PDA

View Full Version : TUF 11 new format (28 fighters)

atomdanger
01-24-2010, 08:24 AM
http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/01/22/tuf-11-to-feature-28-fighters-new-format/

this is all over the web,
how on earth are they going to get to 2 finalists with 28 MW's?
O_o

hughesfan4life
01-24-2010, 08:30 AM

O_oshould be interesting lol!!.i hear jake shields is gonna be part of chuck's coaching staff,he announced it on his sight.

Vizion
01-24-2010, 04:36 PM

O_o
Hmm...wonder if they're going to have 2 fights per show. That would be cool. Hopefully they'll cut out more of the drama as well.

Neezar
01-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Would people like it if it was all training and fights and no TUF house? :unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks
01-24-2010, 06:20 PM
I wished they go back to the first one.Get a bunch of nobodies that know no one and let them go at it, in the house and out.Yes, that includes booze.

adamt
01-24-2010, 06:41 PM

O_o

let's see, they all fight... that gives 14

then they either vote in or dana picks two more to join the rest, as a second chance.

it would be way cool if they let the audience vote the two guys back in.

i put my money on the audience vote in, that would be a definite ratings boost

Neezar
01-24-2010, 08:41 PM
I wished they go back to the first one.Get a bunch of nobodies that know no one and let them go at it, in the house and out.Yes, that includes booze.

Me, too. :punch:

:laugh:

County Mike
01-25-2010, 10:45 AM
The audience vote could work if it was real-time but they tape it months before it airs so I don't see that working. I could see Dana picking two of the initial "losers" who put up a good fight to get a second chance.

There have been seasons when it seems two of the better fighters are paired up and it's a shame that one of them has to go home when lesser fighters make it into the house because they drew an easy opponent.

Vizion
01-25-2010, 11:40 AM
The audience vote could work if it was real-time but they tape it months before it airs so I don't see that working. I could see Dana picking two of the initial "losers" who put up a good fight to get a second chance.

There have been seasons when it seems two of the better fighters are paired up and it's a shame that one of them has to go home when lesser fighters make it into the house because they drew an easy opponent.+1

Spiritwalker
01-25-2010, 05:55 PM

PREECH IT!!!

VCURamFan
01-25-2010, 06:51 PM

There have been seasons when it seems two of the better fighters are paired up and it's a shame that one of them has to go home when lesser fighters make it into the house because they drew an easy opponent.
This. I remember a coupla seasons ago when two guys from the same gym had to fight each other in the opening round & they beat the crap outta each other, leading to a narrow decision.

atomdanger
02-04-2010, 11:51 PM

then they either vote in or dana picks two more to join the rest, as a second chance.

I didn't think of that....

atomdanger
02-04-2010, 11:52 PM

hahaha

flo
02-06-2010, 02:58 AM

Great idea, I second it.

:happydancing: