PDA

View Full Version : But God Told Me....

billwilliams70
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
I found this column from the Facebook page of Project 86's frontman Andrew Schwab. He wrote the column for Relevant Magazine and I think it's worth sharing.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/deeper-walk/blog/20138-but-god-told-me-

Also, if you haven't listened to any of Project 86's stuff, you should.

Later.

Maglorius
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
I love Project 86. I was fortunate enough to see their first live show up here in Canada a few years ago. The crowd was small but the way they played live you thought they were playing for thousands. The measure of a good band is how they play live and these guys are incredible. To my knowledge I don't think they have ever played in Canada since than. Blindside was the headliner and paled in comparison to P86.

Favourite songs "My will be a dead man.", Me against me.

billwilliams70
02-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I love Project 86. I was fortunate enough to see their first live show up here in Canada a few years ago. The crowd was small but the way they played live you thought they were playing for thousands. The measure of a good band is how they play live and these guys are incredible. To my knowledge I don't think they have ever played in Canada since than. Blindside was the headliner and paled in comparison to P86.

Favourite songs "My will be a dead man.", Me against me.
P86 is awesome, I love 'em. I think that they're one of the best bands out there. Have yet to see them live though.

I just thought that the column written by Schwab was fantastic and worth sharing.

Later.

CAVEMAN
02-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Thank you for sharing, great article. I saw Project 86 at Cornerstone.

billwilliams70
05-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Thank you for sharing, great article. I saw Project 86 at Cornerstone.
Really? Must have been a great show!

Later.

Chris F
05-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Last time I went to Cornerstone POD was on the stage for up and coming acts.:laugh: I like p86 older stuff. THe new stuff is a little to soft for my taste

billwilliams70
05-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Last time I went to Cornerstone POD was on the stage for up and coming acts.:laugh: I like p86 older stuff. THe new stuff is a little to soft for my taste
Yeah, older P86 is a bit harder than the newer stuff, but I like 'em both.

Later.