PDA

View Full Version : MATT HUGHES INTERVIEW: ROBBIE, RENZO, SERRA, TRAVEL

Llamafighter
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
This is a good interview with Matt from Florida as they get Robbie Ready for Saturday.
http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Video:-Matt-Hughes-Talks-Strikeforce-Future-Renzo-Gracie.html

Bonnie
01-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Good interview. Matt's a natural. :cool:

"Serra still thinks he won that fight." :rolleyes: I think the only way he's going to finally accept that he lost is if he hears it from his mama. :laugh:

Mac
01-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Good interview~!

rearnakedchoke
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Great interview .... zuffa isn't going to be happy that he was referring to the cage as octagon ...LOL ... since they have that trademarked .. LOL ..

WAR HUGHES!!

Tyburn
01-29-2010, 06:25 PM
:ninja: ...he's being interviewed by the same twat that did Lawler :laugh:

NICE STFU answer to the question about Robbie Lawler standing with Melvin :ninja: Hughes knows how to handle himself infront of the Camera...even if the guy whose interviewing him is a fool (and before anyone comments...no..bizzarely I have never done a recorded interview with Matt Hughes :rolleyes::laugh: )

"Runs his mouth and doesnt know what he's talking about" :laugh: Hughes on Serra :laugh:

Shoots like a girl
01-29-2010, 09:17 PM
ROFLMAO! Whatever Matt Serra thinks is not on the top of my priority list either, Matt! Wow, Serra really doesnt need any help making himself look like a moron but geez, its just so easy and inviting isnt it? Great interview......

Silverback
01-30-2010, 02:53 AM
Go get him Matt:punch::punch::punch:

MattHughesRocks
01-30-2010, 03:09 AM
WAR MATT! :w00t:

VCURamFan
01-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Hahahaha, I love the grin Matt got on his face when he was talking about wanting to beat Renzo "spoil enveryone's night & get outta town"! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Faith and Grace
01-31-2010, 05:54 AM
"if it MAKES HIM SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

hughesfan4life
01-31-2010, 07:38 AM
awesome interview!:)

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-31-2010, 04:26 PM
Very good interview! I bet it would be easier to fight someone you don't like!

Boomer
02-01-2010, 04:20 AM
Great interview .... so the fight is outside?? have the contracts been signed yet?? If they have I need to get a plane ticket!!

VCURamFan
02-01-2010, 04:32 AM
Great interview .... so the fight is outside?? have the contracts been signed yet?? If they have I need to get a plane ticket!!

I don't think they are (could very easily be wrong, though) since Matt said he still needed to hammer out details about refs/ judges/cutmen/etc. with the UFC. I doubt Matt's gonna sign anything until he's certain that the UFC's taking care of its end.

That being sad, hurry up & sign the dang papers already, Matt!! :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
02-01-2010, 04:33 AM
Good question. I'd wait til the contract has been signed in blood and the sheep and buffaloes have been exchanged.That's a heck of a ticket for nothing!