PDA

View Full Version : So , whats your take on this ?

Mac
01-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Found this video of all these little Obama clips . I have not seen the entire speeches that these were taken from , but honestly , i dont feel i need to.

So whats your take on it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

NateR
01-26-2010, 02:32 AM
I think Obama is a Muslim, he just won't openly admit it because it would be political suicide for him. He only claims to be a Christian to fool those Americans who just don't know any better.

So, am I claiming that Barack Obama is a liar? Yes. He most definitely is a liar. This last year has proved that.

Also he claims that America is not at war with Islam; but Islam is damn sure at war with America. Only a total idiot would fail to recognize that.

Spiritwalker
01-26-2010, 03:33 AM
I think Obama is a Muslim, he just won't openly admit it because it would be political suicide for him. He only claims to be a Christian to fool those Americans who just don't know any better.

So, am I claiming that Barack Obama is a liar? Yes. He most definitely is a liar. This last year has proved that.

Also he claims that America is not at war with Islam; but Islam is damn sure at war with America. Only a total idiot would fail to recognize that.

Agreed!

CAVEMAN
01-26-2010, 04:09 PM
This man pulled the wool over most American eyes!

AMJ
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
So, Barack Obama is a Muslim? Is it because the father who abandoned him when he was a child happend to be a Muslim? You take a few quotes completely out of context and come up with these ridiculous comments?

Also, how is "ALL" of Islam at war with the United States? Do you have any idea about foreign policy and international relations? Are you aware that some of the closest relationships with Islamic countries were forged under republican administrations?

If this was Obama in this picture instead of George W. Bush or Donald Rumsfeld, I wonder what your reaction would be? I don't consider myself to be a liberal, i'm a registered conservative in Canada and consider myself an independant instead of a "democrat" or "republican" (I was born in the United States and lived their for some time before my family moved to Canada due to job relocation), but I think you guys will believe just about anything that is fed to you.

http://www.pjvoice.com/v17/photos/bandar.jpg

http://www.notinkansas.us/Images/rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Silverback
01-30-2010, 06:53 PM
I take it the next thing that comes out of his mouth is he's not black, when everyone knows he is. Just my take on it.:frantics::frantics::frantics:

NateR
01-30-2010, 07:38 PM
So, Barack Obama is a Muslim? Is it because the father who abandoned him when he was a child happend to be a Muslim? You take a few quotes completely out of context and come up with these ridiculous comments?

Also, how is "ALL" of Islam at war with the United States? Do you have any idea about foreign policy and international relations? Are you aware that some of the closest relationships with Islamic countries were forged under republican administrations?

If this was Obama in this picture instead of George W. Bush or Donald Rumsfeld, I wonder what your reaction would be? I don't consider myself to be a liberal, i'm a registered conservative in Canada and consider myself an independant instead of a "democrat" or "republican" (I was born in the United States and lived their for some time before my family moved to Canada due to job relocation), but I think you guys will believe just about anything that is fed to you.

http://www.pjvoice.com/v17/photos/bandar.jpg

http://www.notinkansas.us/Images/rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

You're deliberately downplaying the relationship to make everyone here out to be closed minded idiots. However, you are ignoring a lot of facts that correlate here. We don't even know for sure if Barack Obama is an American citizen.

Clearly the Liberal media has pulled the wool over your eyes and you are too brainwashed to even realize it.

Buzzard
01-30-2010, 09:30 PM
You're deliberately downplaying the relationship to make everyone here out to be closed minded idiots. However, you are ignoring a lot of facts that correlate here. We don't even know for sure if Barack Obama is an American citizen.

Clearly the Liberal media has pulled the wool over your eyes and you are too brainwashed to even realize it.

Clearly you have been spoon fed too much of the Republican Conservative Paranoia Pudding. You always accuse everyone who is not a RCon out to be closed minded idiots. You need a new schtick or mantra, you've played this one out too many times.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
I ain't yet sure if Obama is a Muslim or something worse! I just think he is destroying America from with in!

J.B.
01-30-2010, 09:52 PM
You need a new schtick or mantra, you've played this one out too many times.

http://go-dl3.eve-files.com/media/0608/pot_kettle_black.jpg

bradwright
01-30-2010, 10:41 PM
I ain't yet sure if Obama is a Muslim or something worse! I just think he is destroying America from with in!

if you really believe all of the problems in America are being caused by Obama then maybe your country really is doomed.
i see a lot of people complaining all the time on here but i have never once seen anyone offer up any practical solutions.

Buzzard
01-30-2010, 10:55 PM

Wow, you learned how to post pictures, good for you.

rearnakedchoke
01-31-2010, 12:14 AM

come on buzz ..... you gotta admit that was classic

J.B.
01-31-2010, 02:12 AM

:)

I'm pretty good at it too, check it out...

This is a picture of you after getting pwned on the forum

http://www.manataka.org/images/buzzard.png

Buzzard
01-31-2010, 05:24 AM
come on buzz ..... you gotta admit that was classic

I think it might have gone over better if I sang the same song every time and the pic was of something original. YMMV

I have gotten a better vocabulary though through reading all of the insults and names that J.B. and NateR continue to heap upon folks they disagree with. I'm not without some guilt, but I generally lash out after the fact. Not saying that is right, just saying what it is.

To stay on topic I'll add: I don't really care what religion Obama is, though I would be happier probably if he were Agnostic. In the grand scheme of things, it just doesn't matter.

Tyburn
01-31-2010, 11:24 AM
:laugh: Really...What does he think 9/11 was all about then :huh: What does he think the war on terror was all about :huh:

Even if America had never actively declaired war on Islam...if Islam is at war with America...the defacto America is also at war with Islam...No :huh:

I dont think Obama is Islamic though...I dont think he is anything at all to be honnest...He relies on his own words doesnt he, his own power through his flashy ability to be good at public speaking...That doesnt imply any belief beyond his own abilities....I dont think he even believes in guidence really, I get the feeling that as a pioneer he probably thinks he doesnt need help...Islam is heavily into divine guidence, and Christianity is heavily into using GODs power above that of ones own self.

Barack strikes me more as holding an almost purely materialistic ideology...he just has the public speaking prowess to be able to inspire hope for the future...he cant actually make that future happen...heck...he cant even pass a Health Reform with a Democratic Majority :laugh:

I hope you dont think I'm being offensive...I just feel like he's a best a damp squib, someone in whom we all held a lot of hopes, at worst a Con Man...who talks a good talk...but cant back up being a good President.

I dont dislike him...as leaders go he isnt that bad...but he certainly isnt the sort of promise that will revolutionize the world, nor America...he is a bit of a dissapointment because he was so hyped up. One almost wishes you lot had voted in Senator McCain instead. Having said all that...I will still pray that GOD will bless him and perhaps be able to work through him...Perhaps in this next year he will show America "change you can believe in" by bringing her back to her True Christian Heratage.

He has the power and influence to be just what we wanted. He could start something in Capitol Hill that would ensure Christendom remains in America...its not impossible that even a Liberal Democrat (and I mean a Democrat who is Liberal, not a member of the Liberal Democrat movement) can be/become a devout Christian, and be brave enough, and gifted enough to actually stand up for what is right...the main thing that will stop Obama doing this, is that he cares about his popularity...and for all his missgivings... President George Bush did not. He wasnt afraid to almost commit political suicide at times in order to do what he felt right...and that is something I greatly admire. :)

Neezar
01-31-2010, 11:34 AM
I hope you dont think I'm being offensive...I just feel like he's a best a damp squib, someone in whom we all held a lot of hopes, at worst a Con Man...who talks a good talk...but cant back up being a good President.

:laugh:

Neezar
01-31-2010, 11:37 AM

Clearly you have been spoon fed too much of the Republican Conservative Paranoia Pudding. You always accuse everyone who is not a RCon out to be closed minded idiots. You need a new schtick or mantra, you've played this one out too many times.

Nice reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

Spiritwalker
01-31-2010, 01:27 PM

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Spiritwalker
01-31-2010, 01:39 PM
To stay on topic I'll add: I don't really care what religion Obama is, though I would be happier probably if he were Agnostic. In the grand scheme of things, it just doesn't matter.

Dude.. if you think that religion doesn't matter....that what religion a world leader is doesn't matter.. you DO have something "wool like" over your eyes...

Kennedy almost didn't get elected cause he was a praticing Cathloic.. (ohhh the Pope would be in control of the US)....

Hear of the Crusades?

"Une foi, un loi, un roi" .... Harsher words have never been spoken, but truer words have never been spoken also..

No matter what you belive.. agnostic, satanist, lutheran, babtist.. whatever.. Religion Matters.. and it effects you every day.. you should at least have an opinion of what is being done, and has been done.. in your name.

Tyburn
01-31-2010, 04:20 PM
"Une foi, un loi, un roi" .

But the United States doesnt have a "king" unless you call the Consitutional Document a Monarchy...which I would accept...but its not an orthodox way of thinking about leadership :laugh:

Now according to your Founders, that cadence WOULD and should be in opporation in America, but not as a reference to either the Consitution, or the President...but in fact Jesus. :) That would be true...although you can drop the "loi" if you wish. As the Law has been settled. Dont know which law I'm talking about? Would be the one I think is depicted in the Freeze across the top of your Supreme Court Building in Washington DC

Spiritwalker
01-31-2010, 04:29 PM
*sigh*

The President is the equilivent of a "King".. not some much that his "word" is law.. but he is the leader of the people of the United Sates.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
if you really believe all of the problems in America are being caused by Obama then maybe your country really is doomed.
i see a lot of people complaining all the time on here but i have never once seen anyone offer up any practical solutions.

I ain't saying he started or caused ALL the problems. However in my view he is causing my country to pick up speed on the wrong road!

Tyburn
01-31-2010, 05:56 PM
*sigh*

The President is the equilivent of a "King".. not some much that his "word" is law.. but he is the leader of the people of the United Sates.

I am not sure thats true. I think the President is far more a Representative then a Leader.

For a start, he doesnt have his position by birthwright. A monarch is born from a lineage

Secondly, he is not a dictator, A Monarch, however benign is still a dictator

I think George Washington would scould you harshly for saying the President is simply a King by another name. He turned down the position of "King" and rejected some of its core definitions precisely because he had issues with the sort of powers a King could assert...A King is not held to ransom by his People....and the President is. A King is not democratically ellected...and a President is. A King has life tenure...a US President has no more then two terms of office. A King doesnt have to consult or listen to parliament...The President, even with his veto, has to work with Congress if he wants to achieve anything.

The closest the United States could come to a Living Person as a King...would be if the President declaired Martial Law. :ninja:

I have no idea what constraints he has on being able to make that sorta thing realized...I also doubt that dispite his honoury military rank, he would be much in control of a Nation under a Military Supremacy...I have my doubts as to whether its really possible for that form of Government to work on an area as large as the US...forget Alaska and Hawaii for starters...it would be a logistics nightmare for even your military. :laugh:

BUT...provision is made...why do you think for every bend in the Highways there must be five miles of roman road? Its not an accident...its a deliberate design feature...your Federal Government has created a Country Wide set of Runways :laugh: (an American told me that :ninja:)

Spiritwalker
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
I am not sure thats true. I think the President is far more a Representative then a Leader.

For a start, he doesnt have his position by birthwright. A monarch is born from a lineage

Secondly, he is not a dictator, A Monarch, however benign is still a dictator

I think George Washington would scould you harshly for saying the President is simply a King by another name. He turned down the position of "King" and rejected some of its core definitions precisely because he had issues with the sort of powers a King could assert...A King is not held to ransom by his People....and the President is. A King is not democratically ellected...and a President is. A King has life tenure...a US President has no more then two terms of office. A King doesnt have to consult or listen to parliament...The President, even with his veto, has to work with Congress if he wants to achieve anything.

The closest the United States could come to a Living Person as a King...would be if the President declaired Martial Law. :ninja:

I have no idea what constraints he has on being able to make that sorta thing realized...I also doubt that dispite his honoury military rank, he would be much in control of a Nation under a Military Supremacy...I have my doubts as to whether its really possible for that form of Government to work on an area as large as the US...forget Alaska and Hawaii for starters...it would be a logistics nightmare for even your military. :laugh:

BUT...provision is made...why do you think for every bend in the Highways there must be five miles of roman road? Its not an accident...its a deliberate design feature...your Federal Government has created a Country Wide set of Runways :laugh: (an American told me that :ninja:)

This is you....:huh: Not seeing the forest for all the trees in the way... Go bow to your Queen

Tyburn
01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
This is you....:huh: Not seeing the forest for all the trees in the way... Go bow to your Queen

I dont appreciate you being Rude about Her Brittanic Majesty...She is a Monarch only in office, no longer in stature and you know it :sad: (We'd be in a much better place if She ran the country then with our current UNELLECTED prime minister :ninja:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1-9ww_HmM

You really are a most dissagreeable man, did you know that :huh:

Now why dont you actually answer what I put, rather then either attacking me, or my heratage...if you cant do that, then kindly do not speak to me of this matter again, since it is clear you wish to insult rather then debate.

flo
01-31-2010, 07:27 PM

:laugh::laugh:Srsly:laugh::laugh:

AMJ
01-31-2010, 08:21 PM

Which facts am I ignoring, NateR? You didn't really provide a single fact and if you did, could you please state it because I don't see it in your post. From what I read, all you said was "you think Obama is a muslim", but you have no proof to confirm that accusation. That is not a fact, that is the type of misrepresentation and vile diatribe that you would hear from only ideologue’s. I think that is the worst part of America, you have these people on the extreme far left and extreme far right who don't realize that most of America lives in the center.

Secondly, on a completely unrelated note, I have seen your posts and others, who made a really big deal about Obama being too supportive of the Islamic world. Why aren't you just as upset or criticize the republican conservatives, (George W and Donald Rumsfeld) for holding hands with the ruler of Saudi Arabia and Saddam freggin' Hussein!.. If that was a democrat, do you know what type of nonsense Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity would be spewing? Why are you so partial to one side? Just because they may represent some of your values does not mean they are making ethical or right judgements all the time. That's what I find so ironic about a lot in the right wing, they use their "Christian values" to get them elected, but many of them eventually are outed for some type of scandal. This is why I so strongly believe in the separation of the Church and State. Sound governing should not be dictated by religious values, you need a pragmatist because some situations cannot be guided through just religion and faith alone. (I am sure you will disagree)

Are you aware that under the Bush administration, and with republican support, American tax dollars went to Saudi Arabia to help build Nuclear technology? You have the people on the right who attack Obama for saying he would meet leaders without pre-conditions, but not a single attack to Bush when he actually provided American technical expertise and tax payer dollars to help Saudi Arabia advance their Nuclear Reactors and technology? It's a shame most Americans don't know this, but this is what I study, i'm currently doing my Masters in Foreign Policy. The only way to get the truth is to research from Independent agencies.

The only people with their eyes covered are those who follow mainstream media who have their spin on it. I am sure you must be a Fox News fan, how fair and balanced can they be when they have actual republicans on their payroll? It's sad that Bill O'reilly has now become the voice of reason on that network, when you have ultra right wingers like Beck and Hannity. Its similar to CNBC which is so far left, that if you watched it you would think Noam Chomsky could become the President of the United States.

Anyways, my point is to cut Obama a little slack, the guy has been in Office for just about a year... I'll be the first to admit his first year was a disappointment, but he still has 3 years left, let's see what the man can do. Even if he was not your first choice, I would like to think that the people of America would want him to succeed, he is our President after all and the majority of the country voted him in. I was very impressed with his State of the Union address and the Q&A he had with the Republican Party, let's hope he can bring both parties to the center.

Buzzard
01-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Nice reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

You got me on that one. I stand corrected and apologize for my error. Time to clean my glasses I guess.

Robertboxerboy
01-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Hmmm If he is not muslim why is he so seceretive about his religion and his birth certificate. See if I was president I would hand it over, but I wouldnt if I had something to hide.:ninja: I think he is a Muslim. And he is going to ruin this country. I don't see how he could help this country at all. Not when his platform for the election was HOPE. I have been HOPING for years. I want it DONE. And over the past year, nothing has gotten better. At all.

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 12:42 AM
I dont appreciate you being Rude about Her Brittanic Majesty...She is a Monarch only in office, no longer in stature and you know it :sad: (We'd be in a much better place if She ran the country then with our current UNELLECTED prime minister :ninja:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1-9ww_HmM

You really are a most dissagreeable man, did you know that :huh:

LOL... I am "not agreeable".... for you to say that.... I am honored.

Now why dont you actually answer what I put, rather then either attacking me, or my heratage...if you cant do that, then kindly do not speak to me of this matter again, since it is clear you wish to insult rather then debate.

I don't appreciate half the crap you have posted about America, and "how we are bad.." "what our founding fathers meant".. and other stuff like like that..

You are just being dense when I compared the President to a king.. as a leader of the people.

such a waste.

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 12:48 AM
I dont appreciate you being Rude about Her Brittanic Majesty...

what??? that loser??? she is still sore over her families indiscretions...

Or cause we.. you know.. the people that left.... are the WORLD POWER.. now...

Or maybe it's cause Australia is the wonderful paradise that it is.. but was originally set to be the spot between a rock and a hard place...

Sorry if I offend.. but sometimes the truth is painful.

http://www.cultureandrecreation.gov.au/articles/convicts/

but you know... I could be wrong.:happydancing:

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 01:04 AM
You are just being dense when I compared the President to a king.. as a leader of the people.

WTF would you know about a King...youve never had one :rolleyes:

...and as for what I say about America...what exactly is it that you object to? I speak English...Americans use English...its not difficult to read and learn what your forefathers meant and apply it to where you country is at :laugh: now failure to do that WOULD be Dense

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 01:07 AM
what??? that loser??? she is still sore over her families indiscretions...

Or cause we.. you know.. the people that left.... are the WORLD POWER.. now...

Or maybe it's cause Australia is the wonderful paradise that it is.. but was originally set to be the spot between a rock and a hard place...

Sorry if I offend.. but sometimes the truth is painful.

http://www.cultureandrecreation.gov.au/articles/convicts/

but you know... I could be wrong.:happydancing:

I'm serious. Dont be a deliberate douche or you'll get an Infarction :angry:

I'm not at all shamed by what we set up in Australia...its common knowledge it was founded as a penal colloney...well we had to put them somewhere didnt we :laugh:

Australia is our other Child...she's the well mannered one...but then she is slightly younger then her Sister isnt she.

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm serious. Dont be a deliberate douche or you'll get an Infarction :angry:

I'm not at all shamed by what we set up in Australia...its common knowledge it was founded as a penal colloney...well we had to put them somewhere didnt we :laugh:

Australia is our other Child...she's the well mannered one...but then she is slightly younger then her Sister isnt she.

Dave.. Dave.. Dave...Infarct me all you want.

You can lay claim to Australia being a great idea all you want.. Basic history says otherwise.

America currently has a President that probably isn't Amercian... probably a member of a religion that is "at war" with Amercia...

The President before..is probably the worlds worst public speaker..SOMEHOW is elected to lead the country..

The President before.. is a horrible cheat..and was on History International last week giving a speak about how close another former President came to breaking the law....

And you can't handle a "lowley little Amercian taking shots at your Queen". sad dude.. very sad..but that is the English way, correct? You get up in the morning and Be Sad...have some lunch.. Be Sad.. time for a spot O tea.. only after I am done Being Sad...

Isn't the Royal Family Cathloic??? hmmm.. no divorce, but cheating is ok.. right?

WTF would you know about a King...youve never had one

And I guess .. neither have you. Funny that..
And the Queen that you have.. is pretty much impotent..

As for my experience with having a King.

Biblically.. I do.
In My home.. I am.
My parents were kings when I was a child

As far as Amercia.. nope.. never had a King.. don't need one, don't want one.. the people would probably (hopefully).. kill the person that tries to set themselves up as a king....

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Dave.. Dave.. Dave...Infarct me all you want.

You can lay claim to Australia being a great idea all you want.. Basic history says otherwise.

America currently has a President that probably isn't Amercian... probably a member of a religion that is "at war" with Amercia...

The President before..is probably the worlds worst public speaker..SOMEHOW is elected to lead the country..

The President before.. is a horrible cheat..and was on History International last week giving a speak about how close another former President came to breaking the law....

And you can't handle a "lowley little Amercian taking shots at your Queen". sad dude.. very sad..but that is the English way, correct? You get up in the morning and Be Sad...have some lunch.. Be Sad.. time for a spot O tea.. only after I am done Being Sad...

Isn't the Royal Family Cathloic??? hmmm.. no divorce, but cheating is ok.. right?

WTF would you know about a King...youve never had one

And I guess .. neither have you. Funny that..
And the Queen that you have.. is pretty much impotent..

As for my experience with having a King.

Biblically.. I do.
In My home.. I am.
My parents were kings when I was a child

As far as Amercia.. nope.. never had a King.. don't need one, don't want one.. the people would probably (hopefully).. kill the person that tries to set themselves up as a king....

I dont like Rudeness towards Queen Elizabeth, because she has been one of our BEST Monarchs. She has seen nothing but her devaluation in her reign, she has seen nothing but people thinking exactly what you think...and yet she has been trapped in a GOD given role, and she has done her duty however "impotent" to the very best of her ability, without complaint...because of that, and her tireless work behind the scenes to help wherever she can...she has become loved, personally, and entirely separately to her Office as Queen, both at home and in the Commonwealth at a time when people hate the Royals, and at a time where she must know on her death they stand a good chance of being wiped off the face of the Planet...because of people who dont value their heratage and tradition.

Now you attack me all you want, because I can deal with your sort...but you should desist from being mean to someone who has done you absolutely no harm whatsoever. She is a GOOD Queen, she does not deserve to be shyte on by the likes of you. I find that really offensive...and I find THAT Sad.

Again, you attack me and my heratage without ever bothering to address the points I make. Be A MAN and stop stooping and attack the issues at hand, you do yourself into disgrace by mocking me and the crown. It unpleasent, and not Christian behaviour at all.

One Final Point, Originally the Lineage was Pagen and there was more then one Kingdom occuping Britian as you know it now. During the Roman Conquest, Two out of three Kingdoms became Christian. Mercia remained Pagen under Pendar....Wessex became Roman Catholic, and Northumbria under Edwin became Celtic....Then at the Synod of Witby in the 6th Century, all three Crowns became Roman Catholic, Pendar was dead, and Northumbria were ideologically and theologically defeated. Lindesfarne and Iona crumbled and the Celtic movement vanished in England alltogether. Though it remained in Ireland, and it remained in Scotland. Then the Crowns were United and England became Roman Catholic, and they remained so until the Reformation. During this Period Ireland was Settled and Plantations in Dublin proved successful, Eire became Catholic, and remained so. During the Reformation the Protestant Movement appeared and Anglicanism was founded. The Empire was begining to take off, the Americas were being Collonized. The Successive Monarchs swang between Anglican and Catholic, and caused murderous hell with the population. Rome lost out and began to fall, American Collonies became horrified at what a Monarchy could do when at War. The Empire reached its Peak in the Americas and Europe. Queen Elizabeth finally secured Anglicanism, her Heir was also the Crown of Scotland and suddenly Celtic Christianity vanished all together with the sweep of Presbyterianism.

Then the English Civil war broke out, the parliamentarians won, a Republic was set up, corruption set in, the Republic became a Military Dictatorship, the dictator died and Parliament brought back the King BUT

they made a law at this point that ALL future Monarchs HAD to be Anglican

A Mad king, with clinical madness damaged the Collonies of America so much they abandoned the Monarchy all together. Australia was set up as a Penal Collony, the Empire reached its Maximum. The Enlightenment of Europe happend and Rome fell.

Then Came Queen Victoria who married a German and loved him so much she changed her Family name to his...that was changed back very quickly because of the Great War, and then The Second World War, in which Europe, and most notibly England had used its entire funds due to the fact some of our Allies didnt support us when we needed you most. Better late then never I suppose...but that was the end of our Dynasty.

Queen Elizabeth arrived about a decade later, all our wealth is gone, all her power is gone, Russia and the US are at a standoff until the former collapses due to internal strife, the Empire all declairs independance one state after another...

Now Elizabeth is old, she is about to become (in two years) the longest reigning and oldest Monarch we have ever had, Her Heir is hated and unfit to Rule, His Heir is not enthusiastic about being King...and the people have fallen in love with her rather then her House...when she dies...it could well be the end of the Entire Line

I've just given you a crash course in about 3 Millienia of English History there.

Please dont show disrespect towards the person who is currently the embodiment of 3000 years of our History. I know you understand the concept of Respect. There really is no need to be so mean to her :sad:

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Apparently Dave.. You can cook.. (though not well.. IMO).. but your not able to stomach what you feed others..

Intereting.

"God Save the Queen"... I mean it maaaaan.....:Whistle:

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 01:28 PM
What happened to Da Neezer post.. ah well. Standing alone.

Llamafighter
02-01-2010, 01:42 PM
with all respect...

Dave, we do not know what it is like to have a king. we mainly take our forefather's word in that it wasn't pleasant:laugh:
One thing we do owe to the monarchy is that without it we would not have decided to pick up and move to our current residence;)

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Apparently Dave.. You can cook.. (though not well.. IMO).. but your not able to stomach what you feed others..

Intereting.

"God Save the Queen"... I mean it maaaaan.....:Whistle:

I dont attack YOU nor do I call your leaders foul names...infact I usually talk about ISSUES...NOT about people at all.

Whereas you almost never acutally talk to me about the issues I raise...you just attack like a troll. Someone like you should know better :sad:

Now...Sing along :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms66M8MC0pc and yes that IS the Coronational Introduction even if the Organ is about half an hour playing the opening Chord :rolleyes: ...and if they miss out the KEY Christian second verse :unsure-1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjOvglYEzcg this one is better for the Harmonies...but it doesnt have the second verse...nor infact is that the Coronational Fanfare at the begining :laugh:

...oh and just to show I love YOU for who YOU ARE...Here is a version of us singing YOUR anthem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5vGho1fEw4 (I might add at a far more graceful speed then its often heard from an American perspective) AND one of my favourite Reccesionals...which is basically a improvisation on the Star Spangled Banner...its very powerful and I think they should play it in Saint Paul's at the Thanksgiving Day Service for The American Community in London they have each year :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSodpVnQHH8 Imagine processing full Cathedral to that :w00t: Of course you wouldnt start to move until 2.40 point, when the main motif breaks into the Fantasia :)

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 02:19 PM
with all respect...

Dave, we do not know what it is like to have a king. we mainly take our forefather's word in that it wasn't pleasant:laugh:
One thing we do owe to the monarchy is that without it we would not have decided to pick up and move to our current residence;)

Indeed...at times our Monarchy has been dreadful. King John...was so terrifically dispickable he forced the Barons to create the first ground work of a Consitution.

The Reformation Monarchist killed and murdered each other, and vast sections of Christianity, because single Denominations were at war

King Henry only created Anglicanism because the Pope wouldnt give him what he wanted...and the country paid a heavy price during his rants with I think Pope Innocent, who refused to burry the dead unless the King changed his mind

King Charles was executed because he wouldnt listen to parliaments, and because the whole system was becoming corrupt, so corrupt it led to civil war (you should compare the list handed to Charles by the English, with the list handed to George by the Americans...they could be the same bloody document....A century splits the first warning from the second...and the English said it to their King, long before the Americans said it to the British Crown)

King George was clincally insane and drove the American Collonies to independance so desperate they would rather have been hung as traitors then remain loyal to the Crown.

aye...we have had some rotten eggs...But Elizabeth is really nice. :)

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Dave, I never click on your videos.

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 02:30 PM

why not :mellow:

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 02:39 PM
well.. I take it back.. I did select 2 of your video blogs...

that was tooooooo many...

Neezar
02-01-2010, 04:18 PM
What happened to Da Neezer post.. ah well. Standing alone.

Dave can still read it, he is still a mod. :) It is no secret how I feel about him talking about America.

And I don't need to fight with him right now. I'm trying to get him to go into business with me. :laugh:

J.B.
02-01-2010, 04:57 PM
I still love ya, Dave, monarchy or no monarchy.

We should all go back to posting pictures of buzzards and drop this nonsense.

What was the original topic anyway? Oh yeah, Obama...

Is he a Muslim? I don't think so. I don't think he is really anything but a politician. It seems like it would be hard to be true to any religion when you gotta lie as much as a politician does these days, and I mean that for all of them. I am also not one of the people who buys into the "Obama is not a citizen" belief. It's not even that I believe the man wouldn't lie about it as much as I believe that if that were actually true we would have found some smoking gun piece of evidence to prove it.

What I do find hilarious is that every time somebody with a new account pops up in one of the political based threads to fire off at Nate or one of the other conservative voices of this board for their opinion, they always say how they "have been reading the things that have been said around here for a while" and blah, blah, blah...

They get all bent out of shape about some of the very conservative opinions being posted, or because a conservative takes a shot at a liberal, but they don't realize that this forum's active members are mostly conservative. Or, not to mention, that when Bush was in office, there were a lot of people on this forum who made habit out of bashing him every single day, and also a lot of people who made it a point to troll the forum just seeking to rile up the conservatives. Many have come and gone, although I won't name any names. Some have left the forum and gave a huge goodbye speech, and some are probably still here under alternate names.

In the end, the fate of the libtard troll usually ends up being one of two paths

A) They give up because they are butthurt from e-ridicule and intellectual ass-kickings.

B) They get out of line and get smacked in the face with the mighty ban-hammer

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 05:28 PM
well.. I take it back.. I did select 2 of your video blogs...

that was tooooooo many...

:laugh: were they the ones where I listed you as a Forum Naughty :ashamed:

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 05:29 PM

...and we still love you two :ashamed::laugh:

Buzzard
02-01-2010, 07:46 PM

Is he a Muslim? I don't think so. I don't think he is really anything but a politician. It seems like it would be hard to be true to any religion when you gotta lie as much as a politician does these days, and I mean that for all of them. I am also not one of the people who buys into the "Obama is not a citizen" belief. It's not even that I believe the man wouldn't lie about it as much as I believe that if that were actually true we would have found some smoking gun piece of evidence to prove it.

What I do find hilarious is that every time somebody with a new account pops up in one of the political based threads to fire off at Nate or one of the other conservatard voices of this board for their opinion, they always say how they "have been reading the things that have been said around here for a while" and blah, blah, blah...

They get all bent out of shape about some of the very conservatard opinions being posted, or because a conservatard takes a shot at a liberal, but they don't realize that this forum's active members are mostly conservatard. Or, not to mention, that when Bush was in office, there were a lot of people on this forum who made habit out of bashing him every single day, and also a lot of people who made it a point to troll the forum just seeking to rile up the conservatards. Many have come and gone, although I won't name any names. Some have left the forum and gave a huge goodbye speech, and some are probably still here under alternate names.

In the end, the fate of the libtard troll usually ends up being one of two paths

A) They give up because they are butthurt from e-ridicule and intellectual ass-kickings.

Damn, I almost spit out my coffee from laughing so hard at the above statement. You should seriously consider a career change to author. You can sure write some of the best fiction around.:wink:

Yep, the ole "I can dish it out but can't take it so I'll ban them" defense.

The above in bold I FTFY.

Miss Foxy
02-01-2010, 07:49 PM

ROFLMAO!!!:laugh:

J.B.
02-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Damn, I almost spit out my coffee from laughing so hard at the above statement. You should seriously consider a career change to author. You can sure write some of the best fiction around.:wink:

Show me the fiction in what I said.

Yep, the ole "I can dish it out but can't take it so I'll ban them" defense.

The above in bold I FTFY.

They get out of line and get smacked in the face with the mighty ban-hammer

That doesn't mean people get banned for disagreeing or being a general libtard. Clearly, you are still here. :)

Spiritwalker
02-01-2010, 10:36 PM
:laugh: were they the ones where I listed you as a Forum Naughty :ashamed:

ermmm no.. a Forum Naughty??? jeez..

Tyburn
02-01-2010, 11:39 PM
ermmm no.. a Forum Naughty??? jeez..

ohh yes...I have been known to "name and shame" :laugh:

Neezar
02-02-2010, 02:32 AM

Have you ever called me a.....nevermind. lol

VCURamFan
02-02-2010, 02:35 AM

Denise, I'm pretty sure that if we've not been "in trouble" before, you & I are about to make an appearance thanks to the "Robbie post fight..." thread! :ninja: :laugh:

Spiritwalker
02-02-2010, 10:31 AM

well.. no shame in that name.. just .. well.. "dumb". But whatever floats your boat.

Tyburn
02-02-2010, 11:28 AM

Never :laugh: I dont envy kindling thy wrath

AMJ
02-08-2010, 02:45 AM

What I do find hilarious is that every time somebody with a new account pops up in one of the political based threads to fire off at Nate or one of the other conservative voices of this board for their opinion, they always say how they "have been reading the things that have been said around here for a while" and blah, blah, blah...

They get all bent out of shape about some of the very conservative opinions being posted, or because a conservative takes a shot at a liberal, but they don't realize that this forum's active members are mostly conservative. Or, not to mention, that when Bush was in office, there were a lot of people on this forum who made habit out of bashing him every single day, and also a lot of people who made it a point to troll the forum just seeking to rile up the conservatives. Many have come and gone, although I won't name any names. Some have left the forum and gave a huge goodbye speech, and some are probably still here under alternate names.

First of all, i'm not getting bent out of shape, I respect his views because he's entitled to them. I don't see a problem with trying to have a discussion with NateR within a political forum, afterall, wouldn't the "Politics Section" be the appropriate medium? Secondly, you're calling me new because of my post-count, but that doesn't mean I havn't been lurking for quite some time, i've only started posting recently because I feel like it . (You can also look at my join date, i've been registered for about a year) Lastly, I am not bashing NateR or "Conservative" ideas. In fact, I would agree that most of the republicans in the center rights who have made good policy, I only have a problem with the So-called "Media Conservatives" such as Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity who don't contribute anything positive to the process.

:Whistle: