!!!!!!!
Not going to get into details because of the ladies but some dificulties came up and I was told to expect a little more discomfort than normal, not like unheard of but still worse than par for the course. WHYYYYY? Just once I would like to do something the easy way. :laugh: so I am laying back in my recliner because I cant get up, its 2:20 am and I cant sleep.
Just figured I would kill time and ask if anyone else has been through this personal hell.:laugh:

Buzzard
02-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Ouch, made me wince just thinking about it. I hope all works out well for you and that you make a speedy recovery.

A friend of mine had it done and listening to how he described it made me think that I would never do that. Oh the humanity!

Get well soon.

Llamafighter
02-02-2010, 11:42 AM
:scared0015::scared0015:

get well soon

:ninja::ninja:

Twinsmama
02-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Hope you feel better and everything works out good. I'm cringing thinking about it too....

Primadawn
02-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Soo...after we had 2 kids, I still wanted a third but my husband didn't. My husband and I fought about this for THREE YEARS!

So finally I said, "Ok. I'm going off the pill. I am NOT having a tubal ligation since I'm not the one that doesn't want more kids. I will NOT have sex with you if you wear a condom. If you don't want more kids, you have to get a vasectomy."

We have three children. :laugh:

Neezar
02-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Not going to get into details because of the ladies but some dificulties came up and I was told to expect a little more discomfort than normal, not like unheard of but still worse than par for the course. WHYYYYY? Just once I would like to do something the easy way. :laugh: so I am laying back in my recliner because I cant get up, its 2:20 am and I cant sleep.
Just figured I would kill time and ask if anyone else has been through this personal hell.:laugh:

I want to hear about the complications. :w00t:

Neezar
02-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I want to hear about the complications. :w00t:

Oops! I meant :sad: instead of :w00t:.

(:laugh: Sorry, I am a nurse and like the gory details. Nothing personal, really.)

Spiritwalker
02-02-2010, 01:48 PM

I feel your pain.. I coulnd't sleep for over 48 hours.. I didn't want any serious pain meds.. just over the counter stuff..

I didn't feel right for about 2 weeks.

rearnakedchoke
02-02-2010, 02:20 PM
did you guys get the "gentle" version? without the cutting and stitching on the outside? i had a couple friends who took the gentle route and were back at work the next day.

Miss Foxy
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Sorry that you are in pain, however you Men have no clue what kinds of pain us women encounter during our lives..Just take it easy on your stuff and give us the details it won't bother us gals.. :laugh:

Silverback
02-02-2010, 03:24 PM
I feel sorry for you, but there is no way in hell someone is going to get round my junk with a knife, :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:

Rev
02-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Well, because the tube on my right side wasnt where it was supposed to be, they had to dig for it. they wound up finding right in the center of my sack. (sorry for being so crude but you wanted the details, I would normally never talk like this in front of ladies, so please forgive me) So because of the digging and the incision being in the center of my scrotum, where gravity will have maximum effect and my, um, uh, err, other, stuff will lay on top of the incision and the tubes instead of between both of them.

I cant believe how embarassed I am knowing you girls are reading this. I used to not care but I have trained myself to be respectful, but hey, if you ask you shall receive. lol. Thanks for the concern.

Primadawn
02-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Well, because the tube on my right side wasnt where it was supposed to be, they had to dig for it. they wound up finding right in the center of my sack. (sorry for being so crude but you wanted the details, I would normally never talk like this in front of ladies, so please forgive me) So because of the digging and the incision being in the center of my scrotum, where gravity will have maximum effect and my, um, uh, err, other, stuff will lay on top of the incision and the tubes instead of between both of them.

I cant believe how embarassed I am knowing you girls are reading this. I used to not care but I have trained myself to be respectful, but hey, if you ask you shall receive. lol. Thanks for the concern.

Ouch. That sort of makes my ovaries hurt. :unsure-1:

Miss Foxy
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM

Ouch!! And don't be sorry remember when Nate used to post us pictures of Matt?? You guys had to read and still have to read all our comments which can get spicy when it comes to Matt with no shirt on!! teehee...Get well bro!!

Shoots like a girl
02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Right one girl! I do really feel for you. My husband went through it and it certainly wasnt pleasent. But honestly, I would rather go through that than the pain women deal with 12 times a year and during childbirth. I think any man that will do this in the place of his wife is WONDERFUL. We go through so much and its a beautiful gesture! Two thumbs up for you! I was so greatful to my hubby that I waited on him for 2 weeks. What the man wanted he got!

Sorry that you are in pain, however you Men have no clue what kinds of pain us women encounter during our lives..Just take it easy on your stuff and give us the details it won't bother us gals.. :laugh:

Bonnie
02-02-2010, 10:33 PM

Somehow, Rev, I think "the details" are gonna bother the MEN more than us ladies. :laugh:

I was channel surfing one night and came across the Discovery Health Channel. I came in after the show started so all I saw was this surgeon flipp'n something to the side. It took another minute or so of listening and then I realized what he was tossing around. :laugh: I even flinched on behalf of my fellow man.

OUCHIE!!! :scared0011:

The songtitle "Ice Ice Baby" just popped into my head.

Hope you're feel'n better soon.

Mac
02-02-2010, 11:29 PM
I know a fella that got one once , I think he was pretty excited about it because he tried to show me the scar. I never turned around on one foot so quick , Mikey jackson woulda been proud.

Miss Foxy
02-02-2010, 11:30 PM
I know a fella that got one once , I think he was pretty excited about it because he tried to show me the scar. I never turned around on one foot so quick , Mikey jackson woulda been proud.

TMI Mac..:blink: lol..

Bonnie
02-02-2010, 11:34 PM

I thought you put that very respectfully, Rev. Don't you worry about us girls, as some of the other ladies have said, we're tough. GOD made us that way. :wink:

Bonnie
02-02-2010, 11:40 PM
TMI Mac..:blink: lol..

I think that was probably what Mac was thinking about his buddy's "show & tell". :laugh:

Neezar
02-03-2010, 12:00 AM

:laugh: Your tube was trying to hide!

Man, You must be sore. Motrin! Motrin! And Motrin! :)

Spiritwalker
02-03-2010, 12:54 AM
I had to put a bag of frozen peas on my bag of sore peas.. for almost a whole day.. just so I could move again.

Oddtodd76
02-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Maaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks alot for the details.
This is on my "to do list" this year! I am not looking forward to it. And after reading this....oooohhhhh....I am goin kickin and screaming.
I bet i can rear naked choke a nurse out before they sedate me!:blink:

I can get punched in the face....but something about a knife to that area....:scared0015:

Rev
02-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Honestly the knife wasnt the problem, I watched most it. I was worried most about the needle and that is what hurt the worst. During the whole thing I was fine and the shot only hurt for a second. I could feel the pulling and tugging all the way in my abdomen, not painful but strange. I was never scared before during or after. I always told my wife that after we had our two kids I would get fixed because she had to go through enough and it was the least I could do. But last night I was wishing I hadnt done it. Today was better, I still hurt but its not nearly as bad as yesterday. My case isnt normal either, they had to do some extra digging on me so dont take my story as what you base your descision on.

Twinsmama
02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
i wouldn't have expected it to hurt so bad...i mean it sounds bad but the people i know that have had it done haven't had much pain after. i wanted to get my tubes tied when i had my kids but since i didn't have to have a c section i thought it would be more trouble than it's worth at the time. i went back and got my tubes tied last year and it didn't hurt much at all. i was sore where they cut my belly button but that was it. sounds like that was not as bad as what you are going through. i hope by today you are feeling a little better.

Is your son home yet? How's he doing?

Rev
02-03-2010, 03:46 PM
i am feeling better, and Gabe is on his way home now.

Tyburn
02-08-2010, 02:00 AM
why did you have the snip? what if you want to use it again later :scared0011: