View Full Version : Diddy's Son Gets a $360K Maybach for His Birthday

billwilliams70
01-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Jeez.....

http://www.popeater.com/2010/01/25/diddy-son-birthday-maybach/

Later.

Mac
01-25-2010, 05:12 PM
LOL , He bought his kid a 4 door sedan . That thing doesnt look any different than a cadillac in that picture. Do kids nowadays actually like 4 door cars ?

County Mike
01-25-2010, 05:37 PM
http://digiads.com.au/car-news/images/2005/10/thumbs/lrg_article_765-img_0.jpg

I don't see a 4-door sedan.

Edit: Just went to the Maybach website and other models are available. Maybe he did get the 4-door version. GIS showed the one I pictured.

Blade
01-25-2010, 06:26 PM
I hope it gets keyed the first time he parks it somewhere. :w00t:

County Mike
01-25-2010, 06:57 PM
I hope it gets keyed the first time he parks it somewhere. :w00t:

Why? Do you have a personal grudge with Diddy or his son?

VCURamFan
01-25-2010, 07:10 PM
No, I'm just guessing he hates rich people in general! :tongue0011: :laugh:

Mac
01-25-2010, 07:20 PM
the one they have pictured with the bow on it sure looks like a 4 door . I can see the B pillar sitting very close to the A pillar , as well as the C pillar Looks like a 4 door to me.

Mike , the car you posted doesnt have a b pillar , its whats known as a hardtop or a sport coupe.

CAVEMAN
01-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Must be nice.......360k on vehicle, but only 10k to Haiti..........:blink::huh::unsure-1:

County Mike
01-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Must be nice.......360k on vehicle, but only 10k to Haiti..........:blink::huh::unsure-1:

As far as he knows, he didn't father any of those children.

Miss Foxy
01-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Must be nice.......360k on vehicle, but only 10k to Haiti..........:blink::huh::unsure-1:Sad huh!! :cry:

CAVEMAN
01-25-2010, 08:48 PM
As far as he knows, he didn't father any of those children.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Blade
01-25-2010, 09:54 PM

Nah, I'm just nasty like that.

Blade
01-25-2010, 10:47 PM
No, I'm just guessing he hates rich people in general! :tongue0011: :laugh:

That too. :wink:

J.B.
01-25-2010, 11:50 PM

C'mon man, don't do that...

Diddy does a lot of charitable work and there are some people who have even more but give even less.

Vizion
01-26-2010, 12:24 AM
Spending 360k on a car is just plain greedy no matter how you slice it.

Mac
01-26-2010, 12:28 AM
ahh , its the American way , You cant tell me that if you had all the millions that man has that you wouldnt by your kids the absolute best you could. He did whatever he did and made millions of dollars , and he is enjoying it .

rearnakedchoke
01-26-2010, 12:30 AM
ahh , its the American way , You cant tell me that if you had all the millions that man has that you wouldnt by your kids the absolute best you could. He did whatever he did and made millions of dollars , and he is enjoying it .

exactly ........... he earned it, he can do whatever he wants with it .. is it how most people would spend it? maybe not, but who can tell him what to spend it on ...

J.B.
01-26-2010, 12:35 AM
Spending 360k on a car is just plain greedy no matter how you slice it.

Unnecessary? Yeah probably.

Greedy? :unsure-1:

Mac is right too. Although it's not only the American way, but it's a way of life for the world. People who achieve great wealth and success will buy finer things in life because they can. Some rich people spend all their money on other stuff, but it's no different. This just happens to be a flashy car.

I don't even like Diddy, but here I am forced to defend him :laugh:

Mac
01-26-2010, 12:47 AM
LOL , i can tell you right now , if i had that guys money . When my boys turned 16 , i would by them each 2 different types of vehicles . Lets see

Boone would Get a streetable Grave digger monster truck for winter driving ha ha ha and for summer stuff the 32 ford 5 window coupe from American Graffitti

Hank would get the streetable version Of the USA 1 monster truck " it was a white 72 chevy" and his summer car would be the 55 from American graffitti .

Silverback
01-26-2010, 01:25 AM
LOL , i can tell you right now , if i had that guys money . When my boys turned 16 , i would by them each 2 different types of vehicles . Lets see

Boone would Get a streetable Grave digger monster truck for winter driving ha ha ha and for summer stuff the 32 ford 5 window coupe from American Graffitti

Hank would get the streetable version Of the USA 1 monster truck " it was a white 72 chevy" and his summer car would be the 55 from American graffitti .

And I bet you would never drive them:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Mac
01-26-2010, 02:05 AM
And I bet you would never drive them:tongue0011::tongue0011::tongue0011:

Why would i want to drive thiers ? Mine would be 10 times more badass than thiers.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MattHughesRocks
01-26-2010, 02:41 AM
Seriously...how many Haitians would fit in that car anyway? The 10 grand was awesome.

Vizion
01-26-2010, 11:04 AM
ahh , its the American way , You cant tell me that if you had all the millions that man has that you wouldnt by your kids the absolute best you could. He did whatever he did and made millions of dollars , and he is enjoying it .Yes I can. There's nothing wrong about having nice things, but excess like that, that's wrong. He did earn his millions, and he does have the right to spend it the way he wants to, but for a man claiming to be a Christian do you believe that an act like that reflects the spirit of Christ?

MattHughesRocks
01-26-2010, 01:55 PM
I would bet ( no pun intended:laugh:) that 300 grand just really isn't that much compared to what he has so it wouldnt be any different then one of us buying a shiny new Mustang for 25 grand, which wouldnt be a big deal at all.

Yes I can. There's nothing wrong about having nice things, but excess like that, that's wrong. He did earn his millions, and he does have the right to spend it the way he wants to, but for a man claiming to be a Christian do you believe that an act like that reflects the spirit of Christ?

County Mike
01-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Yes I can. There's nothing wrong about having nice things, but excess like that, that's wrong. He did earn his millions, and he does have the right to spend it the way he wants to, but for a man claiming to be a Christian do you believe that an act like that reflects the spirit of Christ?

How is it unchristian to buy an extravagant car for you kid? If you bought your kid a $10,000 car should a very poor man consider you unchristian for spending so much? It's all relative.

At least he's spending his money and helping to keep some people employed.

Twinsmama
01-26-2010, 02:24 PM
I'd buy my kids a cool expensive safe car. Their daddy has a race truck so I know they have it in their blood to go fast. I would prefer they do it in something like a 4door chevy truck or suburban. i know those aren't as cool. if i worked as much as he does and wasn't home (I am assuming he isn't home much- just a guess) i 'd probably feel obligated to buy their love also:laugh:

both my kids say they want a big truck when they get bigger, hopefully no fast cars!

Miss Foxy
01-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Whatever floats his boat.. To each his own. I personally think he would be way more cooler :cool:in my eyes if he did more for fellow mankind, but it's his biz how he wants to handle his money.. I would buy my kids flashy stuff as well, but also make the little jerks service mankind also and btw I am kidding my kids are not jerks.. I was kidding:laugh:

que
01-26-2010, 05:31 PM
how about buy the kid a bible and pencils and paper for school so he can actually become smarter than a dumb ass rapper who throws sex parties every weekend for the rest of his life like his dad. spoiled brats these days. jeez i swear

Vizion
01-26-2010, 05:38 PM
How is it unchristian to buy an extravagant car for you kid? If you bought your kid a $10,000 car should a very poor man consider you unchristian for spending so much? It's all relative.

You have a point on the keeping people employed bit for sure. I don't see the relativity between a 360k car and 10k car. At all. Even to a poor man. Excess is excess. No one needs a 360k car :laugh:

As for the unchristian part, the only thing I can say is if 'Diddy' tithed his 10%as far as I know that is all he owes God. However, the Bible warns
"But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition."
1 Timothy 6:9
and that..

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him" 1 John 2:15

Blade
01-26-2010, 11:34 PM

And if someone runs their key across the paintwork, then that will force Puff Daddy to spend even more money fixing it, which will also keep some people employed. :w00t:

And just for the record anyone who buys their 16 yr old kid a car that big and powerful is retarded. Youngsters and fast cars don't mix. When I was 16 I remember some rich Indian getting bought a Porsche by his father on his 17th birthday, and a few weeks later he ended up losing control of it whilst driving too fast and showing off during lunch break and mowing down and killing two elderly sisters. He went to prison for it, and in my opinion his moron father should have followed. I'd have also deported them but that's another story. :Whistle:

Maldonado136
01-27-2010, 07:14 PM
how about buy the kid a bible and pencils and paper for school so he can actually become smarter than a dumb ass rapper who throws sex parties every weekend for the rest of his life like his dad. spoiled brats these days. jeez i swear

haha yes!!

Maldonado136
01-27-2010, 07:15 PM
my 18th birthday i got a colonoscopy. go figure.

Neezar
01-28-2010, 03:48 AM
And if someone runs their key across the paintwork, then that will force Puff Daddy to spend even more money fixing it, which will also keep some people employed. :w00t:

And just for the record anyone who buys their 16 yr old kid a car that big and powerful is retarded. Youngsters and fast cars don't mix. When I was 16 I remember some rich Indian getting bought a Porsche by his father on his 17th birthday, and a few weeks later he ended up losing control of it whilst driving too fast and showing off during lunch break and mowing down and killing two elderly sisters. He went to prison for it, and in my opinion his moron father should have followed. I'd have also deported them but that's another story. :Whistle:

:laugh:

Mac
01-28-2010, 03:50 AM
Me , my dad and my brother built my first car from an old wreck . Was my first 55 chevy.