01-22-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm glad he is ok. Gotta love Charlie!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34954501/ns/entertainment-celebrities/

internationalharvester
01-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Good to hear he is doing well!

VCURamFan
01-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Glad to hear he's doing better. I'd hate to lose Charlie!

flo
01-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Oh dear! I'm so glad it wasn't worse! Daniels said “the fingerprints of God were all over” his experience. He wasn’t far from the local hospital in Durango, Colo., which he said had only recently begun stocking the drug used to break up the blood clot in his brain. If he had arrived any later, the clot would’ve caused permanent damage. Additionally, a plane was immediately available to take him to Denver.

Yes, someone was definitely looking out for him.

I just love his Geico commercials. Thanks for posting the link, it was very interesting, I didn't know Charlie had been to Israel (and wants to go back). He's pretty awesome, a 73 yr-old snowboarding!

CAVEMAN
01-22-2010, 07:09 PM
If you all get a chance, visit his website and read his soapbox. Good stuff!

TexasRN
01-22-2010, 08:31 PM
I saw him here in Raleigh in concert just this summer. He's awesome. I hope he recoveres completely and is able to take care of himself so he lives a loooooooong, quality life.

~Amy

Mac
01-22-2010, 08:33 PM
I saw him here in Raleigh in concert just this summer. He's awesome. I hope he recoveres completely and is able to take care of himself so he lives a loooooooong, quality life.

~Amy

I bet that was awsome ! WOuld love to see Charlie in concert.

Best concert i ever went to was Marshal Tucker band and leon Redbone , they opened for Hank Jr.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Charlie Danial's would be a huge loss!